2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magic, Romance, Slice of Life
3 years to be exact and I am returning! It's been a crazy ride and life has settled back down allowing me to get back to doing the things that I love. So I am starting fresh again and excited to jump back into our community.

I have 20 solid years of both Role playing and Table top experience and I have no problem (and actually enjoy) role playing with and helping beginners so please don't feel intimidated!

I love to chat and actually make friends out of the people I role play with so be prepared for out of character chat if we jive well as role play partners!

I am terrible at talking about myself so let's get to it!

Welcome back! <3 I just recently returned from a hiatus myself, so I know what that's like! I'm glad you've got the time again. :) Feel free to message me!

• Love
Reactions: Santario
Welcome back to iwaku! I'm sure things look a bit different but the great admins, staff and writers are still here! Hopefully you'll make many new friends...honestly, I can't imagine why you wouldn't.

Anything in particular you're craving or interested in writing?

• Love
Reactions: Santario
I've already found 2 one on ones and a new group RP to be a part of. I am one of those super adaptable people so I tend to help fill cravings as opposed to having anything specific.

Honestly I just enjoy playing characters and that pretty much fills any craving I could have. There is just something about stepping into their world for a little while that makes me really happy.