It's Abuse.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was silent, reading through the text over and over.

"Seriously?" She sighed after a long time "I can't even believe- he is such a pig. I mean.... He couldn't be happy with just being with me?! I told him I wasn't happy about sex and he took I graciously, but obviously because he had other options!!!"
The more she spoke, the angrier she got, her voice rising to a shout.

Nathan expected her to get upset, not angry. His arm stayed wrapped around hers in reassurance however, waiting for the heartbreak to come.

"Some guys are like that, you're better off without him then. If you didn't see eye to eye I mean."​

She looked at him.
"You're not like that, are you?" She asked softly, hands clasped in her lap. A tear rolled down her cheek.

"No." He sighed. "Come here."

Nathan pulled her close, continuously rubbing her arm in comfort. This was a terrible twist of events, and he didn't dare take advantage of her.​

She squeezed her eyes shut.
"At least you can see me do some gymnastics." She said softly "That will cheer me up."

She wasn't heartbroken. She just felt betrayed and broken. She had trusted Ryan with EVERYTHING. And he had just been going behind her back.

"I didn't love him. At least, I don't think I loved him. I'm not sure. I've never been in love before so I don't know. He was really sweet though. Really kind and funny and smart and treated me like a princess. That was obviously just to get into my pants. As soon as I told him I didn't want sex, he changed and got a lot less loving, a lot less understanding."

To say she didn't love him, that hurt to see. It was cold.

"If you just want to sit, too, that'd be just fine."​

She sighed softly.
"No. I'm fine. Just a little shocked."

Eventually the taxi came to a stop at the local gymnasium and Willow paid the driver the money due. She got out and inhaled deeply.

Status
Not open for further replies.