It's a Big World OOC/Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be something that would cripple him for life?
Also, what is the plan?

Only if you want it to cripple him, and basically what my plan is is that after Thomas and Julia are dealt with Galen does something to Lisa (like stabbing a knife up under her thumbnail) that posses her off so much she just chucks him out the kitchen window into the front yard. He survives the fall, but hurts his leg pretty bad to the point where he can't really move on his own and then Anna finds him like that.

So...should I use my Neon OC or not?

Also, do any of you know where NeonMaster has been lately.

He's been using my OC without my permission and it has really got on my nerves....

Depends. I forget, was Neon one of the big guys?

Sure, though I'd prefer that if you want to have him be nice you'd have another character who's not and several Tinies as main characters as well (some of which are able to be killed), just to try and keep some sort of balance.

Neon is pretty well Balanced....

If he was in D&D, he'd be Chaotic Neutral.

Neon is pretty well Balanced....

If he was in D&D, he'd be Chaotic Neutral.
D&D is Dungeons and Dragons... right? Sorry, I'm completely ignorant about that game, never really was very interested in it. Anyways, yeah, I'd like to see how a 'Neutral' giant character would work out, so you could use him if you wanted.

Sweet. I'll just reuse my old Character Sheet.

BTW: I just used that as an example. It would help if you looked it up.

Sweet. I'll just reuse my old Character Sheet.

BTW: I just used that as an example. It would help if you looked it up.
Alright, that'll work.

(Look up Neon's CS, or look up D&D?)

I'll message you both and I'll put the CS here as well.

Besides, it's just the one alignment.

I'll message you both and I'll put the CS here as well.

Besides, it's just the one alignment.
:applause::bouncy: I'll start working on a couple more myself.

Can I just do my CS later?
My tablet is being a pain in the ass, y'know?

Also, why are you using Crystal like that?
Because, she wouldn't eat the micros. She'd tourment them horribly.
However...this does mean a huge fued between the two....

Bu@t what if Crystal had a certian object that made certain individuals ...shrink? Maybe another one of my OCs could be the end result...and and another plot line that could connect all of them?

BTW: Maybe Neon could be the "Hired Hitman" along with my human OC

Hmm... I guess you could work on getting the CS's up later, so long as you make an effort to do it fairly soon.

I was just using Crystal like that because I liked the type of person, evil disposition, and also the name a bit so I just used it. I'm actually working on an actual full CS for her ATM, which will get put up as soon as I can be bothered to finish it. I've been really busy with finishing up the last few things I need to do to get my Eagle Scout rank. (I'm really close, BTW! I'm so excited!)

As far as Crystal having some kind of size-changing object... I don't know. Maybe later that could end up being a thing, but for now I'd say probably not. Also, what do you mean by "Neon and your human OC could be 'hired hitmen'"?

Your micro from the last RP, BTW, his name was Jackie.
Also, I'm totally blanking on what OC means. Sorry, I'm like half-dead right now cause I went on a 52-mile bike ride in six hours the other day to finish up Cycling merit badge so... yeah. Won't say I didn't enjoy it, because it was really fun, but I would not want to do it again for quite a while.

Ok then.

But what I mean is that...look a Crystal's Arguement with...what ever her name was.
When she said that she'd hire somebody to get Crystal. Maybe this could not only add Neon into the mix, but it could also add a darkly funny version of The 3 Stoges like humor into it.
You know, to add relef from all the drama and action and deaths....(well, maye not deaths)

Anyway, it would help if you could help pave an opening to this RP for Neon.
For that CS, I'll post it whenever I get on an actual Computor.
For the otyher players, it would help if you made a list of who's who as well.
And for that badge, that is one of tghe few I could never have done....

Ok then.

But what I mean is that...look a Crystal's Arguement with...what ever her name was.
When she said that she'd hire somebody to get Crystal. Maybe this could not only add Neon into the mix, but it could also add a darkly funny version of The 3 Stoges like humor into it.
You know, to add relef from all the drama and action and deaths....(well, maye not deaths)

Anyway, it would help if you could help pave an opening to this RP for Neon.
For that CS, I'll post it whenever I get on an actual Computor.
For the otyher players, it would help if you made a list of who's who as well.
And for that badge, that is one of tghe few I could never have done....
Hmm... maybe that could work...

And what do you mean a list of who's who? The filled-out CSs are already on the front page.

Status
Not open for further replies.