It's a Big World OOC/Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. :bsmile:

Last edited:
Only if you want it to cripple him, and basically what my plan is is that after Thomas and Julia are dealt with Galen does something to Lisa (like stabbing a knife up under her thumbnail) that posses her off so much she just chucks him out the kitchen window into the front yard. He survives the fall, but hurts his leg pretty bad to the point where he can't really move on his own and then Anna finds him like that.
Okey-dokey. That works for me!

I'll get to posting later today or tomorrow. RL is a little busy right now.

Okey-dokey. That works for me!

I'll get to posting later today or tomorrow. RL is a little busy right now.
Alright, awesome!

I feel ya, I've been pretty busy lately IRL as well.

Name: Neon
Height: 6ft.
Type of Animal: Cat
Looks: Look At Picture But With Classy Clothes and A Birthmark on Forehead.
Personallity: Smart-A** yet willing to please. Simply that.
Theme Song: Steal The World by Backwall ft. Sir Llewy Project

Thanks to an old freind/enemy...I got my CS back. But I'll Add The Other Stuff Later....It's the best I can do on the Tablet.

Name: Neon
Height: 6ft.
Type of Animal: Cat
Looks: Look At Picture But With Classy Clothes and A Birthmark on Forehead.
Personallity: Smart-A** yet willing to please. Simply that.
Theme Song: Steal The World by Backwall ft. Sir Llewy Project

Thanks to an old freind/enemy...I got my CS back. But I'll Add The Other Stuff Later....It's the best I can do on the Tablet.
Alright, I know who Neon is pretty well so you're good with him for now, but I'd still say try to get the other details edited in or sent to me as soon as you can. But anyways, yeah, you're good to start with him and some micros/Tinies. :bsmile:

If you want to go ahead and work up some sort of an intro post to just get started that'd be cool.

Okay! Gonna be posting today!
Sweet! By the way, I don't think you said whether or not you were okay with Galen getting crippled for life.

I didn't, did I?

Largely I am very NOT okay with him being permanently crippled. With the type of character I'm trying to mold him into, it really wouldn't work so I'd rather it not happen.

I didn't, did I?

Largely I am very NOT okay with him being permanently crippled. With the type of character I'm trying to mold him into, it really wouldn't work so I'd rather it not happen.
Alright, just checking, that's alright. :smile:

Also, thanks for giving me an out in your last post. I was super afraid that I was going to accidentally metagame, so I was holding back a lot.

No problem, its cool.

@Doc_Halladay
@Scelesta
@JAS.com
Umm... guys?... Any of you there?
I'm just gonna let you know ahead of time that I'm gonna be gone from July 12 to July 18, but where have you guys been lately?

Lightning zapped my modem and killed it. Just got back up and running yesterday.

Lightning zapped my modem and killed it. Just got back up and running yesterday.
Ohh man, sorry to hear about that. My sympathies, friend. :hug:

It was pretty upsetting, especially because I got behind in my class. I was doing so good on being caught up too...:banghead:

So, is this still running? It seems like I'm not the only one who disappeared.

It was pretty upsetting, especially because I got behind in my class. I was doing so good on being caught up too...:banghead:

So, is this still running? It seems like I'm not the only one who disappeared.
It hasn't really been active for a while. I don't know what happened to Scelesta and I know JAS.com is interested but he kinda disappeared as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.