It Was Just a Kiss...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selene buries her head in his chest. "I don't know what I do without you."

He hugs her, "You know I will do anything to help you out."

"I-I should have told you before..." Selene mutters, looking at him. "You know how my mom disappeared mysteriously three years ago?" Selene's voice is trembling.

He continues hugging her, ttrying to comfort her. "Yeah."

She takes a shuddery breath, trying hard not to cry. "S-she didn't disappear." She takes another shuddery breath. "My... my father..." She gulps. "My father killed her!" she wails, bursting into tears. "He-he killed her right in front of my eyes!"

Eli's eyes turn red but he keeps hugging her, "I am so sorry."

Selene wipes the tears from her face with the back of her hand. Her bruise on her cheekbone had now fully developed, a blossom of black, blue, and yellow.

He looks at her, "You going to be ok?"

Selene nods. "Yeah. Just felt like having an emotional breakdown, but I'm all good now." She puts on a brave, if slightly fake, smile.

He has known her long enough that this is all just an act. He hugs her tight again.

"Have I ever told you your a good hugger?" Selene asks, her voice hoarse. "'Cause you are."

He smiles a bit, "No you have not." he looks down at her.

"Well, you are." Selene blows a strand of hair out of her face, but it falls right back again.

He smiles, there face now an inch apart, "Well thanks." Eli kisses her softly on the lips. He does it before he realizes what he is doing.

Once Eli realizes what he did, he pulls away, "Shit..."

He looks back at her just as surprised as she is, "Sorry."

Eli goes to say something but then Darren comes in.
"Oh hey guys!" he said with a big smile on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.