It Was All a Trap...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm joining this as well.

Sorry about that deleted post. That was a mistake.

Hope he's good to go..... figured it was time I finally had a blind charrie, and a horror like this will provide a perfect spot to learn XP

261489.jpg

::Name::
"I-i'm Dan, Dan Dyke."
::Age::
"S-seventeen....."
::Gender::
"I-i'm male....."
::Personality::
"I-i try to be friendly, though some think I just follow the cool people."
::Bio::
Dan was born with only partial blindness, and just after that, lost the ability of sight entirely. He has heard rumors and descriptions from everyone about the house, but he doesn't really believe things unless he hears it himself.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hope he's good to go..... figured it was time I finally had a blind charrie, and a horror like this will provide a perfect spot to learn XP

261489.jpg

::Name::
"I-i'm Dan, Dan Dyke."
::Age::
"S-seventeen....."
::Gender::
"I-i'm male....."
::Personality::
"I-i try to be friendly, though some think I just follow the cool people."
::Bio::
Dan was born with only partial blindness, and just after that, lost the ability of sight entirely. He has heard rumors and descriptions from everyone about the house, but he doesn't really believe things unless he hears it himself.​

You're good.

Now just have to wait for the other two...

Is this all right?

c3ed7348eeec318e8115c4beb31cbbe4.jpg
~Name~

"My name is Andria BolÍvar,
Andy for short if you like"

~Age~
"I am only 18 years old"

~Gender~
"Female, should be easy to see"

~Personality~
"I can be socially awkward, and may come off as clueless at times, not to say that I'm a ditz. I am quite friendly, and I can sometimes be a bit rash in my actions, but I always mean well.

~Bio~
Being one of the nerdy girls in school, Andria happened to overhear these rumours abut a haunted house while playing computer games in the library, with nothing better to do and despite her fear of horror, she still decided to ask around so that she could go check it out. She is always looking for a good thrill, even if it is terrifying.​

Is this all right?

c3ed7348eeec318e8115c4beb31cbbe4.jpg
~Name~
"My name is Andria BolÍvar,
Andy for short if you like"

~Age~
"I am only 18 years old"

~Gender~
"Female, should be easy to see"

~Personality~
"I can be socially awkward, and may come off as clueless at times, not to say that I'm a ditz. I am quite friendly, and I can sometimes be a bit rash in my actions, but I always mean well.

~Bio~
Being one of the nerdy girls in school, Andria happened to overhear these rumours abut a haunted house while playing computer games in the library, with nothing better to do and despite her fear of horror, she still decided to ask around so that she could go check it out. She is always looking for a good thrill, even if it is terrifying.​
It's good, you're accepted :3

are you still in, or no? @Nirto

Imma probably start this later today or tomorrow.

oh crap, I am... notifications weren't working for me.... sorry kay ill get a post up now

sorry, notification issues, i'll get a post up asap

Status
Not open for further replies.