1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

It Takes Two To Roleplay! (1x1 Search / Request Thread For Partners).

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ChainedOne, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey there virtual people of Iwaku! I am honestly gladdened that my request thread here as caught your interest! And thank you for taking the time to read it through! Anyway...Just like every other roleplayer out there, I do have my "rules" and what-not...So onward!

ABOUT ME AS A ROLEPLAY PARTNER:
    • I do have a job, so I can't always be online. I do however try and make replies before I leave for work and am usually on when I return home if I'm not busy with family or friends.
    • I write in 3rd person paragraph style. 1st person just makes me uncomfortable.
    • I roleplay via the private messaging system only. Threads are another thing that makes me uncomfortable. Site rules still apply though!
    • I can play both male and female characters equally so normally I'm not to picky unless I have something specific planned out.
    • I play submissive type characters only!
    • I do not share characters so for instance if you introduce someone into a roleplay, you must play as them.
    • I also do not take anime / manga images. Sorry but I just have a heck of a time with those.
    • I do no fandoms of any kind.
    WHAT I LOOK FOR IN MY PARTNERS:
    • Someone who can reply at least once a day, if not more.
    • Someone who can play as both male and female characters and doesn't use the pre-made character crap.
    • Someone who writes in 3rd person paragraph style.
    • Someone who can play as dominant and cruel and even sadistically evil type characters.
    PAIRINGS:
    Anything highlighted in bold text are the roles that I would play as. Anything highlighted in this color are the pairings I have plots for.
    • Vampire & Vampire
    • Vampire & Human
    • Bully & Bullied
    • Sadist & Normal Person
    • Female & Female OR Male & Male
    • Female & Male OR Male & Female
    • Demon & Human
    • Shrink & Patient
    • Good & Evil
    • Master & Slave
    • Werewolf & Vampire
    • Kidnapped & Kidnapper
    • Mermaid & Pirates
    • Human-like Alien & Human
    I do so hope to get some good stories going with you all! Well, maybe not all, but those who fit! Anyway, please don't be shy to send me a private message in regards with your interest! Looking forward to the responses!

#1 ChainedOne, Oct 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2015
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Plots open that need partners!

3. I'm interested in the werewolf vampire. I'm curious about your plot. I am usually on every day, but sometimes things get crazy I'm gone for a few days. Let me know if that's ok.

4. im interested in vampire human :)

5. Still open and seeking!

6. Anyone up to doing the vampire and human with me?

7. I can ^.^

8. To Rebecca002:
    Sent to you a private message! Looking forward to hearing from you.

9. Still open!

10. If you're still looking for someone to carry out that vampire x werewol plot, I have a special werewolf baby that would love to play...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.