It Takes Two To Roleplay! (1x1 Search / Request Thread For Partners).

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ChainedOne

Original poster
Hey there virtual people of Iwaku! I am honestly gladdened that my request thread here as caught your interest! And thank you for taking the time to read it through! Anyway...Just like every other roleplayer out there, I do have my "rules" and what-not...So onward!

ABOUT ME AS A ROLEPLAY PARTNER:
  • I do have a job, so I can't always be online. I do however try and make replies before I leave for work and am usually on when I return home if I'm not busy with family or friends.
  • I write in 3rd person paragraph style. 1st person just makes me uncomfortable.
  • I roleplay via the private messaging system only. Threads are another thing that makes me uncomfortable. Site rules still apply though!
  • I can play both male and female characters equally so normally I'm not to picky unless I have something specific planned out.
  • I play submissive type characters only!
  • I do not share characters so for instance if you introduce someone into a roleplay, you must play as them.
  • I also do not take anime / manga images. Sorry but I just have a heck of a time with those.
  • I do no fandoms of any kind.
WHAT I LOOK FOR IN MY PARTNERS:
  • Someone who can reply at least once a day, if not more.
  • Someone who can play as both male and female characters and doesn't use the pre-made character crap.
  • Someone who writes in 3rd person paragraph style.
  • Someone who can play as dominant and cruel and even sadistically evil type characters.
PAIRINGS:
Anything highlighted in bold text are the roles that I would play as. Anything highlighted in this color are the pairings I have plots for.
  • Vampire & Vampire
  • Vampire & Human
  • Bully & Bullied
  • Sadist & Normal Person
  • Female & Female OR Male & Male
  • Female & Male OR Male & Female
  • Demon & Human
  • Shrink & Patient
  • Good & Evil
  • Master & Slave
  • Werewolf & Vampire
  • Kidnapped & Kidnapper
  • Mermaid & Pirates
  • Human-like Alien & Human
I do so hope to get some good stories going with you all! Well, maybe not all, but those who fit! Anyway, please don't be shy to send me a private message in regards with your interest! Looking forward to the responses!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm interested in the werewolf vampire. I'm curious about your plot. I am usually on every day, but sometimes things get crazy I'm gone for a few days. Let me know if that's ok.

im interested in vampire human :)

Anyone up to doing the vampire and human with me?

To Rebecca002:
Sent to you a private message! Looking forward to hearing from you.

If you're still looking for someone to carry out that vampire x werewol plot, I have a special werewolf baby that would love to play...

Status
Not open for further replies.