Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Weekdays 3:00 pm - 9:00 Pm Weekends EVERYTHING !~!~!
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modarn Fantasy, Magical, Scifi
53ce1296633c230c85c25a4d99522823.png

Hello, it is I Green. Some person who roleplays on this websites sometimes. So I came up with this plot for a one x one. I felt compelled to roleplay it, but most of my other regular partners are busy so I decided I could open it up to some other people if you know what I'm getting at.

The Deal
The hook I mentioned will be the one we use, but it totally up for change or add-ons depending on what you want. This will primarily be a high fantasy adventure roleplay in the vane of things like D&D and stuff like that, but romance is also an option.

[spoili]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The skies are eternal now and the only thing that exists in this realm is the wind and the few floating islands. Great forces of unrivaled magic flow in the wind and crystals embedded with powerful magic make the lands float. People like you and I travel in grand ships or atop epic mounts of giant whales or heroic falcons.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The world ended with a great cataclysm by the Demon Lord, but to our luck, the Archmage of Avalon saved us from demise by making the choice to sacrifice the land to finally set the Demon Lord to rest and foil his plans. Instead of a hellish world, we got a strange new one with only the sky. The only thing we have to remind us of the past is the remains of Avalon we stand on. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]After many generations, 3 Kingdoms rose to power. New Avalon, a great mighty military power set on remaking the glorious Kingdom that once ruled all of the World of Avalon. Daesire, a wondrous free land of pleasure and wealth known to trade with others, as well for their exotic and diverse races. Lastly Home Lost, which is located on the largest landmass that still exists, here people are without law and delve into the remains of Avalon[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Recently things in the kingdoms have gone awry. New Avalon is in the midst of launching a full-on takeover of Home Lost, while Daesire plans to fight off and defend the people who live theirs. All whilst in the shadows the mysterious cult of the Demon Lord seeks to awaken their master.[/BCOLOR]

[/spoili]

Term of Use
So I have some standards for the partner I'm looking for. First off if that you bounce ideas back for plot and setting, or one of them at least. I don't always have ideas and I like it when my partner, takes the turn to control the main plot for an arc (But if you'd up to it we can always plot it together). Also if you into the romance thing, I would prefer you to be a blue star, so if the character ever get really in love we can do as we wish without getting in trouble.

Also, I play female main character primarily and I'm cool with either gender for the partner for that situation, just letting you know. I also tend to play the sub if that matters *shrugs*. I would also like a partner that likes to RP as other character either for just getting through the plot, or to add more depth to the story say. Like our characters meet another pair of adventures in their travels, we can pause and do little RP of how they met.

If your interested just PM or post here if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.