Is your desire the real thing? (Supernatural/Mystery)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squee! Yay! I look forward to being killed! :D Thanks!

(Oddest thing I've said today...)

Cool, I'll be setting up the OOC in a few hours, seeing how we're now at max capacity. It'll also contain info on a few noteworthy locations in the town, as well as an actual town name (surprise!), so look forward to actually having an idea of how things are~

Also, bonus points if someone comes up with fun superstitious traditions that the civilians adhere to.

Being in any close proximity to the color red (whether wearing it or seeing it in vegetation, etc) whilst walking through a forest is considered bad luck and ominous.

okay well damn i want to join this because of the awesome banner and intriguing storyline but you already have the max amount of players you wanted and *sobs* posting expectations unfortunately don't match up with my sporadic schedule. I'll watch this for the fun stuff though

Yeah, sorry about that. I like pretty banners, but at the same time, having a banner on for a long time is only useful if spots weren't limited. You'll be the first one I contact if I ever need a space filled though, so yeah.

It's fine really. I'll doubt I'll be able to fit this in due to my schedule and your posting expectations. if it does so happen that I can and you have a spot open, then that's great. Otherwise, hope you have a lot of fun here!

Status
Not open for further replies.