Is it creepy to think...

I used to think it was creepy, but I've touched so many skulls and other bones that it doesn't phase me anymore. It's become rather interesting. Yay anthropology!

Reactions: Minibit
I used to think it was creepy, but I've touched so many skulls and other bones that it doesn't phase me anymore. It's become rather interesting. Yay anthropology!
Anthropology is a really boring explanation for lots of experience touching bones. In the future you should lie about it and go with something more exciting, like serial killer or necrophiliac. Trust me, it's a great conversation starter.

Anthropology is a really boring explanation for lots of experience touching bones. In the future you should lie about it and go with something more exciting, like serial killer or necrophiliac. Trust me, it's a great conversation starter.
or touching boners

somewhat related

better conversation starter

or touching boners

somewhat related

In what world is something so mundane as touching boners a better conversation starter than serial murder or necrophilia?

Not the real world, that's for sure. You're crazy.

you know whats creepy?

there are a lot of steps that go from implantation of an egg, fertilization, embryogenesis, and onward to fetal development and then birth

at any one of these countless steps, something could go wrong

for the vast majority of us, it works out fine

thats creepy
You are literally a one in a trillion ridiculous chance. The universe just happened to work out in just a certain fashion to create you as an individual. From an ancestor from an ancient land tripping on a stone and not catching a glimpse of his future mate to the idea of what if your parents simply didn't meet.

Everything came together to become who you are.

That shit always bugs me. Insignificance and whatnot. A speck on a speck among countless specks in the sky.

You are literally a one in a trillion ridiculous chance. The universe just happened to work out in just a certain fashion to create you as an individual. From an ancestor from an ancient land tripping on a stone and not catching a glimpse of his future mate to the idea of what if your parents simply didn't meet.

Everything came together to become who you are.

That shit always bugs me. Insignificance and whatnot. A speck on a speck among countless specks in the sky.
i actually think its kind of cool

because its a reproducible speck

good science is always reproducible

#onlyscientistswouldhittheRedButtontwicelookingfordifferentresults

i actually think its kind of cool

because its a reproducible speck

good science is always reproducible

#onlyscientistswouldhittheRedButtontwicelookingfordifferentresults
That's a pretty big scale to reproduce though.

That's what this reminds me of.
PBF111-Reset.jpg

Yes, it's creepy to think that @everyone in this topic. You're all going to creepy jail where @Diana keeps her owl remains after feasting on them.

I used to be into Sadism, Necrophilia, and Bestiality, but then I realized I was just beating a dead horse.

• Love
or touching boners

somewhat related

According to some Greek philosopher, you technically wouldn't be touching anything because you cross a space and each half way has a halfway mark and it just gets tinier and tinier and yeah you don't technically touch anything according to that logic.

Skeletons are just the framework of our flesh houses. Nothing weird about that, unless your parents' genes are the equivalent of shitty contractors and ruin your foundation with osteoporosis.

So many serious answers to Minibit's joke question...

We pulled a reverse General Thread. o_o

• Thank You
Skeletons used to terrify me as a child, because of shit like this:

ss_sd_img12.jpg

Now I wish the bones in my body were as rhythmic as those guys.

I heard skeletons sneak into coffins and eat your corpse.

I heard skeletons sneak into coffins and eat your corpse.
Not before they escape from a fleshy prison though. Which makes one question why they don't just eat their way out of prison.

Personally I think it's much creepier to think that the very fact that I exist is proof that my parents have been sexually intimate with each other.

Reactions: Hatsune Candy