Iron Chef OOC

NAME: Chetto (pronounced She-Toe) Delgado-Hernadez
JOB: Chef
Appearance:

latin-chef-m-m.jpg

PERSONA: Slightly Flamboyant, mostly romantic....about his cooking. Chetto is a friendly man with a heart of gold. He has remained single his entire life, dedicating himself to being a Chef. He has a great sense of humor and manages to make people laugh even when he is not trying to.

BACKGROUND: Chetto grew up on the Mexican California border, just south of San Diego and north of Tijuana. He left home at 17, working at a local taco shop to support himself until he had enough to enroll in the SCCAP (Southern Californian Culinary arts program) There he learned the finer qualities of food preparation and service that would allow him to blossom into a renowned chef. Although he owns and operates his own 5 star restaurant, El Pollo Primero, he still has time to make it home by 6 and cook dinner for his aging mother.

His broken English and his simple yet refined cooking style make him quite an individual, as a person and a chef.

YES! I can't get ahold of Okelliegh, so he is out. I'll get a post up tomorrow tying everything up and introducing my character and the secret ingredient.

Ok, I have a question for you all.

Should we have a round of judging after each dish or wait until the end and judge them all at once like on the show>?

I realize our judges are both gone for the week, so this might slow us down a bit.

i think we should just proceed with the cooking all the dishes and then the judges judge them... not only would we be more faithful to the show, but we could also proceed smoothly despite the absence of the judges (for now).

I'm back in action, so if the time comes when you think it would be appropriate for a judge's post, if I haven't posted already, please feel free to poke me (metaphorically).

Alright guys, sorry it took me so long to get that last post up. We're getting close to finishing this up! Loveless made a nice post, if any one else wants to get one up that would be fine, if not thats ok too. The spot light will be on the judges after Angl and I finish our last dish.

Awesome job everyone, I am actually having a lot of fun with this.

Woot! Same here! Can't wait to write about the best part... GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF EATING >:D

^^^Heh, ikr>?^^^

Great posts Everyone. Cheeto is going to have to come up with something good to compete with Kate's desert, hmmmmm.

Alright, I'm gonna make my next post soon (within the next couple days, I don't think Loveless will be on until next weekend anyways. Then it will be up to the judges! I'll also make the announcers post along with Cheeto's to wrap things up in the kitchen!

O.K. Post is up. Its all on you judges now! I'll post a short post in-between each of the three rounds of judging.

A L S O (Damn I almost forgot) On the show there are three categories of for each dish,
taste originality and presentation and each are graded on 1-10...or something like that.

So I was wondering, how do you guys want to do it>? A simple 1-10 on each dish, or three separate categories for each>?

Sounds good to me! I'll get my first-round judging post up shortly. Sorry 'bout the delay.

Great Posts guys.

@ Char - Dude, I just noticed your Sig, and how it links to your RPs. That is insanely creative, nice.

:D I try to find quotes that remind me of the characters I play. A lot of times when I'm reading a book/playing a game, the characters I make in RP will sort of reflect someone that I'm reading about. I'm easily influenced, apparently...

Hey Y'all.

I'm leaving town tomorrow for a week or so ( 6 - 10 days), something like that. So I won't be able to post. Loveless can go ahead and post then when I get back I'll make an announcer post and we'll move on to the 2ed round of judging.

Alright.....I am thinking of skipping past a bit just so this won't die!

Probably in the next couple days

Oh, yea.....

I'll handle that too. Give me a few days to think of something cause I'm leaving town again, then we'll get to the next round of judging....

Damn it... I forgot about this rp.. D: I'm sorry! >_< I blame busy life. ;.; I'll try posting..