CLOSED SIGNUPS IRIS LANDING

Im doing alright!

Doing great here, too! How've you been?

I have retuuuuurned! After months and months I have retuuuurned! Who's still with me on this Sci-fi journey?! ^o^

If Owl Mom desires to revive this, I shall be here. Always.

I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE TO BURY MY SHAMEFUL FAILURE IN THE GRAVEYARD WITH ALL MY OTHER FAILURES!

But if peeps are still here, I can pick this back up again now that my long summer of doom is over!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lyrikai
  • Thank You
I'd love that ❤️❤️

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: StarlightStarbright
Ok, so…

Monkeydoll, Analog, Nougat, Lyrikai, Myself, and of course Diana are confirmed to still be up for this adventure.

I did talk to @Zarko Straadi in chat when I first came back. I don't know if I got confirmation that they're still willing to be a part of the Iris Landing adventure, but I've just now @ them to see what their official response is.

Reliance hasn't posted on Iwaku since August, and Metal Box Nomad hasn't been seen since May. Let's hope my @ reached them.

Karo and Kuno were last seen a few weeks ago. They'll likely get back to us soon.

Now it's just a matter of continuing where we left off for as long as we can without the other members, and hope that they'll join us.

And in the case that they never respond, we could start over and recruit new members, since we never completed chapter 1 for either sides. Right @Diana ? Or do you have another course of action in mind?

• Thank You
  • Ah Seen It
Reactions: Diana and Lyrikai
Keep posting in the current chapter is indeed the best way to go, and then once I confirm how many people are still in it, I can figure out how to write out missing players and then merge the groups together for a chapter 2. O:

• Ah Seen It
Lyrik will be so ready to serenade everyone that's still around c:

Keep posting in the current chapter is indeed the best way to go, and then once I confirm how many people are still in it, I can figure out how to write out missing players and then merge the groups together for a chapter 2. O:
Alright then! ^o^ I already posted something from Clem in Team B. So whoever wants to continue there, looking forward! Still three members in Team A too so they should be good!

Will be looking forward to seeing how Nitau'li handles getting caught snooping! XD

Also…Presenting: Clem's New Design!
IMG_9698.png

If any of you guys want me to draw your characters, send me as many references as you can though my personal messages! I'd love to add a creative touch of my own to the Iris Landing Cast! ^o^

She's precious!

You are welcome to do Zosimos and K.A.R.A. if you like! I don't have any references for them other than the ones I used in their bios though. I will answer any questions you might have with descriptive info.

Clem is so cute!!! I love the art here <3

She's precious!

You are welcome to do Zosimos and K.A.R.A. if you like! I don't have any references for them other than the ones I used in their bios though. I will answer any questions you might have with descriptive info.
Any descriptive info would be great, especially potential differences between imagined design vs the found art used.

Zosimos will especially be a treat to design! The reference you use for him has a lot of interesting elements I'd love to play around with. K.A.R.A would also be fun to play with; I haven't drawn especially robotic characters before!

Sure, I'm down!

• Bucket of Rainbows