iridescent...

Alina led him to the west wing of the castle, where hardly any one went unless there was an event of some sort.

There were Pianos, Violins and everything else inside. Including a painting area.
l
With her hand she guided him to sit at a chair meant for 2, as she sat close to him as well.

She smiled looking him over, he looked absolutely perefect.. too perfect.. his skin.. his face.. his everything. She blushed a leaning towards him a little

"No love, we dont have to start right away if you dont want to.. we can just talk a while if you want.. I hoped you missed me and dont mind my father" She said

removing random strings of her own hair away from her face

She didnt know why she was being so forward with him.. but it was almost as if she had fallen in love.. known him for years.

"Are you hungry?" She said backing her body away slowly, not wanting him to think she was too close, and also a way of changing subjects

just in case she had said something wrong.

The intimacy of where she brought him was surprising yet exhilarating. She looked as if she had taken great care to her appearance and as she removed the string from her hair the only conclusion was she had done it all for him. The last doubt in his mind was slowly eroding and he found himself reaching behind her to draw her closer.

"A moment of your company before we begin sounds wonderful darling." He said a second before his attempt to put his arm around her was foiled by her moving away his eyes dropped for hers examining the floor. "I ate before leaving, but if you're offering something light I wouldn't refuse."

Alina didnt notice him pulling her closer until it was too late.

She blushed smiling however at the fact that he didnt reject the level of intimacy and a

sense of closeness she was displaying

"Something light.." She told one of the maids as she quickly brung them fruits or many sorts

and something to drink.

"So..." Alina said sipping her drinking slowly

She took a deep breath before drawing herself near him again, with more confidence knowing
he wouldn't object.

"What would you like to talk about?"

"Shall we talk about you?" he suggested. "Music is both about precision and passion. The duality of losing yourself and retaining complete control over yourself."

His eyes remained on her as he spoke. His voice soft and slow, gently and easy to follow. "I can better teach you if I know where your passion lies. What you care about most and what you see when you close your eyes. There are hundreds of answers you could give em but for now I only want what is closest to your heart."

He took her hand just like he had as he had sat at his piano and turning it over traced his nail along the lines on her palm closing his eyes waiting for her reply. He seemed to hum softly as his finger mover over he skin then he stopped and his eyes shot open and met hers. "Them perhaps you have a question for me?"

Alina thought about what he was saying.. His touch soothed her as he traced his fingernail

She looked at him a few more moments before closing her eyes

"I care about my family over everything.. but as of right now, when I close my eyes all I see is you"

She opened them slowly, smiling.

"Im very interest in you, you intrigue me." She confessed

"Call me forward, but I want to know you better as a person... Because I feel

there is much more to you then meets the eye" She said as she nodded to herself, as if she just concluded it

"And besides those things I guess my passion is just.. beautiful music, painting, writing.. "

She glanced at the piano then back at him "I want to do it all.. and what about you then?

What are your passions, deepest desires" She quoted him, while moving a bit closer as if it might be a secret

He smiled and nodded as if her answers were what he was expecting. "You are forward, yet I fond myself unable to mind." he said softly. "You write?" he asked "I would be interested in reading your work once your lessons are done. As for me, I once lived for the displays you saw in the painting and attended almost and many as I played host to, then painting and music were but activities I indulged in on occasion, but when they stopped... music became my sole distraction."

He was deliberately vague, before he shed light on a gem of truth "My true passion though lies with my home and family. Though I have long abandoned the search my heart aches for companionship, and someone to share the castle with. But now I'm afraid I am domination the conversation." he still hadn't touched the food brought and he didn't seem interested to any time soon.

Alina was happy that he didnt take her forwardness

as an offensive gesture, she certainly wasn't trying to be offensive.. she just couldn't stop with this man.

She smiled sipping some water before answering him

"Yes I write however.. my work is probably amature compared to anything you or anyone else is fond of"

She said, waving her hand as if to wave away the thought of showing him anything

"Its all about love and fairy tale endings.. nothing that could possibly happen in reality" She concluded.

"And why did they stop if you dont mind me asking...?" She questioned curiously about the paintings and things..

She also wondered where his family might be, they certainly couldn't have all perished..

That would be a true tragedy.

She didnt press the issue however for fear it might ruin his mood.

"Companionship" She repeated him, nodding and thinking for a moment

"That makes two of us.." She continued, looking in his eyes as she did so.

They truly were amazing

She noticed he hadn't touched anything and assumed he wasn't hungry..

Nothing that concerned her dearly.. she couldn't force him

and as long as he was content so was she.