InZayn Fangirl Moment!!!!!!!!

Ah yes - and also if all Directioners from the world joined forces, we could become a serious army against all other non-Directioners! Moo Ha Ha Ha!

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for a song, I can tell you I don't have CDs. But what I do have, are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills, that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my inbox go now, that'l be the end of it. I will not look for you. I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you. I will find you.
And I will destroy your collection.

I fear not the fangirls. For they are all young and stupid and easily faint and you can hear them coming cause they're gushing about the band. Easy pickings.

OH LOOK, A BANDWAGON.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR BOY BANDS GROW UP!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/haNjOXeuOv0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

IT'S AMAZING!

*Swoon*

No, no no! Boybands are forever! They will eventually grow into man-bands, but they will still be loved by all!

Twinkle, twinkle, Liam Payne
Harry, Niall, Louis, Zayn,
One Direction are my life,
You know I'm their future wife...

I'm disgusted by this thread. This doesn't belong here. I WAN'T TO FUCKING BANISH ALL THESE NEW MORONIAC MUSIC MAKERS TO HELL and One Direction fans all just need to listen to dubstep at max volume. Let's just get back to trolling each other and everyone should be fine eh.

Becca is probably a 40 year old dude, trolling us softly.

Nein, nein, ich bin nicht alt - je suis une fille! Shamen onna yoogen