InZayn Fangirl Moment!!!!!!!!

Chat Noir

Wolfstar
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Online Availability
I'm online pretty much most of the day, unless I'm working, then I'll be off from about 10am to 3:30, or from about 5pm to 11pm (UK time)
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Real-Life, Modern, Magical, Romance, Fanbased
OOOOHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Gawwwwwwwwwwwwsssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! It's One Direction! Oh my f***ing God!!!! I love you guys so much, and you are just so perfect in every way and I want to marry you alll! I AM going to marry ALL OF YOUUUUUUUUUU!

LOLOLOLOLOL

ONE DIRECTION SUCKS.

POETS OF THE FALL FOREVER!

*WAVES FLAG*

[Verse 1]
[Liam]
You're insecure, [Well fuck you too, Liam. What makes you think you know her?]
Don't know what for, [Maybe her father raped her. Anyway, you shouldn't be prying.]
You're turning heads when you walk through the door, [Bad body odour, I suppose]
Don't need make-up, [So you judge women by whether they need makeup. What a shallow chauvanist you are.]
To cover up, [And what exactly do women need to cover up, young man?]
Being the way that you are is enough, [REALLY? SHE'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU? OH BOY!]

[Bridge]
[Harry]
Everyone else in the room can see it, [What room are we standing in, Harry?]
Everyone else but you, [Again, this girl probably has a severe psychological problem if she can't pick up on the fact that everyone else in the room is attracted to her despite her self-imagined imperfections. This suggests a very twisted neurosis.]

[Chorus]
[All]
Baby you light up my world like nobody else, [Your world is lit up by a shy, insecure, rape-victim with zero empathy skills?]
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, [Well, premature ejaculation happens to lots of guys your age. Don't fret.]
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, [Tell... that she's... in a schizophrenic world of her own?]
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,
[Actually, "smiling at the ground" suggests that she is well aware of what effect she is having and is trying to slyly cover it up like a cocktease]
If only you saw what I can see, [Then you could be a superficial chauvanist who projects imaginary character traits too!]
You'll understand why I want you so desperately, [...kinda creepy]
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe, [...seriously dude, stop staring at her...]
You don't know,
Oh oh,
Oh oh,
That's what makes you beautiful
[So self-aware confident women who have a positive mental image of themselves are ugly in your philosophy? You boys are douchebags.]

[Verse 2]
[Zayn]
So c-come on, [Fuck off, Zayn!]
You got it wrong, [Telling a woman she's wrong - that'll score you some points]
To prove I'm right, [Yeah, cos romance is all about winning arguments]
I put it in a song, [Making money from her psychological problems? Nice.]
I don't know why, [Maybe that's the bigger question here, Zayney Cakes]
You're being shy, [Did I mention possible rape?]
And turn away when I look into your eye eye eyes, [I'm no body language expert, but usually when a girl turns away from you it's because they DON'T FUCKING LIKE YOU]

[Bridge]
[Harry]
Everyone else in the room can see it,
Everyone else but you,
[Who the hell INVITED this girl to the room?]

[Chorus]
[All]
Baby you light up my world like nobody else, [You need to light up your own world. Be happy with YOURSELVES.]
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, [If she's flipping her hair, she obviously cares about her appearance and the effect she is having. Again, you've misinterpreted this girl]
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, [Maybe it's gas? Maybe she's remembering what she saw on Family Guy last night?]
You don't know,
Oh oh,
[And you don't know when to call it a day]
If only you saw what I can see, [I'll tell the boys at the lab to get cracking]
You'll understand why I want you so desperately, [She'd be a... lesbian?]
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe, [So all FIVE of you are looking at her? Way to make her feel uncomfortable, guys.]
You don't know,
Oh oh,
Oh oh,

[Harry]
That's what makes you beautiful [You're a prick, Harry.]

Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na
Na Na Na Na Na Na
[x2] [She said something similar when she was getting raped]

[Middle 8]
[Harry]
Baby you light up my world like nobody else, [Have you heard of our lord, Jesus Christ?]
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, [Does she have a special technique? Does she use a spatula perhaps?]
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, [Definitely farting.]

[All]
You don't know,
Oh oh,
[Getting a kind of culty vibe from you guys now]

[Chorus]
[All]
Baby you light up my world like nobody else, [When did you last speak to your mothers?]
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, [Just wait till she's working in the burger kitchen!]
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, [You're putting a lot of stock in this one gesture, aren't you, boys?]
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful
([Zayn:] Oh), [Yeah, you tell 'em Zayn.]
If only you saw what I can see,
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
([Harry:] desperately), [Steady Harry... steady... keep it together]
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
Oh oh,
Oh oh,

[Harry]
That's what makes you beautiful [You are all terrible terrible people and should leave this poor girl alone.]

No fair! You are not a true Directioner.... You are a DIRECTIONATOR!!!!

This band is asZaynine, ridicuLouis, delusionHarry and unbeLiambly bad.

Ok, as much as I don't want to admit it, but those puns are actually quite ingenious. Like the words amazayn. PhenomiNiall, extraordinHarry, briLiam, and fabulouis.

Every girl needs to be reminded that the only women who are attractive to men have self-esteem issues.
Self-confident women need not apply.
That way you can dictate who her friends are, what she wears, and how she behaves without so much as a fuss from her.
I'm so glad that boy bands and Twilight are helping one another out now. It's heartwarming to see such positive messages for young girls. <3

BACK IN -MY- DAY WE HAD NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!

How can you NOT love this song?!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lht_tdJQFbs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I WILL NOW INSULT YOUR WESTERN TASTES

BACK IN -MY- DAY WE HAD NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!

How can you NOT love this song?!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lht_tdJQFbs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

I'm trying to forget them! I much preferred listening to hair bands do romance ballads as a pre-teen!

Oh... oh god... and I thought looking back at my time listening to Brittney Spears, NSYNC, Backstreet Boys, Christina Agulara, and whatnot was bad....

*smiles at the ground*

:]

OMG OMG OMG OMG

DO NOT FORGET BOYS II MEN. DO. NOT.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jSUSFow70no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hey Asmo I liked AND thanked your post.

SO MAKE TEGAN HAPPY AND GET A FUCKING JOB.

ALRIGHT ORION,

I'LL GET A JOB

I'LL GET AN ILLEGAL JOB

IN AMERICA

WHERE I'M NOT ALLOWED TO WORK YET

I'LL GET AN ILLEGAL JOB AND THEN GET IN TROUBLE WITH IMMIGRATION

AND THEY'LL DEPORT ME

AND MY MARRIAGE WILL BE OVER

GREAT IDEA

COS OBVIOUSLY I'M JUST A LAZY BUM WHO'S TOO LAZY TO GET A JOB, RIGHT?

IT'S GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH AMERICAN LAW OR ANYTHING

IT'S GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH ME WANTING TO STAY WITH THE WOMAN I LOVE

NO

NOT AT ALL

I'M JUST LAZY AND STUPID AND DUMB AND A PIG AND I DON'T CARE AND I'M EXPLOITING MY WIFE

YEAH, THAT'S WHAT I'M DOING

COS I LOVE SITTING AROUND IN FRAGGLE ROCK AND STARING AT THE REDNECKS

LOVE IT

CLEANING THE HOUSE AND SITTING IN COFFEE SHOPS IS AWESOME

IT FULFILLS MY LIFE

YEP

LOVE IT

I ENJOY BEING UNPRODUCTIVE AND TRYING TO DIGEST YOUR HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP

LOVE IT

Shouldn't this be in that rant your brains out thread or whatever?

I'm getting that vibe.