Invasion: The Aftermath

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emory chuckled softly, letting out a happy sigh. "I guess so." He said with a smile, tilting his head a little to look up at Clarence.

Clarence smiled softly at Emory, then cupped his face again and gently pulled him up, placing a soft kiss on his lips. He hummed into the kiss, then giggled again, pulling away from the kiss. He bit his lip, smiling, then swept his eyes over Emory's face. "...Why are you so beautiful?" He asked rhetorically, then placed another soft kiss on his lips. Clarence saw Emory in such a bright light...nothing could ever make him see otherwise. He could never be mad at Emory...And he could never want to be away from him...He loved Emory more than anything, and he'd do just about anything for him.

Emory kissed Clarence back softly. When he asked the rhetoric question, he blushed faintly and was glad Clarence had kissed him again before he could say much else. He held him close, kissing him softly back.

Clarence kissed him softly for a few minutes, moving his lips at a slow pace. The kiss was sweet and loving, and he gently played with Emory's hair as he kissed him. When he pulled away, he lightly pecked his cheek, and though he could have laid there forever, he knew they should get the couch back to the shelter. "...We should probably move the couch now...We don't want Matt to wake up and wonder where we went.." He said quietly, a small smile on his face.

Emory sighed, but he was smiling. "I guess so." He said softly, stretching a little. He really didn't want to get up, and that showed as he didn't.. Not yet. He just smiled softly down at Clarence.

Clarence giggled and tried to get up, but Emory was still on top of him, so he couldn't. He giggled again and pushed his body against Emory's, as if to nudge him a bit. "Come on, slow-poke, get up!" He said as he giggled playfully. "I can't get up if you don't!"

Emory smirked. "Hmm..." He said thoughtfully before sitting up. "Fiiiine." He chuckled before hopping off the couch, offering Clarence his arms.

Clarence leaned over and picked up his boxers and shorts and swung his legs over the couch as he slid them on, then reached up and gripped Emory's arms, pulling himself up. He leaned forward and pecked Emory on the lips, then turned and began took a few steps toward where his shirt was, his legs shaking a bit. He picked up his shirt, along with Emory's clothes, and slid it on, then turned around and held out Emory's clothes for him, a faint smirk on his face.

Emory helped Clarence up happily. He glanced around, careful to see nothing had happened while they were lost in the throes of their passionate love. Blushing a little, he accepted his clothes from Clarence and slid his boxers and shorts up before pulling his shirt over his head. He went to the dolley, twirling it around. "Wanna move the couch first?" He asked with a chuckle.

Clarence nodded a bit, then stretched his body, causing his shirt to pull up a bit. "Um...What do you want me to do?" He asked, looking at the couch. He was not going to be able to lift that. At least...not for more than ten seconds.

Emory folded the dolley down so it more resembled a flatbed cart. "I'm going to pick one end of the couch up, and if you can slide this under the end, that would be great." He said with a soft smile.

Clarence sighed in relief. "Okay.." He said, then walked over to where Emory was, his legs still shaking slightly, and he could feel it. "...Jeez...What did you do to my legs?" He said, chuckling. He was joking, of course, and he squatted down where the dolly was, placing both hands on the handle.

Emory chuckled, not answering the question. He took a deep breath, latching his hands under the edge of the couch. He lifted, grunting as he did so, biting his lip and holding it up so Clarence could slide the dolley under.

Clarence quickly slid the dolly under the couch, stopping when his hands were just at the edge of the couch. "...H-How far should I push it?" He asked, looking at Emory.

"That's good.." Emory mumbled breathlessly, lowering the couch onto the dolley. He grimaced as a finger was squished and lifted a little, pulling his finger out and kneeling on the floor a moment to examine it. He decided it was okay. "Thanks." He smiled softly at Clarence.

Clarence stood back up and frowned, having seen Emory's grimace. He bit his lip, then grasped his hand and placed a soft kiss on Emory's finger. He gave him a small smile afterwards, then leaned forward and gently pressed his lips against his. "You're welcome." He said after he pulled away, then giggled softly.

Emory watched Clarence with a gentle expression. He smiled faintly when Clarence spoke and wrapped him up in a hug. He let go after a moment. "Okay, I'm gonna lift the other end. While I carry that end, you can push this end. How's that sound?" He smiled.

Clarence nodded slightly. "Okay...Be careful, though...Please..." He said, then walked over to where the handle of the dolly was sticking out. He placed his hands on the armrest, then looked down at the handle. "...Should I push from the armrest or from the dolly?" He asked. He wondered if the couch would slide off if he tried to push from the armrest. Probably not...But he didn't know for sure. It never hurts to ask.

"Probably the dolley, if you can. That way the couch hopefully won't wiggle too much." Emory said with a soft smile as he went to the other side, stretching a little before he slid his hands under the bottom. "Tell me when you're ready."

Clarence smiled back at Emory, then took a step back and bent down, placing both hands on the handle. He adjust himself so he'd be comfortable while pushing the couch. Well...as comfortable as he could be. He looked up at Emory, just barely able to see him over the armrest. "Ready." He said.

Status
Not open for further replies.