Inuyasha!

Luka watched the demon hunter carefully for he did not trust her. He looked at inuyasha and sayomi. "Yep he's definitely your brother you two even have the same personality.

"I know he's my brother, idiot." Sayomi growled, turning to look at him. She stood up and put a hand down to help up Inuyasha. "Maybe I should explain." She suggested to him. Inuyasha took her hand and stood up. Sayomi led them to a cave and walked in. She sat cross-legged again and told them what she had told priestess Kaede.

Luka followed them into the cave where he took a seat at the entrance. He leaned his head against the wall closing his eyes. He listened to the story again even though he's heard it a thousand times.

Once Sayomi finished the looked over the group who all looked surprised. "So, your my little sister, huh?" Inuyasha said. He stood up and walked over to Sayomi and ruffled her hair with his hand. Sayomi let him do it, sighing softly. "Wow, I guess that would explain a few things though." Kagome chuckled. "I guess." Sayomi shrugged and looked up at her brother then Luka. "Something's approaching." She told him, her eyes becoming cold.

The Vixen moved quietly through the woods, bare feet slipping through the underbrush. Her long pink skirt flowed about her hips as she walked, she stroked the serpent wrapped about her shoulders and she considered her life. She was hebiyokai, a snake demoness. She wasn't particularly strong and had a hard time fitting in with the humans. They made good better food then they did friends.

What she really needed was a Daiyokai, a demon lord to serve, someone that would bring this human cattle to heel and place them under foot where they belong.

Sayomi stood up and so did Inuyasha. "C'mon." She said and left the cave, Inuyasha right behind her. Once out in the open she put a hand on her Tachi and waited to see what it was that was heading their way. She sniffed the air and smelled a women mixed with snake.

Vixen tasted the air, her long forked tongue being much more sensitive than her human nose. There was the regular dampness and the perpetual rot of a forest that a mere human could not smell but there was also more, there was something else, a yokai or perhaps a hanyokai. There seemed to be a human scent present and she often couldn't be sure if she were dealing with hanyo or a group consisting of both yokai and the humans with them.

That long forked tongue darted across her dark lips. Vixen was momentarily worried. What if it was Inuyasha? There were rumours that he frequented this part of Japan. That damn mutt was always running around killing Yokai. He'd developed quite the reputation for saving the sheep called humans. At least he had no idea who she was.

Luka slowly stood up as sayomi was testing ready to leave. He sniffed the air. "I smell snakes. That's not a good sign." He made his way out of the cave and looked around. "I recommend being on alert sayomi."

"Indeed." Sayomi agreed, nodding a few times. She turned to Inuyasha and saw that he had a hand on his fang. We really are alike. She thought then turned her attention back to the forest. She moved her ears around a little, listening carefully while sniffing the air. "I smell women mingled with the scent of snake. Could it be a half demon?" She asked, not caring who answered her question.