2. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Science Fiction; but I have no care for nitpicking 'hard' vs 'soft' science fiction. I just like things that are set in modern settings or far future with trivial faster than light travel (though I'm not a fan of sword and planet genre.)
Been aware of this forum for a long time, but only now putting feelers out there for like-minded story teller types.

I'll preface by saying that my preference and approach to 'role play' is less, playing a role, and more, writing collaborative stories. My hope is to find others that are capable of matching me in character creation, development, and world dev. It doesn't need to be a 1:1 match, just some sort of noticeable engagement or effort to work with each other or as a group. An enthusiasm for the story as a whole, not the focus of a single character. If you're looking for a someone to build a world solely for personal wish fulfillment, I may not be what you're looking for.

I am extreme adaptive to writing types/styles. My preference for writing is third person prose, but I can work with script format if need be. I also don't believe in required lengths for posts. Anyone should be able to write as much or as little as needed, as make sense for the response of the character. IMO, legnth requirements only lead to unnecessary padding. I won't write in first person or second person, however.

I have a strong preference for anything set in modern and future times. I don't care to nitpick what 'hard' and 'soft' scifi, is, it can be science fiction or science fantasy, I just really like aliens and interplanetary interaction and intermingling of vastly different societies/cultures and learning to understand one another. That being said I don't much care for dystopians or settings with cast systems. I'm not much of a fan of low-tech settings, it is rare that I find interest in high fantasy at all, and do not care for Tolkien-esque derivatives. (also, hard no against Vampires) I mostly lean to Original characters and settings, but I do like getting into some fan-character settings, though typically without canon characters. (I have Guild Wars and Warframe characters, for that matter.)

I very much do not care for romance/shipping. If your sole goal to RP with me is to romance one of my characters and nothing else, it likely won't work out. Friend-shipping, however, I'm very much about and I'm extremely enthusiastic about anything related to 'I just think these two would bounce off one another in a fun way.' type plot bunnies.

Welcome to Iwaku, armaina!

We're happy to have you here :D Looks like you know exactly what you're looking for and that's great. I hope you find all the stories and friends that you're looking for here. I would definitely suggest including this information in a search thread if you want to put out some feelers for a partner in Partner Connections, since it'd be really helpful for any potential partners to see!

If you have any trouble or need any help, please let any of us on staff know. Have a great day!

• Thank You
Reactions: armaina
Welcome to Iwaku :D

hello !! welcome to the site <3

Hello helloo welcomeee to the site! I hooe you enjoy your stayyy! ^^

• Thank You