Into the Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the first time since her initiation ritual - a coming-of-age ceremony for all Succubi - Rumia completely drowned in ecstasy, a broken state of mind she should be inducing to her victims, not herself. To be driven senseless by her mating partner, a complete mockery of her demonic sub-race, what would her parents think? Their runaway daughter being violated by a disgusting monster, she'd be a pariah of the Xezbesh household. Right now though, she couldn't care less. The drunk girl kept shuddering in pleasure, whimpers and gasps escaping her lips in lustful abandon. Whoever would fuck her next, Aren or the monster, she didn't give a shite, someone just do it already! The prideful girl still had a tiny amount of restraint in her to not beg like a nymphomaniac whore. The elf made his decision as he brought her closer to the tentacles, also as aroused beyond belief like her, her succubi orifices also affected the slimy thing it seemed. "A~ah~" The female demon moaned in delight as the monster caressed her, the kiss on her head made her bit her lower lip as Aren returned her to carnal purgatory, her long wail of pleasure signalled her gratitude.

For the next half an hour, Rumia experienced arguably the most intense sex she ever had and being a succubus, that was saying something. Her pink eyes went blank and empty, her mouth opened wide to let her moans sang without restraint. She purred like a cat in heat as the tentacles restrained her limbs, drenching her body in its potent love juices. Her body tensed and flexed under the intense pressure, but the monster held her fast.. not that she wanted to escape anyway. The bottom of her dress followed its top's fate, ripped apart by the hungry monster, "Fuh~..." making what remaining coherent thoughts left her mind. She felt something hot, slimy, and stiff poking against her lower lip, followed with her eyes shot open in extreme pleasure. Her back arched and a loud air-shattering scream erupted from her vocal cords, the monster had done it... it had penetrated her, there was no going back now.

The monster took no heed, giving her no rest even though Rumia just cummed, its large girth impaled her, parting her walls until it reached her cervix, thrusting back and forth. "Aaaah~!! Mmmfh~!! Aaah ah ah hah... AH~!" Surely her high-pitched voice was like music to her ears, her succubi nature should be enough to drive a man mad with lust, Aren was definitely something else. It continued in this way, Rumia cumming over and over as the tentacle violated her every being, but things were just getting started, the succubus fell deeper into depravity as the chest swallowed her, body covered in tentacles, leaving no part of her untouched. Hell, it like being thrown into the deepest hell reserved for demons who were condemned for being too evil even for their standards, but it felt so good. "Ah... AAAAAAAAAAAAAHN~!!!" Another loud scream violently echoed against the chamber's walls as the monster penetrated her cervix, going into the room reserved for pregnancy... which the monster more than glad to oblige, it sent inhumane amount of load inside her, again and again.

"Nmmfh~ A-ah... ha, good... huweh... sho ghud! Ha... ah~" Rumia lost her mind, eyes rolled upwards as her tongue slurred out, an utterly unsightly sight. The blissful agony would continue until thirty long minutes passed and by then, Rumia was barely there, twitching and slurring, her consciousness left her. Everything that transpired after went unnoticed.

--

"Rumia, the decision is final, you are to marry Archdemon Gafirion in the coming week." A red-skinned male demon in a hellish robe and cape with a pair of two flaming horns on his head could be seen arguing with a succubus which was apparently his daughter.

"No, Papa! I'm not marrying that fugly son of a pig!"

"How dare you! Why... you stubborn- if only your mother's here, she will approve."

"Mama's dead, old fart! Don't bring her into this, THAT'S IT! I had enough! I'm going, don't bother looking for me, I'm NOT coming back!" The succubus named Rumia scoffed off her father as she took out a teleportation scroll, her form snuffing out in flames. Her father tried to grab her but his arm grabbed nothing but the hot winds of hell.

"Rumia?! RUMIAAAAA!!!"

--
"*Gasp*?!" The succubus woke up with a jolt, her body felt sore, but oddly refreshed. Not just that, she felt powerful... mighty, like she could do anything, power was brimming from her fingertips. "W-wha...? Ah!" Realization came soon enough, her recovered mind recalled what happened to her. The chest... tentacles, Aren, and then more tentacles, she must've absorbed the monster's fluids, recovering her to full strength. "Aren?" Oddly enough, the first thing that came to her mind was the elf, she looked left and right, the familiar room told her she was back in Aren's home, he was nowhere in sight but she could smell his scent. "Mmmph..." The girl was just about to get off the bed when she realized her lack of clothes except for a vest... Aren's vest. "Eep?!" Her cheeks flushed as she used the blankets to cover herself, why was she naked? Ah right... the monster destroyed her dress. "..." She went silent as she brood about what happened, Aren must've seen everything, just thinking about it made her face turned red like her father's skin.

Sighing in defeat, Rumia used the blanket as a makeshift robe, wrapping it around her body as she made her way to the kitchen. "A-aren?" She peeked her head inside and there he was, cooking dinner and... sewing? Not just that, he was sewing her dress. Her brows furrowed in disbelief, she was positive her gothic lolita apparel was destroyed beyond repair and yet... by Asmodeus, everything about the green-haired male just confused her. He saved her twice in a row now even after her foolish mistake and constant mockery, he was also repairing her dress... which meant more than the young man probably realized, the dress was given to Rumia by her late mother, Mistress Bathory Xezbesh. All these combined, attacking him again would push her down to 'ungrateful bitch' territory even by demonic standards. The blanket-covered girl reluctantly entered the dining room as she sat on a chair across from him, fidgeting with her pink hair, now freed from its usual twin-tailed bounds, cascading down her back. "I uh... uhm... ehehe, I mean... I..." Satan, why was it so hard? "S-sorry and uh... t-thank you..."

Reactions: Lusterless Nova
This girl had no chance of becoming an assassin. He could hear when she woke up by just listening to the various noises she made. Ah well. That would at least spoil a surprise he could pass on. He heard her coming to the kitchen and looked at her when she said his name, but only briefly since he still had to fix the last details of her dress. He was just about done when she spoke, or tried to speak up. It was a matter of perspective. As sweet as her words were, something was really off. Aren looked at her for a moment before he turned to the dress again and finished the last stitches. "...You're honestly creeping me out right now." And with that, he didn't just kill the cute mood, but assassinated it. It was just completely not like her to be all shy and small. At least she now could brag that she creeped him out. Though that was short lived as he suddenly threw her dress across the table over her head. Partially to annoy her, but also to allow her to hide her face for the next moment. "Be more like your usual self. It doesn't suit you be so shy. Go on and be the little succubus again that attacked me twice and calls me jerk. To be honest: I like you a lot more that way because that is how I got to know you. It also suits you more than this. ...Aaaand as motivation. I saw your *everything*, and there is really nothing to hide. Like literally. You're flat everywhere. So stop wearing my sheet already." Aren really was being honest with her. Her usual attitude may be annoying to most folks, but it was just entertaining for him. Reading the true meaning of her words and actions, and watching her as she corrected herself after being actually honest. That was what made her who she was in his opinion. He didn't hesitate to play with the fire again to help her get back to her angry arrogant self. Still. She did thank him. "And Rumia? You're welcome." Aren packed away his needle and yarn into a little box and went to the pot. Pots actually since he cooked something in two of them. While he was busy with that, he could not look at Rumia, giving her a good opportunity to either go into the other room or change right where she was. Whatever cooked in the smaller pot had an interesting smell. Meat, carrots, and potatoes. But there was also something else. Beybe it was because her body was still recovering from the experience, but while she knew what it was, it didn't came to her what it was at first. In the next moment though, she would smell that the small pod had cum in it. One could only wonder about where it came from, and how Aren knew how to cook with it.

By now, Rumia was perfectly aware that Aren was an elf in appearance and weapon-of-choice only, most of his mannerisms and demeanor all contradicted the stereotypical portrayal of an elf, he didn't mind associating himself with a demon, he didn't act arrogant or condescending, he's seemingly immune to her natural succubi influence, and he definitely didn't have an elf's usual flowery speech, how could he? This blockhead couldn't even read the mood! "W-w-what do you mean?!" Her cheeks flushed, she truly didn't expect that kind of comeback, especially after mustering so much courage just to say both apology and gratitude in quick succession. The succubus gritted her teeth as a visible vein popped on her head, now that she had mostly recovered, guts came easier, "J-jerk!!" She slammed her right fist onto the table, a puff of flame sparked from the point of contact, leaving a circular burnt mark on the wood, she wasn't even sorry. No wonder this idiot didn't have any friends - he lived alone as far as she could see - he was utterly hopeless, heck, Rumia was more confident in relating with people compared to him, to think she was a demon while he's an elf, how many more plot twists does this story need?

She yelped as her heirloom dress was tossed towards her, so precious it was to her, Rumia momentarily pushed everything back in an attempt to catch it, she succeeded, hugging it close to her chest as she glared at the elf.

The succubus' pair of yellow horns - previously gone due to her weakened state - glowed, one red and one blue like her hands as Aren taunted her further, this time jabbing at her demeanor. "I... I w-was just, j-just..." She didn't even finish before he added more salt to the wound, the remark about her figure - it being the awful truth made his quip even worse - was definitely the straw that broke the horse's back, Rumia roared as she stood up, fuming, "W-why you!! B-b-b-BASTARD?!" Her curse shook air as Rumia yanked her makeshift robe away, not giving a care if she tore it, heck she hoped it'd tear beyond repair. Once done, the girl tossed it at Aren "HERE!!" then took off his vest, not heeding her now nude state, "And you can have this too!!" She threw it directly at his face, "Aaaaaaaaagh!!" The upset pink-haired girl then covered her face with her dress as she ran out of the room, the kitchen utensils clattering from her stomps, her cries of rage and shame could be heard all across his hut. Of course, his 'welcome' went unheard.

"Stupid, stupid, why are you so stupid?!" She expressed her mind out loud, not heeding whether he could hear - he definitely could - her or not. Wiping away her tears, E-eh? W-why am I... crying? Rumia carefully wore her dress, his work was superb, it looked almost exactly alike, her memories contained within this dress certainly helped to ease her mood, preventing her from going all mad demon and burn Aren's house down. She finished wearing her dress then styled her long hair into her usual twin ponytails.

It was a long time before Rumia had the audacity to return to the kitchen, one could wonder why didn't she just leave, it was nightfall and she had nowhere else to go, there was also the little fact that most demons thrived at night and well... a certain red-skinned abusive (in her eyes) father-dude was sending people after her, she didn't want to be married to some random daemon, even if he's an Archdemon. Despite being a demon herself, she was no trained soldier, she couldn't fend off a squad of infernals on her own. If Aren knew this, he'd see why she stayed, but by Satan below, she'd never tell him, never ever. "H-hmph..." Without explaining anything, Rumia took a seat, crossing her arms across her chest in annoyance. "Eh?" The distinctive smell coming from one particular pot, it reminded her of... "D-don't tell me...?" The succubus walked over to the pot, as she got nearer, the smell became more obvious until at one point, she stopped dead in her tracks, her wings flapping in confusion, "C... cum? Why are you cooking cum?!" She quirked an eyebrow, flabbergasted and shocked, her mother was a succubus and she never used cum as cooking ingredients. Aren was... ah what the hell, he's something else.

Last edited:
Now that was more like the Rumia he knew. Actually a bit more than usual. She wasn't just angry, but fuming with anger. If she would have been like that on the 20th floor, she'd have sent all monsters fleeing with ease. But there was of course a reason behind Aren's behavior. One should not forget that despite how simple minded and quite the kjerk he seemed to be, he figured out that Rumia had a crush on him, and that with the last event how much closer she seemed to want to get to him. It wasn't like her to apologize and show gratitude after all, so the fact that she tried so hard meant that Aren was important to her in that moment. But now the question. Why would Aren try so hard and move on a thin line between affection and hate? Only time would tell.

Right now he had something else to worry about. It looked like he pushed her a little too far. She turned into a little apocalypse as she slammed her fist on the table, leaving burnmarks, and aggressively stormed away after the little bombardment of fabric. There were many things that could be said about her. One would always be true. She was full of energy. For now he would not push her further unless she calmed down a little. This house may be expendable, but that didn't mean he wanted to see it set ablaze.

He moved aside when Rumia decided to follow her nose. She was no child after all and knew how to avoid something stupid around a cooking pot. It didn't surprise him that she figured out that it was cum that was giving this dish a rather unusual smell. She was a succubus after all. "I just figured that you seem to need cum in order to stay strong. But having the same taste over and over is bound to be boring, so I decided to give cum recipes a try so that you have some tastes with your strength juice." The recipes were simple changes. Either mix cum into the water, or use it as base for sauces instead of the usual stuff. A weird concept, but he figured that it couldn't be worse than eating/drinking the same liquid.

There was still an important question though. Where did he get enough cum from to fill a pot? Even if it was a small one. Aren looked suspiciously at Rumia when he thought about what went through her head. "You just thought about me sweating and masturbating in the kitchen to fill the pot, didn't you?" He wasn't sure if she actually thought it, or if he was the one who put the image in her head, but in any case. She now was probably thinking that. How he breathed heavier, a faint look in his eyes, and droplets of sweat running down his body as various thoughts went through his mind to keep his stimulated boner going. "Before you ask. No. I'm really not into using my own bodily fluids as ingredients. Remember your experience with the chest? Guess what. I made a pact." Aren showed his left hand to her, which now had a silver ring with an amethyst on its index finger.

Aren created his bow and aimed at the wall across the room. He made an arrow, which turned dark purple quickly, and let it go. When it made contact with the wall, it created a round portal from which a bouquet of tentacles slowly came out. It were the very same tentacles that violated her earlier. But they seemed different. Calmer and also not covered in aphrodisiac. "Feel free to greet Tenny again. And don't worry. He is calm by now. Turns out he was locked in there for 2 years. No wonder he went so wild when you got close. I'm betting 2 golds that you would have been the same after having no male around for 2 years, so try not to be too mad at him." Not only did Aren form a pact with a tentacle monster, making him now able to summon it at will, but he also seemed to understand it to some degree. Tenny was not able to speak, but one tentacle approached Rumia, only to stop about 2 steps away from her. It didn't try to assault her like last time. Could it be that it was sorry?

Aren was an odd sort, he had all sorts of bizarre ideas going on in that enigmatic head of his, this proved true as he explained why he could even think of replacing sauces with cum. "W-well, only a blockhead like you can create t-this, hehe~" Rumia tried her best to stifle her giggles, how he explained mixing jizz with food as if it was normal was hilarious. if she was a human girl, she'd be horrified, but to a succubus, that ideas was pretty clever actually. Also, she found his concern towards her endearing, he went out of his way to cook an 'unorthodox' recipe for her, surely an elf like him couldn't draw energy from cum. Still, he just insulted her gestures and body, he stomped on everything she took pride on, she couldn't let him off the hook, just because he cooked a meal for her... delicious, sweet, cum-filled meal... "A-ahem, t-this doesn't mean I forgive you, you know?" She crossed her arms as she looked away, murmuring a bit before continuing, "I... I was just about to leave, actually, b-but since you owe me for killing those monsters and solving puzzles, I- I think I deserve to stay... yeah, t-this hut is quite comfortable, unlike its owner..." Her voice trailed off as her cheeks turned slightly red. "W-where did you get the cum, anyway? I hope it's yours..."

"W-what?!" She snapped at him due to his suspiciously scrutinizing look at her, the demon girl expected Aren to come up with another insult, but he gave her an interrogating question instead, her eyes shot open as Rumia floated a few steps back, her wings flapping in anxiety, "N-NO, I DID NOT!" Her swift volatile reaction would certainly raise questions. "I wouldn't even think that! No! Why would I? I-it's not like I want to drink yours, Jerk! I-I already said I don't need it, w-well I need it... but NOT from you!" Rumia's cheeks took on a full luminescent blush as one of her cheeks bulged in an angry pout, though there was a tinge of disappointment in her pink eyes as he explained further, "I hope it's not from something weird!" Of course she remembered about the chest, it was the best sex in her lif- No! It was the worst humiliation ever! That happened to her because of this blockhead. Still, Rumia watched with interest as Aren demonstrated his summoning power, the ring she presumed, and created a wall portal out of an arrow.

Her eyes narrowed then widened as tentacles - very familiar tentacles - slithered out of the hole. "Eep?!" Rumia floated so far back, she was practically clinging on the wall, her first reaction was to burn this thing for raping her. She blinked a few times to take in what Aren just said, then a pair of angry irises shot back at him, "Y-you even gave it a name?!" Rumia snarled, his accusation riled her up further, "N-no... who do you think I am?! I'm not the same as- as... this thing! 2 years is nothing for me, hmph!" She looked away, but her body language and eye movements told Aren it was a blatant lie. "How do you even know all this anyway? You talked to it?!"

The succubus winced as Tenny's tentacle approached her, "S-stay back! Or I... I'll..." No matter how angry she wanted to be, she could feel no hostility from this monster, its mannerisms were also docile unlike previously, what was it trying to do? Unlike Aren, Rumia couldn't understand Tenny, but by the looks of it, she assumed it wanted to start fresh, apologize for what it did. "Well, since your fluids restored my strength, I think I can let it slide..." She reached out with her right hand to shake Tenny's tentacle, "So the cum in the pot is yours then?"

Just how did that succubus survive on her own? She was way too easy to read, which was fine with Aren. He also had to admit that she was quite cute with her wings flapping nervously while her face went red. No doubt about it. He would have lots of fun with her company. Maybe he could even teach her a thing or two. It would do her good to learn how to hide her reactions better. Pure honesty, no matter if calm or angry, could easily get her in trouble.

It was not really a surprise that she went full scaredy cat when Tenny spawned from the portal, jumping back to the wall and cornering herself. They didn't really meet on good terms after all. "Well of course I gave it a name. I can't keep calling it Treasure chest tentacle monster. Besides. Tenny just sounds kinda cute, which is fitting. Unlike some other monsters of his breed, this one is actually smart and calm." Another true point. Tenny moved slow instead of straight at the first female's weakspots. Especially in this case since it seemed to know that a fast approach would earn it frost and burn marks. It may not be that special to be smart, but certainly practical.

Tenny shook his tentacle up and down a little for the awkward handshake, feeling quite good that they could start fresh. Aren walked to Rumia again and took his amethyst ring off. "Talking is kind of a wrong word here. It's more like a connection. Give it a try." He took her free hand and moved her ring finger through the amethyst ring. Aren noticed too late that he should have used her indes or middle finger instead. The air suddenly had a cheesy/romantic feeling. But it worked. While Tenny didn't talk with words, it was able to project it's thoughts to the owner of the ring. It was sorry for the aggressive assault from earlier, glad that she was up and healthy, and grateful that she gave him a second chance. And it indeed was he who provided the cum for her food, which he was fine with. It was the best thing he could do to make up.

Pretty much everything was said, and Tenny pulled back into his portal, which closed shortly afterwards, and let the two of them alone again. Tenny would from now on be a summonable ally for food and battle. Tentacles could do more than cause pleasure after all. They were pure muscle, and the aphrodisiac was arousing, relaxing, and slippery, making it perfect to weaken many aspects of an enemy. All it took was for Aren to use the pact. And speaking of which, the elf wanted his ring back, which is why he was still close to her. "If you don't mind. My ring please." He held his hand to her and wanted her to place it into his hand, though the opportunity to put it directly on his finger was also there.

Pacts and contracts were nothing new for a demon like Rumia, heck, demons were arguably the ones who invented the concept, specifically the 'too-good-to-be-true' kind of contracts which turned out to benefit the demon a lot more. What struck her as odd was Aren treating 'Tenny' as if it was a friend, not a pet or tool. A lot of demons had monsters as pets, her misunderstood kin was civilized contrary to popular beliefs, demons had proper social hierarchy and laws, yet they were labelled as monsters in the surface world. Considering this, Rumia began to understand his - yes, his, not it - position, to be labeled as a monster, scorned just because of his appearance and prejudice. In a way, Tenny had the same plight as demons, right to the fact that some of his kin was truly mindless beasts, just like demons. "I'm... Rumia, but I think you know that already." Oh look at her, talking with a tentacle monster who just raped her just hours ago, she'd be the laughing stock among her friends, good thing they weren't here.

"Oh?" The demon girl quirked her eyebrows in interest when Aren showed her the magic ring, being a magic-oriented person, of course she was attracted to all magical items, especially pretty-looking ones. "I see, so it's like a contract rin- H-hey?!" Rumia's tone took on an abrupt soar in pitch as Aren took her hand along with the appropriate blush obviously, how dare this jerk just touched her body without her permission considering he held her in that utterly humiliating position back in the dungeon. The succubus didn't realize why she was making such a big deal, he was just holding her hand, not her breasts or pussy for Baphomet's sake. Be that as it may, Rumia made no attempt to get away as he put the jewellery on her ring finger, it was like a proposal... how romantic~ "Ah~" Her reaction was quite unexpected if one didn't realize that Aren put the ring on this particular finger.

"I, I see... I forgive you." Rumia's demeanor took on a full sweet-sweet mode, influenced by the accessory, she fidgeted with the hem of her dress as she slowly approached Tenny, took one of his tentacles, then rubbed her cheek on it, "Thank you, you certainly filled me up, ehehe~" The monster must be liking this, if not, what happened next surely will. The naughty succubus took that very tentacle into her mouth, sucking it off a few times before dragging her lips backwards, the appendage slipping out her mouth with a pop, "I'll make sure to enjoy your cum, Te-en-n-ny~" If he could blush, he must be glowing red by now. In an attempt to escape his dilemma - and rising lust - Tenny escaped into the portal.

"Ah~ he sure is cut-e... e.... EEEEH WHAT AM I SAYIIIING?!" With the monster gone, the ring's effect dimmed down, allowing Rumia to realize she had just done. Safe to say, she was extremely embarrassed and when embarrassed, she covered in with anger, right now, the only valid target was Aren, "Y-y-y-y-y-you... you!!" She fumed, smokes steaming out from head and ears... figuratively of course, the furious succubus took off the ring with a scream, "H-HERE!!" She was about to throw it into his face, but stopped for a second, her devilish mind found a way to get back at him, smirking in her rage, Rumia quickly jammed the ring into his ring finger, "Let's see how you like that, Jerk!!" She crossed her arms, waiting to see if anything interesting would happen.

This girl just kept being more and more interesting. She didn't just forgive Tenny, but even was kind enough to give him a little tease. Usually it would be bad, but Tenny seemed to like it, so it was more than just fine. She did something nice. Quite unexpected. If only it would have lasted a bit longer. Realizing that she had shown her nice side, she went to angry mode again. The demon had to release some of her anger, and the only available target was Aren. She seemed like she wanted to throw it at him, but then decided to just force it on his ring finger.

Holding her arms crossed at her chest, Aren figured that she wanted to see him go mad, embarrassed, heck anything would do. But she wasn't angry. Just embarrassed and too proud to admit it, only wanting to blow off some steam. Aren looked at the ring on his finger, unimpressed as usual, and then reached out for Rumia all of the sudden. His hand went to her back and pulled her close to him, his other hand went to her chin, his face coming closer to hers, and tension building up in the air. He could almost hear her little heart race, her mind anticipating a kiss. And a kiss is what she got. Just not the kind of kiss she would have wanted. As a little reward, but also payback, Aren put his lips on her forehead and gave her an honest and short kiss. His lips moved away from her, and his arms gave her a deserved hug, while one hand petted her head. "Rumia? You're a good girl." This part was meant as reward. No tease. No biting remark on anything about her. Aren held the hug for a couple of moments (unless she would force herself free) before the hug broke and Aren went back to the pots. "Alright. Late dinner is done. Could you put up the dishes?" He pointed to a cupboard where everything was and proceeded with pouring the unusual soup into one bowl, while he filled the other with normal soup.

A while later, dinner was at the table, just as the 2 residents of the hut. Aren was quiet for a while, busy eating and enjoying dinner. It was not half bad eating with company, even if said company was a potential walking apocalypse for this forest. He was about halfway done when he suddenly spoke up. "By the way. The only things I know is that you are a succubus, do fire and frost magic, and have a... let's say complex personality. What else is there to know? You don't have to tell me everything if you feel uncomfortable about something, but I want to know a bit more about you." Even if she forgot about their second deal due to her fogged out mind thanks to drugs and tentacles, Aren had a feeling that she wouldn't leave anytime soon. Knowing a bit more about her may not be that important, but he was interested in who she was.

Last edited:
Reactions: Izurich
Any moment now... any moment and he'll go crazy, ehehehe~ Rumia's cherry pink lips curled into a grin as she anticipated for the inevitable, Aren would go drunk in a couple of moments now, just like what happened to her. When he does, he'd go crazy and then he'd... do things to her, naughty things. W-wait, why am I looking forward to it? W-well, it's because I want to get back at him, he's a Jerk after all... El's cheeks flushed as she came to a realization, her mind immediately tried to justify it, though poorly, deep inside, she knew she was lying to herself. A few moments passed in awkward silence, the demon girl was getting impatient, right foot tapping at the wooden floor, "Feel anything yet?" She quirked an eyebrow, either the ring had no effect on him or he was immune to it.

Rumia barely held back a disappointed sigh, but before she unconsciously could do so, Aren took a step forward, one strong arm went behind her back as the other held her chin, "E-eh?? H-heh! I-I kn-n...knew you would do something like t-this, you are a p-pervert after all..." Her voice was getting breathy, her lips stuttered words of denial but the look in her eyes told the truth, she wanted this, his semen, her just rewards. Her heart beat faster as his face closed their distance inch by inch, she closed her eyes at the last moment, and thus... "Eh?" Eyelids fluttered up and down in confusion after Aren gave her a rather anti-climactic kiss, all that for a... mere peck on the forehead? "..." If Aren expected an insult, tantrum, or backlash, he'd be wrong, the succubus' disappointment was clearly reflected on her face. She went passive as he hugged her, not pushing him away but not bothering to hug him back either.

She went silent as he praised her, her body slightly shaking, "S-stop... stop treating me like a child..." She muttered under her breath, the girl said nothing else as she stood there for a full minute before sighing then went with her chore of preparing the dishes. She sat on her chair after dinner was served, Rumia held her chin up with one arm on the table while the other absent-mindedly twirled her spoon on her bowl, only occasionally she would take a sip, the food was great, especially with Tenny's cum, but she didn't feel like eating. For a Succubus, refusing cum meant something was definitely up. "Ehn..." Rumia groaned when Aren began to speak, she didn't want to speak, not even retorting, she didn't know why... she just didn't feel like it. After a short while, Rumia sighed as she put her spoon down, "I'm Rumia Xezbesh, Daughter of Archdemon Somnion, Heiress of the Xezbesh household..." She slumped forward, putting her chin on the table, "Formerly though, Papa arranged me to marry with some random Archdemon... for his stupid political games no doubt, I ran away, got on a boat, stranded on a beach, and... you know the rest." Rumia suddenly stood up, "I'm done, I want to sle-" Her eyes narrowed as she looked upwards at the ceiling, her instincts picked up another presence... a familiar presence, that of a demon,

"WATCH OUT!" Rumia dashed forward and tackle-hugged Aren, bringing them stumbling towards the wall just as the ceiling broke under the weight of a figure, a demonic looking knight clad in crimson plate armor stood beneath the gaping hole on the ceiling, he landed on one knee, he slowly stood up as his helmet-covered face craned at Rumia and Aren. "For'ron?!" Rumia seemed to know this demon, "W-what are you... why are you here?!"

"Lady Rumia," The demon-knight replied, its deep voice slightly muffled due to the helmet it wore, this demon's voice was more like Aren's stereotypical image of Rumia's kind, "I am tasked by Lord Somnion to escort you back, he expects your return."

"NEVER! I don't want to go back." The demon girl hissed, she placed herself in front of Aren, instinctively trying to protect him without realizing it. Her hands glowed with arcane power as she bare her fangs, "Go home, For'ron, that is an order."

"I am afraid it is not an option, Milady." For'ron unsheathed his claymore, its blade brimming with hellfire, "I have my orders, I will escort you back, willingly or not."

"Aren..." Rumia said over her shoulder, "Run, you don't have anything to do with this."

It was impossible to miss that something was on Rumia's mind. She pretty much only played with her meal instead of eating it. Aren knew he was not that bad as chef, so it could not be the taste. The only other option was the fact that she was confused, or maybe even hurt from how he treated her. If only she knew that he just had to treat her like that. If only she knew that it would bring her only trouble if their love would become mutual. But there were some things better left untold for now. Still. She at least answered, so it may not have been that bad. Just when Aren was about to ask her something about her family, she decided she wanted to slee- something was wrong. Her expression changed to a very serious one all of the sudden. She jumped at him at the next moment, and not too soon. Dust filled the hut as a figure, wearing the darkest type of armor known to most adventurers.

The cloud of dust shrouded Aren near perfectly, allowing him to observe the scene quietly. Anyone would have figured out what this ruckus meant. This dark knight was sent by Rumia's father to bring her back home, regardless of her say in this. Aren had two reasons by now to be angry. His house was pretty much inhospitable now thanks to the big hole in the roof, and while he was not sure why, the thought of Rumia being dragged away just poured more oil into the flame. "Run, you don't have anything to do with this." Everything friendly in Aren's face vanished when he heard Rumia say this. Aren wasn't just agitated. He was seriously pissed.

If Rumia turned her head back enough, she would have seen some faint glow in the cloud of dust, and how an arrow came out lightning fast, clearing the sight, and drilling against the knight as he blocked the attack. But it had no use. This arrow knew only one direction. Straight ahead! It just dragged the full weight of the armor with it as it catapulted the intruder through the wall and out of Aren's hut. Now that she could see him, she would also notice his serious face. A first sight for her. Not even in the dungeon did he look like this. His calm composure was still there, but it felt very aggressive. "Just how many times do I have to save you until you understand it already? I will not abandon you just because things look troublesome... Ready when you are."

Aren's spiritual pressure was immense. He could easily keep up with Rumia at this point in terms of mana, and he was more than ready to use it. He jumped up, reaching the hole with ease, and positioned himself at the remains of the roof. He could see everything from here, giving a hunter such as him an advantage in terms of long range combat. "I don't know who you are, and I honestly don't care. Leave as long as you have the choice." Quite the violent approach for an elf, or a person in general. Aren already prepared the next arrow, ready to strike the intruder again if he had to.

lwOcEhS.png

The Infernal Knight noticed the glow between the layers of dusts, he expected the attack, but the sheer speed of Aren's magical arrows took even the elite warrior off guard. He barely blocked it as the arrow scraped against the side of his fiery blade, only to go straight forward, striking him hard on his helmet. "Urgh?!" The arrow carried such force that it managed to send For'ron launching back, through the wall, outside the hut, it also shattered his helmet's visor, revealing a skeletal face with two glowing red orbs as pupils. The knight plunged his sword on the ground to stop himself, dragging a few metres before coming to a full stop on one knee, trails of flame went along the damaged ground.

"A...ren?" Rumia's jaw went agape as she watched one of Papa's best henchman went flying just like that, usually it would take a full-powered Efreet to make For'ron flinch, yet Aren just struck him with an arrow. The succubus felt fear, but it was a good fear for she knew this angry elf was her ally. He was in a tranquil fury no doubt, calm outside, raging inside. It touched her heart to see him standing up to her even against a powerful demon, he might do it because For'ron wrecked his hut, but the fact he didn't hesitate to take her side was still there. "A-ah... yeah... I get it." She murmured at his rhetorical question, a faint blush crept on her cheeks, he looked so cool and handsome like that, but now was not the time for it, they had a stubborn demon to take care of, "Gotcha, we'll send his metal ass back to hell!" Rumia prepared her magic as she floated out of the hut, swiveling in the air, holding both of her hands at For'ron, "I said I don't want to come home, does your helmet block your ears, For'ron? Or maybe... your brain is too small to comprehend simple commands."

"Hrmmh..." For'ron's deep voice reverberated through the air, "My Liege gave me the authority to use force, now I understand why." He stood up, raising his claymore then swung it down in a mighty cleave, sending a vertical wave of flames straight at Rumia. The succubus quickly evaded it, the wave ended up striking Aren's hut, damaging it even further and setting it on fire, "Elf, don't stand in my way or I will be forc- UGH!" The dark knight didn't get a chance to finish as Rumia struck him with an icicle blast, the piece of flying frost struck his armor, followed by two more such frozen missiles, he blocked one with his sword but received a blow to his head by the other, it wasn't all that, Aren's arrows also struck him, sending him back a couple of steps.

"That's what you get for talking too much!" Rumia gave him a cocky grin as she clenched her left hand into a fist, charging a spell, "Aren, keep him busy... I got something saved for him."

"RRRAGH!!" For lost his patience, he'd drag this stubborn heiress by the hair if he had too, the demonic knight gripped his claymore with both hands as he charged forward, heavy footsteps shook the ground, leaving deep prints with flames on it, as he charged, fireballs launched from the spikes on his shoulder plates, firing at both Aren and Rumia.

When Aren saw Rumia's icicle attack, he saw a good chance for a double barrage and supported her attack with 2 light but quick arrows to his shoulders, breaking his balance and making her ice shard knock him back. All 3 combatants were ready to take this fight serious in the next moment. As heavy as the knight was, he was the literal tank of a group, still standing after taking several attacks, and now charging towards them. "Got it." Aren jumped ahead as well, leaving his hut's roof and shooting arrow for arrow ahead. His experience with Rumia paid off in this moment as his arrows pierced the fireballs, making them dissolve in expanding rings of fire. A tactic he decided to use since it previously worked on Rumia, and now on the armored demon. But Aren wasted no time on celebrating. He had to hold this line now to avoid letting him get too close to Rumia.

The fiery blade came from the side, and Aren jumped right over the knight while keeping his aim focused on him as he was flying though the air upside down. Upon letting go of the arrow, it split in three and stuck to his leg protectors. Using the next show's recoil, Aren moved to the side instead of to the back, avoiding an obvious round slash and getting back on the ground. "Let's see how you take this barrage". For'ron was no fool and prepared for the attack Aren announced on accident. The elf pulled back the string, and upon letting it go, the bow unleashed a wave of arrows. Weak in strength, but many in number. With his face protected by his sword, For'ron just waited the attack out and watched as the arrows fell all around him, not doing any damage at all. The barrage ended in the next moment, making it seem as the attack was useless. "You should have run", said Aren and snapped with his right hand. Every single arrow around him suddenly went at his legs. But why? It must have been the 3 arrows Aren pinned to his armor previously. They were attracting the others, fusing them in midair until they were spears, and pinned his legs as they pierced them to where he stood.

"Rumia! Now or never!", shouted Aren slightly annoyed. He was not at his limit, but he doubted he could pin down the knight another time. It was either now or never. To retread from the line of fire, He shot an arrow right under him, jumped up, and let it turn into a whirlwind taking him high into the air. "Not done yet". Waiting for her spell, Aren prepared another strong shot. No matter which element she would use, he would support her and turn it into a vortex of elemental destruction by hitting the knight at the same time and combining their attacks.

Rumia might appear as an indecisive, spoiled, rebellious-princess-esque brat in her day to day activities. Annoying, irritating, but she was still the daughter of an Archdemon and an Elder Succubus. In a culture where might means right and back-stabbings being everyday occurrence, Rumia surviving to her teenage years with a single parent after her mother's disappearance (also presumed dead) was something one shouldn't taken lightly. She was incredibly talented in the arcane arts, her inherent succubi mind and illusion magic for doing what her race did best, and her signature fire and frost dual-wielding for more... conventional engagement. She was a formidable mage on her own, yet like most succubuses, front-line combat was not her forte, she needed someone to back her up. Fortunately for the heiress, Aren was there, not exactly an ideal partner since he's not a fighter himself, but his sheer skill and their synergy made up for it. If it wasn't for Aren's arrows, she'd have no time to charge up this particularly powerful, yet slow-casting, spell.

The demon knight grunted in annoyance as the meddling elf's arrows dispersed his fireballs, he'd regret standing on his way, For'ron decided engaging them both would be a waste of efforts so he directed his attention fully at Aren. "Rragh!" The nimble elf kept avoiding his strikes, but he couldn't keep this up forever, the Infernals are mighty while Elvens are fragile, this elf would be no different. Arrogance, the definitive trait of most demons, would prove to be For'ron's downfall on this day. So focused he was on attacking Aren, he didn't notice his plan until it was too late, the numerous arrows gathered to his greaves, roaring in pain as the formed spear pinned him to the ground. "Rrrgh!!" True to his position as one of Somnion's Elites, For'ron shrugged off the pain after a short as he broke the spear with his sword, then burning off the remaining stucked bits with fire. "You shall PAY!" It seemed nothing could stop this implacable knight out of hell, but everything has weaknesses, even Gods, for this particular knight, he didn't do so well in low temperatures.

"Invocation..." Rumia's girlish voice echoed in the air as the left side of her body glowed with an aura of frost, blue and chilling, her eyes were closed in deep concentration, then suddenly opened. "By the cold hands of Sapphiron..." She shot out her left hand as the temperature in the area dropped to uncomfortable levels.

For'ron would still have time to act, just one flame blast from his sword would be enough to interrupt Rumia's spell, but this annoying elf kept foiling his actions, as his heavy form flew to the air

"Frost Nova!" At the same time as Aren launched his arrow, Rumia unleashed her charged spell. The arrow struck For'ron's chest, sending him launching back to the ground followed by a huge ice stalactite - roughly three times larger than his whole body - forming on top of him then launching back down in all its frozen fury. "Rrrrrrrrragh!" The sheer destructive power shattered his armor and destroyed his sword, his flames snuffed out as he lay there on the ground, bits and pieces of ice surrounding him. By then, the knight he had lost. Just before his consciousness slipped away, he muttered "Well played..." Now he knew why Lady Rumia was held in such high regard by the late Mistress Bathory.

"Ha... phew... ah..." Rumia gasped for breath as she slowly floated back down, the fire from Aren's burning hut reflected in her eyes. She gave a huff, approaching the fallen knight, "W-we should... ugh... just leave him be, I don't want to kill For'ron, he's a-actually a decent guy... brutish and simple, but... heh... decent... ugh..." That big spell took its toll on Rumia as she collapsed on Aren's arms, her head nuzzling at his chest, "I want to... sleep for now, okay? zzz..." If one looked closely however, she was deliberately doing this... being the opportunistic demon girl she was.

Last edited:
Their combination attack turned into a great success, taking out the infernal knight with more force than he possessed. Aren could watch the spectacle from above as he began to fall down. Landing on his legs and observing the outcome, it was now a solid fact that they won. The knight was out, while the two of them still stood. And Aren was really glad that it was over. Dishing out some of his strongest skills in succession was draining his mana very quickly.

Now that this was over, he turned to his hut, only to see it pretty much entirely engulfed in flames. This home was completely destroyed, and he knew too well that his winds may be able to redirect hellfire, but not put it out. If he tried something now, it would only burn down the entire forest. Aren instead shot in the air, and the arrow scattered at the peak of its arc. Dropping down in a circle formation, they blow up small portions of the grass, making a clear cut in the green. Now the flames would not spread any further.

But what now? He could tell as Rumia approached, that the both of them were at their limit. No way they could muster the necessary stamina to put up even the smallest hut. To make things even better/worse, Rumia decided to fall asleep on Aren as she was up close. Just great. He of course caught her, despite not really being in the mood. It was no use. They needed a place to stay, and so he had to visit someone who he usually preferred to avoid. Taking her by her wrist again and pulling her to his back, then getting up and putting his arms under her legs, Aren and Rumia left the hut just like last time. With Aren carrying Rumia piggyback. Would this be the norm from now?

Since she was asleep, Aren didn't talk as they walked. The trip took them at least 2 hours and went through the forest. Aren seemed to know the way, despite there being no roads. Their trip ended when they arrived at a mansion, hidden in the deep part of the forest.
bg_31_cd.jpg
While it's front didn't look like much, it was very long, giving the owner a lot of space. And judging by Aren's expression, he really didn't want to be here. Still. They needed a place to spend the night at, so he opened a door, went to a room on the first floor which turned out to be a bedroom, left Rumia to get some rest on the bed, and went to another room. He had to talk with someone. He was away for about an hour before coming back to the room, taking of his shoes, and lieing down next to Rumia, covering them with individual sheets, and getting some rest. When it would be morning again, Rumia would see Aren sleeping for the first time. His front was turned to her. He breathed calmly through his nose, seeming as if he was at perfect peace. As if nothing was wrong, and also leaving himself wide open. The opportunity to try something with him was perfect. He was more exhausted than she was from yesterday, meaning he would sleep for probably one more hour. Nothing happened for an uncertain amount of time, until the door to the room suddenly opened and a black winged woman walked in without hesitation, speaking loudly "We have to talk now Aren." as she approached the bed in which the 2 exhausted fighters rested.
aFaVCgQ.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
The succubus was at her full power when For'ron arrived so even though she was tired after her big spell, she not that exhausted to pass out right away. She was still awake by the time Aren picked her up, mentally giggling in a rather jerkish way, this way she didn't need to walk. One mustn't forget that in the end, Rumia was a demon and her sense of right and wrong were of course different than that of humans or elves. Still, it felt so warm and nice on his back, his beating heart eased the girl down until she eventually dozed off, murmuring something about Aren's name and warmth in her sleep. Due to her slumber, obviously she wouldn't remember anything for the rest of the journey, their arrival at the mysterious mansion, and him putting down on the bed.

It was morning in the hidden mansion, chirps of birds greeted the rising sun as Rumia's eyelids fluttered, batting her long eyelashes, her hand went to her eye as she rubbed it, yawning in comfort. "Ah... uhm..." It took a moment for her to recall last night's events, she remembered sleeping on Aren's back, and now... she was in a bedroom, whose bedroom? By now Rumia wasn't surprised to wake up in bedrooms despite not sleeping in such rooms in the first place, this is the third time. "E-eh?" This time came with a twist though, Aren was sleeping next to her, her cheeks went flushed as her hands covered her mouth to avoid making any noises. W-why is he here? D-did we... did we...? Much to her disappointment, she knew it wasn't the case, a Succubus would know if she had sex with someone, no boost of power or that euphoric feeling of absorbing semen, this was just a plain boring sleep. He looked so peaceful like that, calm and solemn, his breaths drew her in. It seemed he wouldn't wake up for some time, just laying there, ripe for the picking.

Surveying the room, Rumia deducted they weren't in the same hut, it was most likely in ashes due to For'ron's flames by now. She would ask Aren later, for now she assumed this was his residence. He took a girl home with him, he should be rewarded, and as a good girl, she would give him just that. "Ehm~ just for precautions~" A purple glow emanated from her eyes as Rumia worked her Succubi powers, subtly implanting vivid lustful dreams into Aren's mind to get him ready. This done, she would slowly mount him with her hips on his waist, her lips directly beside his ear, "A-re-en~" She whispered seductively, see if her magic worked, "Nmmfh~ slurp~" Then she began to suck... his earlobe, coating it in her saliva. A succubus' saliva was a natural aphrodisiac, no wonder Tenny went even crazier. Drawing back, Rumia began grinding her hips on his crotch, feeling his rising erection, then she pull down his breeche-

"We have to talk now Aren."

Just as a foreign voice entered the room, "EEP?!" startling the Succubus. Pink eyes turned at the intruder, then immediately focused on those two big bags of fat on her chest, "W-who... who the hell are you?!" Rumia screamed at the winged woman. Her ailerons were avian in design as opposed to Rumia's leathery chiropteran wings. Annoyed and shocked, the succubus failed to notice that this unknown person called Aren by his name, "G-get out! I'm... I'm having a moment here, d-don't you dare ruin it!" She was so close, this close, come on!

Just like before, her demonic spells had no effect. Even while not being aware of it, he was immune to her arcane talents, though he still began to get hard. He may be unaffected by her magic, but as she began to ride his hips, making contact with his most sensitive part though the fabric, he showed a reaction. It began pushing against her from underneath her. Strong enough for her to guess his size, and it was nothing Aren would have to be shy about. It was just a raw assumption, but he seemed to be a near perfect fit for her petite body. But if he actually was such an ideal partner would have to be found out at another time.

In her outburst of anger, Rumia yelled at the intruder, not noticing that someone else might hear her as well. She didn't even have the time to remember that when she suddenly felt something hard around her neck. Strangely familiar, and linked to bad memories. Her wings suddenly folded up, and her mana didn't flow anymore. When it came to her what was around her neck again and she turned to Aren, she would see an angry elf looking at her, and making the last touches on the collar he quickly put around her neck. "It seems you have a rather naughty companion. One who needs to be taught the meaning of discipline." The winged mistress smiled at the thought. Rumia had all reasons necessary to be nervous now. Her mana blocked, the woman obviously having an evil smile, and Aren not on her side right now.

Aren further supported the winged lady by shooting a dark arrow at the ceiling, making a familiar bouquet of tentacles spawn. Tenny knew what to do thanks to Aren telling him with his thoughts, so it shot it's limbs at Rumia, took the shoulders of her dress, and took it from her quickly, followed by her little body being held into the air by tentacles that wrapped around her arms, legs, and torso. Emilia meanwhile took her favorite weapon from a spot between the base of her wings. A hunting crop whip with a long thong. A tool/weapon loved by jockeys and sadists. "Let's get started~" A helpful look to Aren was futile since all he did was to put earplugs into his ears and lie down on his side again. For the next hour, joy- and painful screams of a little succubus who was assaulted by tentacles, and the skill of an experienced sadist, filled the area. Tenny was not granting her a penetration. Only restrains so that Lady Emilia could whip her into shape. Front, back, ass, breasts. Nothing was spared by the winged lady. Combined with the aphrodisiac from Tenny, every slap with Emilia's whip sent a rush of pain and pleasure through her whole body, no matter where it hit. Hitting the same spot was hell and heaven, which she went though over, and over, and over.

[Timeskip]

What exactly happened in the last hour was burned into Rumia's memory like a little nightmare. One that she would cherish though because this experience was new to her, and beyond compare. Still covered in slimy liquids, and many red spots on her frame, she lied there on the ground. Slightly panting from the entertaining workout, Emilia rolled up her whip and put it back between her wings as she walked over to Aren. A few taps to his head did the trick. They exchanged a few words, and the elf stood up. Emilia left the room, figuring that the two of them needed a few moments for themselves. He did have to do some explaining after all. Aren walked over to Rumia, holding her dress, and looked down at the defeated succubus. No lies here. She looked adorable. "The warning probably comes late, but Lady Emilia is a professional sadist. You really shouldn't yell at her." Aren was unfamiliar with how to deal with this situation. It was a first time to speak with someone who faced Emilia's anger. "Wanna get some more rest or dressed?"

• Love
Rumia noticed the rising foreboding gut feeling a tad bit too late as she felt that unpleasant familiar sensation of one particular accessory she grew to hate just a day ago. "H-huh...?" Her eyes blinked in disbelief, her hands instinctively went to her neck, pulling at the offending restraint. "H-how- e-ep..." She turned her head back to find him putting the collar on her, "W-wha... what... I was..." He was awake, why was he awake?! Ah right... she screamed just now, any normal person would be disturbed, let alone this keen elf. Pink irises widening in horror and guilt mixed into one nasty emotion as she took in Aren's glare and the feeling of her mana flow blocked. Like a thunder booming on cloudless sky, the realization came crashing down to Rumia as the unknown black-haired woman spoke, these two were allies... oh hell, no wonder Aren brought them here, so they where staying at this person's home. "N-no! I... kh... A-aren.. come on..." She knew it was futile, she was caught red-handed, even by demonic laws, she was obviously the guilty party here. Alone and surrounded by two angry person with no magical powers or weapons, Rumia teeth clattered in defeat, her face blue with fear.

To make matters worse, Aren brought Tenny into the equation, why oh why him of all things? "G-get away from me! Not again!" Rumia instinctively tried to fly away but the collar only made her stumble then fall unceremoniously to the floor. "A-ah?!" The tentacle monster began to work as it took off her dress with deft efficiency, well... at least they were courteous enough to not ruin her mother's last gift. "T-tenny...? Aren?" She pleaded to them with her puppy-dog eyes as her petite body was lifted to the air, but Aren ignored her - even putting on Satan-damned earplugs just to aggravate her further - while Tenny was being Tenny, he was just following orders. "H-hi?!" As a Succubus, of course she'd know what booby winged lady had in store for her, the whip was painfully obvious. Whipping and being whipped, Rumia had felt both, but being whipped while restrained by tentacles was something new.

"Y-you... d-don't you know who I a-aaaaah!!" Her empty threat fell on deaf - literally on Aren's case - ears, interrupted by a sudden lash of Emilia's whip. "U-ugh... kuh... ha..." Rumia gritted her teeth, her face curling into a wince, it was painful as expected but strangely felt... good. "N-no... T-tenny, w-why? Aaaaah~!" She didn't want to appear as a cheap masochistic whore who got off by being whipped, but Tenny's potent slime gave her no choice. Only about five whip strikes later, Rumia was already tethering between the edge of cumming. She didn't want to cum... no she wanted to cum, n-no, she didn't want to... "Ha... mmfh~! No.. aaaaah~! Ha... please... HAAAAHN~!" Like before, Tenny's slime was corroding her senses and after a while, Rumia couldn't discern between pain and pleasure anymore, all she knew that it felt good. The Heiress Succubus' screams and moans mixed into one as she cummed, but no rest was given to her, then she cummed again, and again, and again, until one excruciatingly long hour passed.

--

"Kuhuk... uh... ha..." Her naked slime-covered form lay on the bedroom's floor, panting and squirming in twisted pleasure. Everything swam past here like drunk-o-vision until Emilia left the room. Her right hand twitched as she craned her head at Aren, "Ha... y-you... Jerk..." She got no energy left to scream, "U-ungh..." hugging her own body, Rumia looked away from Aren, her cheeks flushing, "G-get away... get away from me!!" Lo and behold, she could yell after all, "*Hic*..." She was clearly fighting back a tear, the fallen Succubus tried to stand up, but her condition combined with the slime's slippery nature made her slip as she fell back to the ground, face-first, "Huck... aaaaaah!!" The girl pound her right fist to the innocent floor, "F-fine! Fine!! I... I know! J-just go with your Booby Dominatrix wife! I-I don't care anymore... I don't... hic..." A wild baseless assumption, but well... Rumia wasn't exactly being cordial at the moment.

Last edited:
It had to be expected that she wouldn't take this kind of encounter well. Who could blame her? Emilia was used to deal with all sorts of troublesome people, which she just loved to whip into shape and show them their place. Sometimes to encourage them, but mostly to teach them matters and punishment. But how Rumia now made it seem as if they were a couple gave Aren a soft chill now. He of course knew that Emilia didn't look bad at all. She was a fine lady, but he had several reasons to avoid staying near her for too long. Rumia was not the only one after him.

And there was her anger again. Even if not as strong as usual thanks to a crushing humiliation. As if it was his fault that she picked up a fight with Emilia. But still. He also couldn't just leave her as she was now, so he took the sheet form the bed and wrapped them around her. Since there were no towels, these would do when it comes to getting the slime off her body. Aren was carefully rubbing it against her back as he talked to her. "If you want to label me as the bad guy now, good luck with that. Also, she is not my wife or anything. We're more like business partners. I bring her some of my loot, she gives me money for it. Simple as that, and nothing more. ...Care to explain what exactly you were doing before Lady Emilia showed up?" One thing She may have noticed by now was that he kept referring to the winged mistress as Lady. This could be a hint towards there being something more than just business partners. Maybe he was a servant once, or maybe... could it be that he was attacked by her as well some time? Even if that would be so, there was probably no chance Aren would actually confirm that. This was nothing to brag with after all.

Rumia's back was dried after a couple more rubs, and Aren sat on the bed. It was self explanatory why he wouldn't rub dry her front and private parts. "In case you need a briefing, here is how we stand: My hut is burned down, and the next delivery boy is probably on his was already to pick you up. I gave Emilia some money so we could stay here for today and ask some questions. She is a merchant who deals with goods wanted by demons, so she is our best lead on information. After we are done here, we will need to find some safe place. She will probably not want us here. Any ideas?" Aren was already thinking where they might go. It must be some place that is like poison to demonic influence. Rumia was still young, meaning she would be able to adapt to such a place. If not, the collar would restrain her powers and lower the effect of the area. Like that, they could even hide in a cathedral without her taking damage, though this was of course not an option. Rumia would probably get bored in such a place, and Aren didn't like places to be that kind of quiet. Asking for a place to live would be one of his questions to Emilia.

Last edited:
The Elf might not realize it, but him collaring her then let Emilia had her way with her struck a huge blow. Rumia was a runaway heiress, she lost her authority, the comforts of her home, and now due to Aren's deeds, he stripped away her magic through the collar, he destroyed her Succubi pride through Tenny and Emilia. The fact that he was the only one she could depend was an excruciating torment, he betrayed her yet she had no choice, For'ron would definitely be dragging her back by now if it wasn't for his assistance. No one in her life had the guts to treat her like this so far... Aren was the first, it was one hell of a wake-up call for her. "..." She stayed silent, both cheeks pouting, looking away even as he wrapped the towel around her soiled body.

She was hugging her knees, refusing to talk until he broke the silence. "Partners..." She muttered, not commenting further, but her tone signalled she didn't fully believe him. "I..." she closed her eyes, "Isn't it obvious?" Of course she'd notice how Aren kept using that respectful title for the boobed bitch, Rumia was not that dense, "Lady... are you her slave or something?" She tried to jab back at him, but it came off desperate instead. Her body was soon dried, but her soul was still wet with anger, humiliated and dominated, these past two days had been nothing but misery, no, she'd never admit that Aren saved her life... or taking care of her while she was passed out... or saving her from the crazed Tenny... or cooking her a special food... or assisting her against For'ron. Alright! She got it already! Rumia looked down, rubbing away a tear, she didn't know what she should do, maybe she should've accepted the arranged marriage after all.

She noticed he refused to touch her privates even if it was just for cleaning, "..." She didn't comment on it, cleaning her body herself instead. Though acting like she didn't care, she listened to him, her life depended on it, "W-whatever..." Rumia muttered, slowly putting on her dress, she didn't want to admit that she needed him, he was the only thing between her and Papa's wrath, "J-just... go deal with her, I d-don't care..." Her hands went to her neck, fingers clenching against the cursed collar, "Are you going to take this off?!" In case it didn't work, she also looked up at Tenny who had the audacity to lounge around on the ceiling, "Hey, perverted monster," Oh the irony, "Take this thing off!"

Although Tenny liked her, it did not listen to her order. It was still a fact that he was not her familiar, but Aren's. But that didn't mean she had to keep wearing the collar. Her punishment for the naughty assault was taken care of, and it would have been unfair to keep it on her. Now that she wore her dress again, Aren walked over to Rumia again and removed the collar from her while standing behind her. Even if he didn't like her assaults, he didn't mind being close to her. The collar was off quickly, and her powers returned to their previous level. While being reduced to a low level felt bad, the rising to the usual level felt somewhat pleasant.

Aren ignored, or actually pushed the thoughts aside of what she wanted to do. Her question was justified though, and it was no surprise that she would be curious about how these two met, and what relationship they had/have. "I promise to tell you all about that right after I'm done with Lady Emilia. But I really think I should get to her now. She hates waiting, and you probably know what happens when she gets angry. Oh. But that doesn't mean you have to stay in this room. Come over here." Aren went out of the room to show her the hallway. bg_32_a.jpg
The sight of the walls and floor made one wonder just how much money Emilia actually had. This wasn't your usual type of mansion. But that was beside the point, and probably not the business of the 2. Aren pointed to the far end of the hallway. "Just follow the hallway and always go straight. Not sure how much fun you will have there, but it's better than nothing. I'll come to you right away, but for now, I gotta go. Oh and go with her Tenny. Have fun." Tenny's portal was not mobile, but it was able to change one of its tentacles to be like a snake. It dropped out of the portal, which closed afterwards, and then wriggled over to Rumia. Like this, it looked like a 2.5 meter long pet, ready to follow. Aren went the other way to have a chat with Emilia and hoped that Rumia would have at least some fun.

Upon following the hallway as instructed, she would at some point come across a big double door. It was the typical kind of door that party rooms had. The kind of parties that were calm with violin music and servants Why Aren would think she had fun in such a room was probably beyond her. But all it took to find out what he meant was a gentle push. bg_30_a.jpg
Again. Just how much money was this winged merchant making? Considering her clients were demons and those interested in special kinds of loot, it was no surprise that she was able to make money. Adventurers always had money or loot she could get in return, and demons tended to raid their unfortunate enemies, including all gold and valuables available. Another secret was that she dealt with more than just gold. Certain bodily fluids were highly wanted for underworld events, and private consuming as well. The result was quite the sight. The climate at this pool area was very warm, making one want to jump in and swim. The long slide was looking attractive as well, even if it was just because of the crystal clear water that kept flowing. Swimsuits and bikinis were available as well at a simple clothes rack at the entrance. It was long, and sorted by body sizes. Even Rumia's size was available and had a nice selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.