1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Agender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Slice of Life, Romance, Sci-fi,
  • 2945629-0067986406-image

Imagine the lights go out, never to return. Bright aurora flare across the sky, and all humanity's technological might is laid to waste, neutralized in a kind of quiet apocalypse. Everything that has shielded humanity from the disinterested power of Mother Nature is suddenly wrenched from us, dropping us a few links down the food chain. Food and water are scarce. The roads are no longer safe. And winter approaches…
  • thelongdark2.jpg

~What's up~
    I'm Smallz, I've been roleplaying since forever! I love writing, and it's a hobby of mine. I'm a student, so sometimes I get a bit fatigued from writing but I try to always let my partner know. I'm interested in character driven plots, so I promise my character will be complex/interesting. This post is about a specific craving I am having, which is a survival roleplay! More about that later...

• 8fb005094ed73776ec630c6c23224a31.jpg
    ~Reply about once a week at least(let me know if you'll be gone and I'll do the same)
    ~My post size is anywhere from 2-5 paragraphs, NO one liners.
    ~Let me know if you have writer's block we can figure something out.
    ~Decent grammar, decent spelling
    ~Be involved in plotting, I lose interest if I'm always in the driver's seat.
    ~Please stay away from character tropes. Make your character interesting!
    ~Have fun!
  • news_the_long_dark_explores_the_wilderness-15893.jpg

How, what, and why the apocalypse happened is of little concern of the plot. The point is, humanity is gone in a flash, possibly ravaged by a worldwide epidemic, or a solar flare that destroyed all technology, or maybe nuclear warfare. Whatever event happened, there are very few people left. Especially in the brutal Alaskan wilderness, where Character A crash lands in his bush plane. Character B, watches the plane accident from his makeshift home, this is the first sign of life he has seen in months. He sets out and finds Character A, injured but alive. The story is about two characters finding each other in the apocalypse, and surviving against all odds.
[tabs]

[/tabs]

Last edited:
~Still Looking~

Status
Not open for further replies.