Into the Darkest Woods [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whelp...there's my lovely little Anya being...Anya. XD

I dont work tonight so Ill post again when a couple other ppl post and such. This is really cool ^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Soulserenity20
Lol! I'm glad you're enjoying it already!

I may find the creative interest to finally add my male outsider, but I'm still debating. For now, however, I'm already having so much fun roleplaying Anya. ;D

I'm only having one character here :3 I usually make the mistake of adding too many chars, making it hard to play.

That's why I set the limit at two characters: to prevent me, as a GM, and my players from getting overwhelmed. I never make more than two and my second is always a non-GM character to have a bit of fun with. I always have my GM character that I use to move things along. A character that knows enough to move the plot on.

Anyone going to post? I need a few more posts before I can reply :)

I'm waiting for others :o

Haha, well I definitely can't post until someone else does. xD

I was waiting for crescent Ill get a post up tonight.

Hey guys, so my father is here on his annual visit so I've been a bit tied up with that among other things. I plan on posting tomorrow evening but bear with me over the next few days. I have exams on Friday Monday and Wednesday, so once those are over I'll be much more available!

I was waiting for crescent Ill get a post up tonight.
Still waiting for a post from you before I can reply :) If you don't have one up by tonight please don't take offence if I go on and reply anyways. I'd like to keep this moving at a decent pace for the first while, to get the story moving.

Still waiting for a post from you before I can reply :) If you don't have one up by tonight please don't take offence if I go on and reply anyways. I'd like to keep this moving at a decent pace for the first while, to get the story moving.
Sorry, Ive working at my job open to close the last couple times. I'm gonna work on my post right now. Thanks for waiting ^^

Love the post @Soulserenity20 I think I'm going to wait for someone to post before I post again.

I'll try to post tonight

Love the post @Soulserenity20 I think I'm going to wait for someone to post before I post again.
Lol not to worry! I'm sure we'll get a response from a few other players either tonight or tomorrow :) We're making good progress so far.

I figured it was time to bring another man in for Octavious to have a man-to-man chat with. Tooooo much estrogen.

Lol not to worry! I'm sure we'll get a response from a few other players either tonight or tomorrow :) We're making good progress so far.

I figured it was time to bring another man in for Octavious to have a man-to-man chat with. Tooooo much estrogen.
Maybe he can talk some sense into Octavious before he goes and gets himself killed in these woods xD I always enjoy playing a character when I know more then they do and have to act without that knowledge.

Yeah! It's fun for sure. And their different personalities are great in this one. I love the variety :P. I think Graham and Octavious are different enough to balance each other out, which will be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.