Into the Darkest Woods [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol hey ^_^

Its pretty dead in here, I really hope this RP doesn't die before it gets going!

I hope not as well D: that'd be like... the fifth rp that's died since I joined lol.

Im not going anywhere. I was just giving everyone else a chance to post.

#checking in

i got a cookie, yay!!

how is you son btw?

Oh he's much better thanks! Just visiting his great grandma for the weekend so I can write exams and he she be back at daycare by mid next week :)

Awh that sounds great :D Glad he's doing better and having fun :3

I would be surprised if she actually did post again. Which is very sad to say. AND if I am wrong and you @Boxateer are reading this, Sorry! ^-^

That'd be a shame if that was the case. D: I really enjoy her posts.

At this point, don't wait for @Boxateer until I can reach her. Just move along :).

I'll try and contact her to see what's going on.

Okie Misses Gm. @Crescent Go ahead and post before me. Ill post when I get home from work tonight.

Lol I just don't feel that at this level of commitment (we've only be in the RP for like, a week) that we should be stopping the RP for anyone. If this was a seasoned group who've spent months developing their characters it'd be different, right?

And regardless, if I let the RP stop for ONE person, I'd be a shitty GM to all the others :)

Reactions: Greenie
Alright then, that's a good point. :D I'll get a post up tonight!

Apologies for the short disappearance! I was unfortunately pulled away from my lovely computer desk for various reasons. Anyhow, I'll try to have a post up before I go to bed. If not, I'll definitely have one up tomorrow. :)

If no one posts by the time I get off work tomorrow I'll post. Hope everyone had a great fathers day!

A family emergency came up. I'll have to post tomorrow! Apologies!

Hope all is fine :o

As horribly sad as I am to say this, I guess I'm going to call this dead due to lack of interest. Thanks for any time and effort spent on the RP thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.