Insurgence | Medieval Pokemon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I've lost interest as well. However, I hope this goes well, and best wishes to everyone!

Realising that my extensive absence has resulted in such results, I advertised this baby up.

Damn banners be dead, but I'm revving things up! I hope.

I'm certain that banner ads are my last hope and they're not even up yet.

Dammit.

I'm interested in joining, though while I'm writing up my CS I had a few questions.

-If I read the previous posts right, is this a reboot? if so, can I get a link to the previous IC posts if it still exists even if the players are different?
-Is Crow still relatively free at the moment or will we have to wait a bit [assuming my CS gets accepted] for the IC to happen?
-Are the Pokemon-Type 'Stereotypes' prevalent for their secondary types as well?

Thanks and if there are no replies within... say, 96 hours since this post feel free to consider my interest dropped.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in joining, though while I'm writing up my CS I had a few questions.

-If I read the previous posts right, is this a reboot? if so, can I get a link to the previous IC posts if it still exists even if the players are different?
-Is Crow still relatively free at the moment or will we have to wait a bit [assuming my CS gets accepted] for the IC to happen?
-Are the Pokemon-Type 'Stereotypes' prevalent for their secondary types as well?

Thanks and if there are no replies within... say, 96 hours since this post feel free to consider my interest dropped.

1. Sure, here's the previous
[IC] Insurgence | Medieval Pokemon RP — Roleplayer Guild
And here's the previous previous
Insurgence | Medieval Pokemon Roleplay | IwakuRoleplay.com

2. I am currently free.

3. Pokemon stereotypes are prevalent for both types. Different people believe in different things, so contradicting ones won't be too big a prob. Stereotypes won't be too big a deal.
There's also one for each individual species. For instance, Umbreon aren't feared or mistreated as they evolve from the Normal-Type Eevee. Hydreigon's Pokedex entry states that it used to destroy pretty bad and it is feared by all. And the list goes on.
Since this is superstition, there are different views.

[stabs=90%x3000]
{slide=Human|center}
Theme:So people can listen to theme whilst reading
Username:
Uuko

Name:
Pine

Country of Origin:
Leonias

Weapons:

Bolas - A thrown weapon used to hinder the target's movements. Often used on birds or the legs of beasts for capture.

Appearance:
[spacer]Coming up to around 1.73 metres with a slim frame. Most of his muscles around the legs and arms are well-developed however, which is usually evident when unclothed.[/spacer][spacer]
Short, seagreen hair with two long strands behind the ears; often left loosely along his shoulders.
Amber eyes with an unfaltering gaze, neither weak-willed nor filled with passion.[/spacer][spacer]
Signature indigo neck-warmer which can be pulled up to cover his nose and mouth when needed.
Attire consisting of an expensive-looking vest and sleeves are worn atop the sleeve-less black tunic and breeches. The lower end of the sleeves have leather gloves sewn on them so in actuality it would be treated as long gloves. His boots are made of dark, stiff and insulated material which are optimal for mountaineering.[/spacer]

Personality:
"There are more than one way to reach the desired outcome."
[spacer]Out of the many faults Pine has, the one that stands out the most is his severe lack of charisma. It's not to the point where he would be forgotten or perhaps hated, but it can get difficult for him to stand out from anyone else his hair miiiiiight stand out but that kind of attention generally fades away quick. His lack of visible motivation, along with the obedience shown to anyone who he acknowledges as his superior, also contributes to this fact.[/spacer][spacer]
Ironically Pine's strength lies in his ability to control and command a group efficiently. He is able to multi-task and keep attention of various things at once, giving out orders calmly in various dire situations. While he fails to sympathize with others, he can recognize an individual's ability and use them in the correct way.[/spacer][spacer]
In a general sense Pine isn't afraid to talk to strangers, although he is prone to becoming judgemental of those who are with Pokemons or peers with bad reputation.[/spacer]

Short Biography:
[spacer]From a young age, Pine had helped out with his village's main line of work; capturing and raising Pokemons of flight for use as messenger birds and carrier birds. Within the village however, Pine's family held the best reputation of capturing, caring and producing the largest and strongest Pokemon of them all which were used for transport and in times of war, battle. Due to this, his family had many close connections to the military of other villages and towns of Leonias.[/spacer][spacer]
Pine's talents were known in his early stages whilst he trained the Pokemons of flight, and his parents had seen potential within him; the potential to become bigger than a meager bird trainer atop a mountain. Using their connections, his parents trained him the ways of the military whilst helping out with taking care of the family business.[/spacer][spacer]
Pine's decision to join the campaign was inevitable. With the Pokemons starting to go rampant, his village faced hardship like never before. His parents' suggestion also was a big factor, but he himself had wanted this, for he knew that problems like this did not solve themselves.[/spacer]

Skills and Talents:
  • Able to throw the Bolas with decent accuracy while on land.
  • Capable of climbing various places as he had lived amongst the mountains, rock-climbing to find Pokemon nests and what-not.
  • Fairly decent with punches and kicks.
  • Have experience with swords and daggers.
  • Capable of flight with various Pokemon he has trained with.
  • Able to call carrier Pokemons when in the vicinity of his village mountain.

{/slide}
{slide=Pokemon|center}
Pokemon:
Vibrava

Ability:
Levitate

Moveset:
Crunch, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Screech

Variations:
Pine's Vibrava is relatively larger than a typical Vibrava. He is capable of lifting an adult man or two children to at most three metres off the ground and carrying them at around 50kmph.
{/slide}
[/stabs]

Last edited by a moderator:
Double posting to apologize for the late post stupid friends came online and we StarCraft II until now soz and since I had more stuff to say, but I figured it wasn't proper to post it on the post with my Character Sheet.

The ones listed on the second post, is this up-to-date [excluding mine]?

• Love
Reactions: Minarawr
The second post is pretty up-to-date, with the exception of Minami's character.

Your character looks good, and should be accepted. When the sun rises I'll have a better look.

Status
Not open for further replies.