Insurgence | Medieval Pokemon RP [Sign-Ups]

Who should be in command?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

You mind if we bump into the Trapinch fields now?

I've been waiting for that, but honestly no one has been posting.

I'm going to have to drop this, in other rps that I'm really into. This has been getting boring for me, sorry but good luck.

... alright then. Bye I guess.

I've just been waiting for more posts
Honestly I think this is a good story and it interests me a lot.

It wouldn't be boring if people post and push the plot along.

I agree... I just wish people didn't just disappear... Especially since I just joined and I didn't even get to three posts.

It's not dead. It can continue with a small cast of characters that actually are active and posting. I try not to post again until people have an opportunity to but I love the plot and characters and would love to keep it going. I'd say just pull other characters along until the writers can get in and give some input. If you can't stay active then your character will get controlled by someone else to prevent the story from dragging.

Tell ya what.

I think it's agreed that we should just proceed. Most of the posts we expect are just waking up scenarios.

Roleplays can't exactly work well if we just pull characters along. Not to mention there are people who don't want their characters to be touched while they're gone.

And crow, I already said that to guide us to the Trapinch fields or whatever.

I understand what you're saying, but a dedicated group controlling multiple characters can do a lot more than a large group that hardly controls single characters. If they're just disappearing from the RP altogether I don't think they would be too concerned with their characters. I just don't think we should give up so easily on something that so much effort has gone into.

Perhaps one more "tag everyone" posts, and specify that if any one doesn't respond, then they forfeit the right to their characters?

I'm going to have to pull out of this RP. Life demands mean I can't make the demands of the group, it seems.

I wish you all the best of luck in your endeavours. Have fun and good luck!

It seems that most of the people either pulled out or aren't around. I've tagged them once already, I don't want to pressure them anymore.

I'm sad to say that I'm just going to shut this down. Losing the people I gathered and being told that the plot is "boring" just drained my motivation.

This is goodbye for now. Hopefully we can RP together again in the future.

I'll miss this RP. We haven't even gotten to the good parts yet.

If you're going to rethink or go small, do tell us.

Yes, please do tell me if there's a rebirth. I love the idea and appreciate all the work you put into it. Hopefully we'll RP again together soon.

I might bring it over to another forum.

If you do recreate this with a smaller group of people (which I hope you do) and just move it to a different forum, please let me know. I'd love to be apart of this role-play; it looks and sounds awesome :)

Well, I'll be rolling into the RP later. I hope the forum rules don't forbid eroticism.