• Poll closed .
Username:
Kurai

Name:
Kasumi

Country of Origin:
Leonias

Weapons:
She favors blades, and has throwing knives stowed all over her body. One on each forearm, one strapped to each thigh, one outwardly shown on her hip, and another hidden and strapped to her chest. She has one long blade, almost a sword but not quite, strapped to her back, hidden underneath her hair.

Pokemon:
Awesome-absol-the-pokemon-absol-18094640-900-708.jpg
Kiseki
Male Absol
Knows Bite, Night Slash, Shadow Ball, and Shadow Claw
His fur is longer and shaggier than other Absol, and his horn and tail are longer and sharper. He doesn't like to speak, and instead uses subtle body language and the voices of his Partner and partner Pokemon.

arcanine_by_tameraali-d4rp49l.png
Taika
Male Arcanine
Knows Fire Fang, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, and Inferno
His tail is abnormally fluffy, a point of pride for the not normally vain Arcanine. He has a friendly nature, although is extremely protective of his Partner and his partner Pokemon. He will not hesitate to attack.
staraptor_by_akapanuka-d6xbq90.png
Mokin
Female Staraptor
Knows Fly, Wing Attack, Aerial Ace, and Brave Bird
Mokin's wingspan is rather large for her species, as well as her gender. Her talons are always sharp, as she constantly likes to remind others. She preens constantly, and almost always perches on her Partner's shoulder.

Appearance:
female assassin.jpg

Personality:
Kasumi is silent and deadly. She isn't afraid to fight, but she rarely charges someone straight on. Instead she uses every advantage available to her to make sure that she is the winner, no matter what. However, she is also smart enough to realize when she isn't going to win a fight, and will back down if necessary. She has a sarcastic wit that doesn't show often, and she doesn't stick around with people she doesn't trust at least marginally. She prefers to watch from the shadows and gather intel until she can make a proper decision about her companions before revealing herself to them.

Short Biography:
Kasumi has almsot always been alone. Her parents were never found, and the child herself was discovered abandoned on the stoop of an orphanage. However, orphans were rarely given much thought and so the orphanage became a test of survival, one that Kasumi was determined to win. She learned how to fight, how to steal, and how to sneak. She used her skills to gain a knife, and trained with it until she could wield it and throw it almost perfectly. The other children left her alone now, too scared of the girl with the cold eyes that wasn't afraid to bleed others. Finally Kasumi left the orphanage, since that place had nothing more to teach her. She met her Pokemon along her travels, starting with Kiseki, then Mokin, and finally Taika. She doesn't have a goal in life, not yet, but is content to wander until she finds one.

Other:
She loves to listen to music, and observing nature in all of its glory.

Is this good?

Last edited by a moderator:
Username:
Kurai

Name:
Kasumi

Country of Origin:

Weapons:
She favors blades, and has throwing knives stowed all over her body. One on each forearm, one strapped to each thigh, one outwardly shown on her hip, and another hidden and strapped to her chest. She has one long blade, almost a sword but not quite, strapped to her back, hidden underneath her hair.

Pokemon:
View attachment 72727
Kiseki
Male Absol
Knows Bite, Night Slash, Shadow Ball, and Shadow Claw
His fur is longer and shaggier than other Absol, and his horn and tail are longer and sharper. He doesn't like to speak, and instead uses subtle body language and the voices of his Partner and partner Pokemon.

View attachment 72729
Taika
Male Arcanine
Knows Fire Fang, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, and Sacred Flame
His tail is abnormally fluffy, a point of pride for the not normally vain Arcanine. He has a friendly nature, although is extremely protective of his Partner and his partner Pokemon. He will not hesitate to attack.
View attachment 72732
Mokin
Female Staraptor
Knows Fly, Wing Attack, Aerial Ace, and Brave Bird
Mokin's wingspan is rather large for her species, as well as her gender. Her talons are always sharp, as she constantly likes to remind others. She preens constantly, and almost always perches on her Partner's shoulder.

Appearance:
View attachment 72733

Personality:
Kasumi is silent and deadly. She isn't afraid to fight, but she rarely charges someone straight on. Instead she uses every advantage available to her to make sure that she is the winner, no matter what. However, she is also smart enough to realize when she isn't going to win a fight, and will back down if necessary. She has a sarcastic wit that doesn't show often, and she doesn't stick around with people she doesn't trust at least marginally. She prefers to watch from the shadows and gather intel until she can make a proper decision about her companions before revealing herself to them.

Short Biography:
Kasumi has almsot always been alone. Her parents were never found, and the child herself was discovered abandoned on the stoop of an orphanage. However, orphans were rarely given much thought and so the orphanage became a test of survival, one that Kasumi was determined to win. She learned how to fight, how to steal, and how to sneak. She used her skills to gain a knife, and trained with it until she could wield it and throw it almost perfectly. The other children left her alone now, too scared of the girl with the cold eyes that wasn't afraid to bleed others. Finally Kasumi left the orphanage, since that place had nothing more to teach her. She met her Pokemon along her travels, starting with Kiseki, then Mokin, and finally Taika. She doesn't have a goal in life, not yet, but is content to wander until she finds one.

Other:
She loves to listen to music, and observing nature in all of its glory.

Is this good?

Where is she from? That's all I need to know. And I don't think Arcanine can learn Sacred Fire...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Crow, you gonna post soon?

I will be honest, I don't know where to post with all that is going on. Just imagine Atharos tinkering with the Stew

Where is she from? That's all I need to know. And I don't think Arcanine can learn Sacred Fire...
I couldn't figure out where to put her... I figured it would be someplace with lots of mountains, but there are two countries like that and I couldn't choose.

As for Arcanine, I didn't think it really mattered... And I couldn't find another Fire type move. I'll go change it then.

I will be honest, I don't know where to post with all that is going on. Just imagine Atharos tinkering with the Stew

Yeah, a lot happened. It's fine, things are calm now.

And alright. You can just put them in a random number generator or something.

And that's fine. Accepted.

It has been an extremely busy week for me, I'm going to try and catch up today on all that's been happening and then try and get a post up either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Hello! Eh always have trouble with finding this but could you post the link for the rp so I could look at it first?

The RP, plot and everything, is on the first post of this thread. The actual IC thread, where we actually RP, is on the top right hand corner of the first post of this thread where it says PLAY. ^^

what will happen now. basically steelix and val roflstomped the grassies and are now giving thanks to the peeps

Thea's offering some healing sessions and is open for interaction. > w >
show her some loooove

Last edited:
Dianna is just
Being too tough for her own good
Speaking of which...
What do you guys think about a plot twist later on in the story with Dianna? ;D

Dianna is just
Being too tough for her own good
Speaking of which...
What do you guys think about a plot twist later on in the story with Dianna? ;D
What is this plot twist you speak of? o - o

Ew no
I was going to make it somewhere along the lines of
Her befriending an evil char
And then
Siding with them or something
Thinking that the person she's with is good
I just saw the banner again and it said something about succuming to the darkness and I wanted to add a little bit of that in

Reactions: Mu
Why are people suddenly giving a human face to the evil? Why is this suddenly a thing?

Ew no
I was going to make it somewhere along the lines of
Her befriending an evil char
And then
Siding with them or something
Thinking that the person she's with is good
I just saw the banner again and it said something about succuming to the darkness and I wanted to add a little bit of that in
But who will play Mr/Ms. Bad Person? :c