Insurgence | Medieval Pokemon Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see if we can get a few more people on board.

I'm just waiting till we can get three or so more peeps. Then I'll start the RP.

Love this. Mind if I hop in? c:

Of course! You don't mind it being an 18+ RP right?

I think I'll be fine with the themes. As long as nothing too... steamy goes on.

Oh no, there's going to be sexual themes but sex/romance is not the main part of the story and there will be no smut. I promise.

Perfect~
This reminds me of Pokemon Conquest. One of my favourite spin-offs, I have to say c:

I never completed it, but it certainly was unique. I wish they would release a more adult version though. :D

I never completed it, but it certainly was unique. I wish they would release a more adult version though. :D
You mean like something more Musou?

I mean more like Fire Emblem. That series is amazing. <3

Damn I haven't played Fire Emblem. I was going to but then I decided to prioritize a Vita over a 3DS.

I guess it sounds like fun. Maybe we'll get to mimic stuff in this RP like Dragon Riders and Pegasus Knights and Magicians and Lords and all that.

Awakening is amazing. You should get a 3DS as soon as possible, since you probably missed XY and ORAS o.o

There will definitely be stuff like mounted units (both my charries will be mounted on at least one Pokemon) and lords but we won't have mages. Elemental partners that can electrocute and burn enemies alive are enough. XD

I think I'm going to work on the OOC today... not sure.

1) Would a shaman or a witchdoctor be accepted as a volunteer? You pointed out that they were mainly soldiers, so I just wanted to ask.
2) Will Spiritomb be allowed?

1) Would a shaman or a witchdoctor be accepted as a volunteer? You pointed out that they were mainly soldiers, so I just wanted to ask.
2) Will Spiritomb be allowed?

Like I said, magic isn't going to be allowed in the RP, so shamans/witch doctors aren't going to be able to use magic and all. Of course people are going to believe that they can use magic and then they'll be mistreated and all. But Spiritomb is allowed.

Like I said, magic isn't going to be allowed in the RP, so shamans/witch doctors aren't going to be able to use magic and all. Of course people are going to believe that they can use magic and then they'll be mistreated and all. But Spiritomb is allowed.
What if this 'witchdoctor' isn't magical at all? Just someone who focuses on very, very traditional medicine and nature-worshipping (probably Celebi)? Although people might believe that they use magic, prompting this person to live in the forests for a while. So... a herbalist.

So, I'm presuming that no form of guns are allowed? I've heard of Tanegashima used in the Sengoku Era so I'm pondering.

Witch Doctors are more doctor than witch.

Then that's allowed, Sen. But please be reminded that I'm looking for more soldier charries than others. ^^

No guns are allowed at all. This is earlier medieval than that, so only lances, swords, spears, etc.

Reactions: Mu
If we're allowed more than one character I can make a soldier > w >

Status
Not open for further replies.