Instances of Racial Discrimination/Bias

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just casually discussed shooting people. Just saying.
LOL I wouldn't shoot anyone unless they shoot at me first :P Damn I'm not a psychopath! D: I don't even have a damn gun!

But you you just said you'd be willing to escelate things to the point were you'd "get a gun and show them". Just saying.

But you you just said you'd be willing to escelate things to the point were you'd "get a gun and show them". Just saying.
I said IF THEY ESCALATE THINGS FURTHER, I WILL PURCHASE A GUN TO PROTECT MYSELF. If they don't want to get their butts kicked or face the law, maybe they shouldn't pick on random people? Just saying.

I wouldn't shoot anyone unless they shoot at me first
Um...
Also if the gang attempted to come after me again, I'd purchase a gun and show them I'm not joking around.
Er...
Damn I'm not a psychopath!
Well...
I'm willing to deal with whatever consequences come with my actions. I know life is a bitch and to counter it, you have to be a bigger bitch.
So...

A. You'll buy a gun and wave it in people's faces.
B. You... Won't buy a gun because... You're not a psychopath? (As though it took being a psychopath to wish grievous harm on someone.)

Also, fyi, if you're being shot at first, you'll probably be dead before you can reach for your firearm. So saying you'll only use the firearm in self defense and not preemptively is going to get you instantly killed in about 95% of situations. Especially if there's a gang of them, and one of you. :ferret:

Plus, a gun massacre will land your ass in prison, for life, pretty much guaranteed... Possible even death row seating. Just saying.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
This isn't a discussion about self defense guys ]: This is a discussion about racial discrimination. Back on topic!

Reactions: K3l
Um...

Er...

Well...

So...

A. You'll buy a gun and wave it in people's faces.
B. You... Won't buy a gun because... You're not a psychopath? (As though it took being a psychopath to wish grievous harm on someone.)

Also, fyi, if you're being shot at first, you'll probably be dead before you can reach for your firearm. So saying you'll only use the firearm in self defense and not preemptively is going to get you instantly killed in about 95% of situations. Especially if there's a gang of them, and one of you. :ferret:

Plus, a gun massacre will land your ass in prison, for life, pretty much guaranteed... Possible even death row seating. Just saying.
If I ever do purchase a gun, I'm not gonna wave it around looking like a damn dumbass. Chances are I'll just leave the damn thing at home and settle for carrying mace around. Switchblades are illegal to carry. I highly doubt I'll be getting shot at cause I'm not stupid enough to put myself in a situation like that (such as running towards a fight that happens just so you can record the next YouTube hit -_-). Hey if someone is trying to harm me physically, I do have a right to defend myself don't I? As long as I'm using equal force, I shouldn't get in trouble.

Reactions: Brovo
Status
Not open for further replies.