Innocence of the Damned: Birth of Rebelion

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Poena got a bit confused at his comment but she decided to anwser anyway. "Not now, I hoped to see something I like but it didn't happen." Her interest was now severely diminished and she was getting bored. She followed her playmate with her gaze for a moment but she didn't bother. They were both too boring for her, at least for now. Poena kept an ear out on the conversation between Luna and Sevareth while she sat down. Her boredom had overtaken and even that curious sound a bit in the distance didn't help. Her ears pick up some broken pieces of the conversation but she didn't bother. Uncousiously she brought up her hand to her mouth and started to chew on her fingers. The smell of her blood filled the air and her nose, it was always fresh blood unknown of Poena's dead state. It was so tasty that she kept chewing and soon you could hear the crunching of teeth on bones. One thing that she heard did get her attention. A grin spread over her face while she still had her fingers in her mouth, this little tidbit sounded simple and interesting. "What rock? Big, small? Tell us your little secret." Again the purring whining sound came back

Sevareth bristled at the mention of his rock. Thoughts flew through his head like a swarm of hornets. They want my rock! How did they know about it?! Bloody spirits, traitorous bastards! A low, predatory growl rose in the throat of the caeleste, but he maintained a calm composition otherwise. "Do not touch my rock." Suspicious eyes narrowed at the animal-girl and the necromancer, wary of their next move. He had already dismembered one prisoner today, and he was all too ready to do the same to another.

Already, he had seventeen different scenarios played out in his head of how this could go down, and more with every passing second. It was almost instinct now, to formulate plans factoring in all the possibilities and analyzing them to see what actions would put him on top. If they were smart or sane in any sense (and he heavily doubted the animal-girl's capacity for either), they would heed his warning and not touch the rock.