• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Inktober on Iwaku

Dusk

the eye of the beholder
STAFF MEMBER
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Welcome to Inktober 2023! Have you heard of Inktober? It's a challenge to draw art every day in October following a list of prompts. Traditionally, you're supposed to use ink to do these drawing (hence the name) but we're chill here so all mediums are welcome. The real goal is to challenge yourself (and maybe to show off your cool art). If you want to participate just post your creations in this thread starting on October 1st. And you'll win a trophy for your participation, too! You can use the official list of prompts or you can use your own, whichever you prefer.

2023promptlist.jpg

Gonna go for round 2 of Inktober: Pokemon version

Saw Project VOLTAGE with Hatsune Miku and was inspired

I'm In! I will squeeze this into my schedule and post like nobody's business. :D

First time trying out Inktober. Been taking some art classes, still learning the fundamentals but this was a fun challenge. Hope I'm doing this right.

Inktober day 1 entry: Dream.

IMG_0292.jpeg

Nah 'cause you guys got me mixing this into my work and I have decided each image gets a micro story (300 words or less). I'm writing this one now, but here is the drawing :>
(Prompt for the writing is: You wake up to a world in which all prisons are shut down, releasing dangerous prisoners into your neighborhood.)
Day 1: Dream
20231001_212113.jpg

Day 2: Spiders
20231002_115500.jpg

Last edited:
Back