Inktober on Iwaku

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Dusk

the eye of the beholder
Original poster
STAFF MEMBER
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
  2. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Most days, most hours
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Agender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
  6. No Preferences
Genres
Adventure. Angels and demons. Apocalyptic. Arthurian. Comedy. Dystopian. Fantasy. Historical. Horror. Post-apocalyptic. Romance. Science fiction. Supernatural.
Welcome to Inktober 2023! Have you heard of Inktober? It's a challenge to draw art every day in October following a list of prompts. Traditionally, you're supposed to use ink to do these drawing (hence the name) but we're chill here so all mediums are welcome. The real goal is to challenge yourself (and maybe to show off your cool art). If you want to participate just post your creations in this thread starting on October 1st. And you'll win a trophy for your participation, too! You can use the official list of prompts or you can use your own, whichever you prefer.

2023promptlist.jpg

I'm gonna have to get some new sketchpads 😂 my girlchild has stolen all of mine

I wish I could draw!!! D:

I wish I could draw!!! D:
Everyone can draw. Slap some lines on some paper and go for it!
I am too lazy to look for that screaming possum gif to post, so just imagine me as a screaming possum right now!
But I will try. For you, Dusk, I will try 🤣 🤍

Gonna go for round 2 of Inktober: Pokemon version

Saw Project VOLTAGE with Hatsune Miku and was inspired

I'm In! I will squeeze this into my schedule and post like nobody's business. :D

TOMORROW IT BEGINS

HERE WE GO GUYS /lh /j

IMG_4694.png
IMG_4699.png

Reactions: hex.dream
First time trying out Inktober. Been taking some art classes, still learning the fundamentals but this was a fun challenge. Hope I'm doing this right.

Inktober day 1 entry: Dream.

IMG_0292.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Manna Beast
  • Haha
Reactions: hex.dream
Nah 'cause you guys got me mixing this into my work and I have decided each image gets a micro story (300 words or less). I'm writing this one now, but here is the drawing :>
(Prompt for the writing is: You wake up to a world in which all prisons are shut down, releasing dangerous prisoners into your neighborhood.)
Day 1: Dream
20231001_212113.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Day 2: Spiders
20231002_115500.jpg

Last edited:
i didn't manage to do day 1 because i was busy but here's my day 2!

DAY2 SPIDER.png

• Love
Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
Inspiring work by everyone.

My day two sketch for the spider prompt. Rushed this one seeing as I was already late but I liked her enough I wanna explore her character more:
IMG_0294.jpeg