2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
Homosexual, Romance, Fantasy, Scifi, Magic, Vampire, Werewolf, Supernatural, Angels/Demons, Superhero, Zombies

Welcome to Inktober 2022 on Iwaku!

The spirit of Inktober is all about growing, improving, and forming positive habits. We want to encourage the artists of Iwaku to participate in this event and show their creative talent.

nlRGAnDLt0Q9-_0V02FpFB8ym0mYucgLeJo_E7sCPS12j_pjbMVp1I3-jtp3HjssRq5zKrbny-Zi8XBhB0LiiSENzQgm686BKveZCHx6tOrZYFEDw4PKkbNYAXJrwMuGlSISXVPijl7-oPxV4ruyhWGhbpz188OqlIIPGyIw1Yd7ooQbO-DVQLVCzQ

How to Participate:

1. Make a drawing! Even though the original idea is to use ink, you can use whatever medium that you prefer. The point is just to create something.
  2. Post your work in a thread in Showcasing with "Inktober 2022" in the title and then link the thread down below for us all to follow and admire.
  3. Repeat!

Those who participate will receive a trophy, so get out those art supplies and have fun!

I am not sure if I'll get a full Showcasing thread, but I will HELP PARTICIPATE

20221001_160837.jpg

If I use a different set of Intokber prompts can I still count as participating? (I can share that prompt lineup). If you only want people to use the official one I'll still give it a go but some of these prompts do not inspire me.

Reactions: MiharuAya
If I use a different set of Intokber prompts can I still count as participating? (I can share that prompt lineup). If you only want people to use the official one I'll still give it a go but some of these prompts do not inspire me.
Absolutely! The above prompt list is just for people who might be hearing about Inktober for the first time or want to do the official list. But you can totally still participate with a different set of prompts. The whole goal is just to make art, and form good habits, so making some changes to help you achieve that is entirely acceptable! ^^

Just post the prompt list you will be following, so we can keep track and cheer you on!

I already drew the gargoyle for today while waiting for your response. It also turns out the one I was planning to follow doesn't have prompts for all 31 days so some days I'll pick from the official one to make up the difference. That said I will mostly be following things one:
unknown.png

And gargoyle
uIGF3UE.png

I already drew the gargoyle for today while waiting for your response. It also turns out the one I was planning to follow doesn't have prompts for all 31 days so some days I'll pick from the official one to make up the difference. That said I will mostly be following things one:
unknown.png

And gargoyle
uIGF3UE.png
That looks awesome! As someone who struggles with proper anatomy, the muscles on it are so good! I'm looking forward to seeing the other monsters you create this month.

I GOT A CRACK POSSUM FOR SCURRY TODAY

20221002_171331.jpg

If I make it to seven days (beating my old record) I'll put up a showcasing thread.
Day 2 - Fungus
93g02K5.png

If I make it to seven days (beating my old record) I'll put up a showcasing thread.
Day 2 - Fungus
93g02K5.png
Oooh, the color composition and shading looks so good! What medium did you use for this?

• Thank You
Reactions: Dusk
Oooh, the color composition and shading looks so good! What medium did you use for this?
Thank you! It's water colour + coloured pencils.

• Love
Reactions: MiharuAya
That's what I was thinking, but I wasn't sure. I hope you beat your old record, so we get to see even more of your art!

Day 2 - Fungus
93g02K5.png

damn i wish could candy AND love a post D: what adorable mushrooms

• Thank You
Reactions: Dusk

hehe-

hehe-
Everything you've posted looks great, and I love how you've put a personal spin on it. I can't wait to see what else you create!

hehe-
Everything you've posted looks great, and I love how you've put a personal spin on it. I can't wait to see what else you create!
Thank you! :00

LAST MINUTE BAT WIN_20221003_21_15_21_Pro.jpg

Day 3 - Antlers
tX7CXUV.png

My ambition did me in on this one. A reminder to keep it simple. But the design/concept is definitely one I'll revisit.