Inktober on Iwaku!

Day 3 - Antlers
tX7CXUV.png

My ambition did me in on this one. A reminder to keep it simple. But the design/concept is definitely one I'll revisit.
That's a great tip for everyone. Even though we sometimes want to keep adding more and more to a piece, when you only have one day to start and complete one you have to be realistic in your design and what you can accomplish in that time.

For the prompt, the antlers and headpiece are very eye-catching. I would love to see what you do with it when you revisit and have more time.

Reactions: Dusk
Kinda inspired by the list Dusk was using, here's two of my chars from Celosia in some silly Halloween costumes :D

Ez in a slutty cat costume and Merri in a deer princess sorta get up.

1664937785402.png

Kinda inspired by the list Dusk was using, here's two of my chars from Celosia in some silly Halloween costumes :D

Ez in a slutty cat costume and Merri in a deer princess sorta get up.

View attachment 233479
I love that you used your own characters for the prompt! And the costumes are so well done! I often find clothes difficult to get right, and these pieces are gorgeous.

Day 4 - Circus Gourd
I couldn't think of anything easy for Circus prompt and today has been exceptionally long so I decided to swap the days of the two prompts. I might try to get a slightly cleaner picture tomorrow because this one messed with the colouring (it's so washed out) but this is the last thing for tonight I have been awake too long it is now time for sleep.
xeMvn4W.png

Day 4 - Circus Gourd
I couldn't think of anything easy for Circus prompt and today has been exceptionally long so I decided to swap the days of the two prompts. I might try to get a slightly cleaner picture tomorrow because this one messed with the colouring (it's so washed out) but this is the last thing for tonight I have been awake too long it is now time for sleep.
xeMvn4W.png
I love this! It gives very traditional fall vibes with the colors and guards. And even though the photo messed up, it still looks very clean. Have a good rest, you earned it!

Day 5 - Circus (but I'm the clown)
PvE9ESZ.png

It's very sad. 0/5 stars. Do not go to this circus.

Day 5 - Circus (but I'm the clown)
PvE9ESZ.png

It's very sad. 0/5 stars. Do not go to this circus.
This is a very nice circus. I would attend 10/10

Things got a bit hectic and I missed two days. I was originally going to try to do two in one day to make up. But I decided it's better to just let me have those two loss days and keep going. I'm late uploading this one (bad sleeping hours, whoo!) but I did finish it yesterday.
cw: eye gore(?). It's not bad but if you're sensitive to eyes anywhere other than where they belong probably best not to look.
sE0LnhQ.png

That's how they get you.

Things got a bit hectic and I missed two days. I was originally going to try to do two in one day to make up. But I decided it's better to just let me have those two loss days and keep going. I'm late uploading this one (bad sleeping hours, whoo!) but I did finish it yesterday.
cw: eye gore(?). It's not bad but if you're sensitive to eyes anywhere other than where they belong probably best not to look.
sE0LnhQ.png

That's how they get you.
I think it's great that you decided to keep going! Sometimes after a hiccup like that, it's easy to just throw in the towel altogether. But I am glad to see your post today. It's a very nice bouquet, I'm sure someone would be happy to receive it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Dusk
This time I did do two to make up for not getting one done yesterday. They are by far the least effort I have put into any of these so far.
Day "9" - Insect
b0WDmI9.png

Day 10 - Nest
VgqaNmc.png

This time I did do two to make up for not getting one done yesterday. They are by far the least effort I have put into any of these so far.
Day "9" - Insect
b0WDmI9.png

Day 10 - Nest
VgqaNmc.png
Don't discredit yourself! Just by doing them, you are accomplishing your goal!
The nest eggs look gorgeous. I really enjoy all the little details on them.

I'm following a pokemon drawing challenge because my brain is hyper fixated on that topic 😂 and I'm posting these two I did so people who aren't good at drawing like me will feel a bit more confident to share their own after seeing mine. The inspiration for the drawings wasn't thought of by me, they're based on one's I saw on Google search. This has been a lovely reminder of why I don't draw

72ca320499165571cea36b3a108f6fd2.png8b4f5a0e-9639-4abc-87dd-9f47f2becd52.jpg
c9900fd5-b23a-4c7e-bef9-05ddeee57224.jpg

I'm following a pokemon drawing challenge because my brain is hyper fixated on that topic 😂 and I'm posting these two I did so people who aren't good at drawing like me will feel a bit more confident to share their own after seeing mine. The inspiration for the drawings wasn't thought of by me, they're based on one's I saw on Google search. This has been a lovely reminder of why I don't draw

View attachment 233982View attachment 233983
View attachment 233984
I love this! It's amazing how many variations of inktober there are, I'm glad you found a theme you enjoy! ^^

• Love
Reactions: Sorrelfur

View attachment 233984
i Wish I'd found this Inktober earlier-

Eevee and Corviknight look great! :0

• Love
Reactions: Sorrelfur

View attachment 233984
I love this! It's amazing how many variations of inktober there are, I'm glad you found a theme you enjoy! ^^
I was surprised as well! I was struggling to find one I felt confident to attempt and I saw this and was like yessss pokemon

• Love
Reactions: MiharuAya