Iniquitous

Name: Sammael

Race/Class: Human, knight, Warlord.

Appearance:
Daryn Sarras
images

Sammael
Dark_Knight_by_JasonEngle.jpg

Powers: Sammael is a powerful warrior, he has mastered several forms of combat. He is immensely strong. He is also very tough, he can survive wounds that would kill a normal human, his wounds heal at an astonishing rate as well.

Background: Sammael's origional name was daryn Sarras. he was a noble in a wealthy mountain kingdom named Tanaria. He was raised to be a knight. He was accepted into the the order of the knight's of the silver spear, a chivalrous order devoted to the protection of tanaria. He quickly rose the ranks until, at the age of 20, he was third in line for command of the order.

Tanaria was bordered by a nation called Eires. The nation of Eires was ruled by a cruel king, who envied tanaria's wealth. The king of Eires invaded Tanaria. The war was hard fought. Almost all of the leaders of tanaria died. Miraculously Tanaria fended off the horde of Eires. Unfortunately most of the kingdoms leaders had died in the war. daryn's superiors were all assasinated, he himself barely survided an attempt on his own life, and he was left in command of The knight's of the silver spear. He led the knights to several resounding victories, and singlehandedly led the armies of tanaria to victoy over their enemies. He was unnoficialy in control of all of tanaria. Daryn knew that the armies of Eires would attack again, and that he would not be able to hold them back. Daryn anguished for a solution.

The armies of Arkanos were marching ever near to Daryn's home. Daryn went to Arkanos. Arkanos had heard of Daryn's leadership, and of the skill whith which his men fought. Arkanos and Daryn made a deal, Arkanos would annex tanaria into his empire, and protect it, and allow the people to be ruled by their own laws. Meanwhile daryn was to lead The knight's of the silver spear into battle against the enemies of Arkanos. daryn was greatly relieved when they had finally made their agreement. Soldiers from arkanos's armies secured tanaria, and daryn and his knights rode off to battle.

daryn became feared by all those who opposed Arkanos, he went from being a noble knight to being a cruel warlord. Daryn and his knights were often sent to fight the strongest armies who fought Arkanos. for five years Daryn fought for his new lord. As the armies of Arkanos began to do battle with the elves Daryn was again called to the battlefield. He won many victories for his master. When victory seemed certain Daryn was ordered to clear out a stretch of forest. once he arrived he was attacked by a large army of elves. they did battle for two days but the elves had far superior numbers, and daryn's cavalry had little room to maneuver in the thick woods. he sent for help, but after a day none came. Daryn sent for help three more times and over three days no one came to aid the knights. The fifth time Daryn sent for aid, a messanger from Arkanos himself came. he told daryn that if he ws not strong enough to defeat the elves himself than he did not deserve to fight for Arkanos. Darym's men had dealt many casualties to thew elven army but it wasn't enough. after another three days daryn and all of his men lay ded.

Daryn was one of Vailon's earliest followers. Daryn gathered all of the men who had once followed his command and mad a pact with a group of demons. he and all of his men were changed. They were stronger and healed quickly. His army was now very powerful. Daryn now named Sammael seeks revenge on those who attacked his home, and against the man who left him to die.

Now THAT's a badass character sheet, Idylle.

Okami doesn't even have a NAME!

He's totally out-feisted you!

I'd like to join if possible. It's been a long time since I've played on the evil side. Time to pull out Kai and revamp him all over again.

Okay he is all done. Sorry his background is s long, and sorry if there are any spelling, grammerical errors.

Now here's a fantasy game I can get behind.

Name: Mormonai, the Fallen Prophet

Race/Class: Undead Warrior-Prophet

Appearance:
1286229946378.jpg

Powers: Mormonai possesses an incredible Oratory Skill, capable of shifting the opinions of entire worlds with his speeches and writings. His Piousness and Zeal for the cause he champions is often overwhelming, and he is unrelenting in pursuing his goals. As a warrior-prophet is is skilled in Tactics and Warfare, as well as possessing an exceptional ability with his Morning Star, the Hammer of Eldrazi.

As well as this, Mormonai has a few powers which he utilises in his quest for vengeance.
EVER-SHIFTING WARFORM: Mormonai's body, twisted by nearly a millennia of hellfire and damnation, seems to constantly move beneath the robes that cover it in a maddening fashion, shifting and flowing out the way of harm and into twisted and horrific shapes. He is capable of manipulating his body at will, extending it or warping it around cover, through defences and out of harm's way, making him an incredibly dangerous individual in a battle.
BOOK OF THE FALLEN: When he assisted Valion in breaking the EverTorn free of Hell, Mormonai also succeeded in stealing one of the Books of the Fallen, an ancient text bound in skin and written in blood. As it is written in the language of Hell itself, just hearing it spoken aloud can drive mortals insane, and from it Mormonai is capable of summoning eldritch horrors from the depths. However, the Prophet is still struggling to fully comprehend the book truly, and is aware that if he goes too far and reads too much it could well destroy him.

Background: King Arkanos rose to power, forming his vast armies and leading them on a crusade for the Soterion Heart. By his side was his brother, the Prophet and religious leader Mormonai, who denounced the heavens for their apathy and exonerated his many followers to fight for his brother in Holy War against the Angels and Gods of the Five Worlds.

A powerful orator capable of shifting the opinions of entire worlds simply with his words, Mormonai became the messenger of his brother, converting many to the cause and promising damnation and ever-lasting pain to those who resisted. He was the mouthpiece of the crusade, breaking the morale of his enemies whilst bolstering that of his allies, and all the while leading his fanatics and true believers onto the battlefield to slay the heathens and infidels who dared oppose the might of Arkanos' crusade.

Yet his brother had deceived Mormonai.

Though the Prophet believed they were fighting to bring justice back to the heavens, in truth King Arkanos desired only the Heart. Together, they sundered the heavens and burned the stars, storming the fortresses of the Seraphim. It was here that Mormonai was slain, battling the last few remaining angels as the King moved for his ultimate prize; redemption and forgiveness, as his brother died atop the ramparts of the angels' final castle.

It was not until he was damned for all eternity that the Fallen Prophet realised the extent of his brother's betrayl.

For denouncing the heavens and seeking to usurp the seats of the Gods, Mormonai was banished to the Underworld for all time. It was only with the assistance of Valion and other such betrayed souls that the Fallen Prophet escaped Hell, forming the EverTorn with his new allies and bursting forth from the Underworld astride Inquitous to finally get revenge upon his brother, now the immortal ruler of the Five Worlds.

Ah Tegan,

You should have your own RomCom theme tune.

D:

I. . . I have something I need to~

*Blushes furiously as she runs out of the OOC.*

JUST JOIN THE RP, YOU DEREDERE.

*passes the skull to someone*

So, in general what are you looking for this particular chapter of the RP? Besides for introducing the characters.

*everyone looks at him*

Er... well... um... <__< >__>

To be honest, I'm making up shit as I go along. All I've got is "Bad motherfuckers put the smackdown on five planets and make more and more compromises, betrayals and revelations along the way."

This whole thing was simply inspired by a load of fantasy pictures on Deviant Art.

I have no business plan for my enterprise. :(

THEN I SHALL TAKE THE REIGNS... When I post, eventually.

*Shows up late to the feast, still drunk from last night.*

Hey guys, sorry I missed the rape and slaughter. Me cellphone alarm didn't go off. >_>

Name: Zarich

Race/Class: Vampiric Symbiote

Appearance:
__grievemask_by_kiyo.jpg

Powers:

Background:

Hmm...... apparently drinking wine from a skull and saying "we're gonna forge a sword to kill a guy" counts as a flowery speech of pomp and circumstance.

Next time I'll wave my dick around and grunt.

That's not me talking, Asmo. That's Octoberius thinking that. So... yeah, blame him.

I intend to.