Info & Signup for "School of fatal sacrifice." D&D RPG

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you guys still need someone? :-)Will be my first group rp, but hey.... there's a first time for everything.

Reactions: a touch of dread
I apologize for the delay, everyone. My co-writer apparently decided to drop this project. . . The rp will be held off for a little while longer, and during this time changes will be made. My decisions will have to be a little more strict in order to run things smoothly.

If there is still room in this I'd like to post an application. If there's not I'd like to be put on a waiting list if that's alright? it looks very interesting.

Reactions: a touch of dread
If there is still room in this I'd like to post an application. If there's not I'd like to be put on a waiting list if that's alright? it looks very interesting.
You still submit an application. Nothing is quite set yet.

Appearance: More muscular the most females, though with the right curves.

Full Name: Caitlyn Seowera

D.O.B: Unknown

Grade: Senior

Sex: Female

Height: 5"8

Weight: 165 lbs

Eye & hair color: Ice blue & blood red

Nationality: Dutch

Ethnicity: Dutch

History:

Cat knows very little of her past. She was told she'd been in an accident that erased every memory she had of the years before her 14th birthday. Her parents had died in the accident, but nobody told her what kind of accident it had been. Ever since she has foster parents and most of the time she can't really be bothered to stay very long. Her birthday she didn't know, nor her real name.

Personality:

Cat thrives on logic and rationality. Feelings are things that she can't get a hold of. She is capable of having emotions and feelings, but she refuses to acknowledge them. She is not the typical woman, rather more of a Tomboy. Cat works out a lot and takes great care of her body, she doesn't trust others and likes to be on her own. She has more odd personality streaks, one more clear then the other....
She is not known for her sympathy nor empathy. Most of the times, the things she say, come out the crude way and she hurts other people. Sometimes she cares, most of the times she don't. Sarcasm is a tool handled well by her, especially when someone else doesn't quite get it when she uses it.

Your reason for joining the academy:

Cat figured it didn't really matter where she was causing trouble, so why not at an academy that screamed -trouble-. Her foster parents wouldn't miss her and she wouldn't miss them. Besides that, there was no reason to stay where she was and thus it was time to explore some more ground, starting with the academy.

Which do you value more, health, spirit, or
being light on your feet?:

Light on my feet

Picture:

(Is this one alright, or does it has to be manga-style?)

Foto-PT3ESWGN-D.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.