Infinite Sky

• Thread starter Laggy Lagiacrus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Richard could have sworn that he'd head that the chorus of angels when she mentioned the dorms - somewhere he could finally settle down.
"Oh, thank goodness..." he said, not fully aware of his actions at this point, "I'm just dying for a shower..."
To be fair, he did look a little worse-for-wear. This wasn't particularly surprising, given the circumstances.

She giggled softly and looked at him, "That kind of a day huh?" she smiled for a second then lightly set her hand on his shoulder, "This is our new home for the next few years..." she let go and started down the pathway towards the dorms, "Better hurry up if you don't wanna be left behind..."

Andrew flinched when he felt a hand on his shoulder, but quickly calmed down, and nodded politely.
"Yeah, those suits aren't the most comfortable of things. Don't get me wrong, they're fantastic pieces of technology, but you don't want to be using them for too long in this kind of weather."
Andrew sighed, and grimaced a little. When she started down the pathway again, he was forced to dash off after her, despite his fatigue, however.

She nodded slowly and slowed her pace so he didn't have to move too quickly. She could tell that he tired from being in his unit for too long. Shaking her head slightly she opens the door to the dorms letting him in, "We are on the second floor. I will meet you up there in a few seconds. I just need to do something..."

Andrew nodded affirmatively, and headed inside.
"I'll see you there, then." He said, as he walked by,
seemingly dragging his feet as he did so. One thing confused him a little, though - it was only the heat that had gotten to him - hence him wondering why he was so tired. He cast the thoughts from his mind, after remembering just how early he had slept the other night. Or, to be mroe accurate, that morning.

As he hadn't the energy nor the motivation to begin unpacking, he dumped his stuff in the corner of the room, and began running a shower. As he was still fully clothed, he hadn't bothered locking the bathroom door. Not that he would leave it like that - flashing people was generally frowned upon.

She turned down the hall and walked a ways to reach the lobby where she grabbed a drink. Opening the tea she took a sip and leaned on the wall. None of this made sense. Who were these mysterious IA pilots? Why had they appeared? She sighed and finished the drink throwing the can away into the trash can. Making her way back top the stairs she climbed up and walked into their room, "Andrew?"

"Yeah?"
Towel slung over his shoulder, Andrew opened the door of the bathroom, still and waiting for the shower to warm up. He had already made a note to ask someone about the plumbing - he didn't think showers were supposed to take that long to heat up.
Andrew was visibly more relaxed - the rest was doing him good. Not being confined to the IA unit was no small factor either.

((I am so sorry. I am being forced to delete this account but after a little I will remake it and come back to this. I promise.))

Status
Not open for further replies.