In the Midst of Battle We all Sat Down for Some Tea and Crumpets

Other than that, I think we're good to go ^^ If you want, you can post the thread

The kidnapping plot looks fun, maybe mix that with the cult idea. (is feeling slightly evil today)
Maybe have a chari be kidnapped by a supernatural of sorts and figure out what the kidnapper is, who just happens to be the leader of a cult and the tables end up turning around, then turning again.
Tables are fun to turn...

Interesting idea. Would you be the Chari or the supernatural then?

Fair enough. Haha. Were you think hetero than?

Hmm, I could try playing female. I don't play opposite one just cause it's gotten old lol
That or mxm is fine too.

M x M seems like an interesting combo for the plot. I'd like to try that. What type of a cult were you thinking?

How abouttt...human trafficking? With a hint of drugs splashed in?

That could be fun. Although that wouldn't be the cult. That would be something more along the lines of what the cult members do to raise funds. Hmmm. What type of paranormal creature were you intending on being?

Then the cult could be a werewolf gathering. Perhaps they gather the night before a full moon. (Not exactly sure how typical you play your werewolves, but it's just a thought.)

I had another idea. What if the ritual was on the full moon and there was a human sacrifice. The human sacrifice would have to be purified for a month so after the ritual they would pick a new person to be purified for a month out of the people they are trafficking. Perhaps they pick someone who isn't my character, but he either dies of fright or commits suicide before he can begin purification so then my character has to be chosen for this purification. Your character would be like the leader of this cult and the one who picks the sacrifices and deals with the purification process. This would give us a month of getting to know each other before the sacrifice, enough time for your character to grow to want to spare me. What do you think? (Yes there can still be drugs as well.)

do you wanna start it so I know who, what, where I'm kidnapping?

Sure. I can send you a link when I get it up.

Hello, Finnegan! You have a delightful name.

I too am new to this site and would be just delighted to find someone to play with. You have all kinds of ideas that tickle my fancy, in particular the little magic shop plotling. I also have a particular yen for something set in an off-center Wild West with some magic thrown in. I'd be interested in working up a rough plot for either of these with you. I see you've gotten a fair number of replies, and I hope that means your search is going well!