In The End OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go ahead and post your intros on the thread.

Oh duh. Lemmie put a link.

Btw. I dunno if the one playing Elizabeth is still playing... hmmm. Maybe you can change your post just in case...

Name: Feodosiy
Appearance:
Anime_Boy_vector_by_Rukul.jpg

Personality: Shy and quiet, Feodosiy doesn't speak much because when he was young people teased him for his slight Russian accent. He is very intelligent and constantly thinks of ingenious ideas but is drowned out by other people and afraid to speak up. He is quite young compared to most people. Feodosiy is often easily panicked with the threat of dangerous situations, but in them he quickly acts to make sure he survives. This is instinctive so he may forget the lives of others

Other: Was an orphan at the age of five and wandered the streets. Eventually he self employed himself as an apprentice at a fruit store with an old man. When he was nine the old man died and he ran the fruit store himself, and used most of his money to be able to go to school.

Is the air still polluted? Because I was thinking of having a gas mask as my item

nope... Iits clean now.

You guys May be confused, this isn't quite azombie thing. All animals mutated but they're not zombies. They'd are just new creatures. Its the same with the humans, 2% of the humans on earth didn't die, but evolved into horrifying creatures that can range from tanklike giants to rotting death walkers whom eventually die from decay.

Oh Awesome so its like A Roadside Picnic. or STALKER. Awesome.

Oh
You guys May be confused, this isn't quite azombie thing. All animals mutated but they're not zombies. They'd are just new creatures. Its the same with the humans, 2% of the humans on earth didn't die, but evolved into horrifying creatures that can range from tanklike giants to rotting death walkers whom eventually die from decay.

Status
Not open for further replies.