1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Science-Fiction, Modern, Historical Period
Ohkay, I really want to roleplay. Problem is? I don't have enough great partners. I am on frequently, and am (sometimes) lenient with plots in which you prefer. I don't mind making up one together, either. I don't have a plot in mind at the moment, which stinks. I prefer male and female characters. My posts consist of much detail, 2-4 paragraphs, and character development is key for me. I would like for my partner to write at least 2 paragraphs - that could be the minimum. Also, romance. I love romance.

If you are interested, you can
PM me and we can figure it out from there.

I am more of a one paragraph rper but I do have a plot on requests titles " sharks" that I would be quite lengthy with if you're interested

Hey, if you're still looking for a multi-paragraph partner please think of me! A lot of my Rp's have been on the 1-2 paragraph end because a lot of my partners are busy and such( Which I totally get cause I'm the same). If you don't mind me being on the slow side I'd be more than happy to take on a 2-4 paragraph RP! It will keep my inspiration juices flowing and prevent be from hitting the wall! I'll send you a PM as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.