In Need of Great Partner

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by bluberriexD, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ohkay, I really want to roleplay. Problem is? I don't have enough great partners. I am on frequently, and am (sometimes) lenient with plots in which you prefer. I don't mind making up one together, either. I don't have a plot in mind at the moment, which stinks. I prefer male and female characters. My posts consist of much detail, 2-4 paragraphs, and character development is key for me. I would like for my partner to write at least 2 paragraphs - that could be the minimum. Also, romance. I love romance.

If you are interested, you can
    PM me and we can figure it out from there.

2. I am more of a one paragraph rper but I do have a plot on requests titles " sharks" that I would be quite lengthy with if you're interested

3. Hey, if you're still looking for a multi-paragraph partner please think of me! A lot of my Rp's have been on the 1-2 paragraph end because a lot of my partners are busy and such( Which I totally get cause I'm the same). If you don't mind me being on the slow side I'd be more than happy to take on a 2-4 paragraph RP! It will keep my inspiration juices flowing and prevent be from hitting the wall! I'll send you a PM as well!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.