Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
Preface. I'm a guy, I only like to RP with girls. Nothing against you other guys, I just feel weird about it. If you're a guy and I know it, I'll decline your request as politely as possible. It's just my preference, and I don't enjoy when people try to break my rules or convince me otherwise.

And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (these included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, but can be talked into playing in a thread. As proof that you read this part, make your subject line "Strawberry Banana Milkshake" and say that you use first person in your body. If you don't, you'll get a sorry in response.

This is gonna be a pretty easy prompt. But before that, feel free to check out some of my other prompts like this one that I still don't have any partners for. We can definitely add in some cat girl stuff with it too.

So for this one, I've got a cat girl transformation image (which I will send you in a PM cause it's nude) that I fucking love right now and want to play something with it. I've got a couple ideas which could be fun, but I'm definitely up for others. The gist of the image is that a girl finds a cat collar, puts it on, and becomes a cat girl with paws and all, and it's super cute.

One idea I have is that our characters are friends. The setting is modern, but it's kinda fantasy. Monster girls are present in the world but she's human. Our characters both like each other a lot, but don't know the other does. Your character decides to try and find some gift for him, going into a weird antique shop to check. She has a hard time finding anything until she thinks in passing, I wish I could look attractive for him... The shop owner then offers her a cat collar, telling her all men like a little pet play. She's super nervous about it but buys the collar. That night she goes home and puts on the collar to see what it looks like. She thinks it looks cute then slowly falls asleep, wearing it. She then transforms into a cat girl. She then nervously goes to his place to ask for help, but they start to figure out what's going on, that she looks like this because he likes cat girls, and she got the collar because she likes him. Then they start to go at it and start their relationship, him as her master and she as his adoring kitty.

Another idea is a little similar. Our characters don't like each other (at least they don't think they do) and seem pretty mean to each other all the time, but they're childhood friends. Your character is looking for a gift for a boy she does like when she gets visited by a succubus. The succubus causes her to get extremely aroused and they start to fuck. The succubus puts a cat collar on her, forcing her to act like a cat for her to humiliate your character, but she starts to like it after a while and gets into it. When she falls asleep, the succubus enchants the collar and leaves. When your character wakes up, she's turned into a cat girl, but can't speak. She can only say "Meow/mew" (or "nya/nyan" if you want). She gets super nervous and sneaks out of her home, using back alleys and such since it's late at night to run to my character's home, begging for help. He lets her in and tries to figure out what's going on. He takes the collar off of her she's still stuck as a cat girl but it lets her speak again, but she still says a lot of "Meows/mews" (or again, nyas/nyans) mixed into her sentences. When he puts the collar back on her, she can still speak but if he taps the bell, her speech is disabled and she acts more cat like. But after a little teasing, he goes in for a kiss and she can't really stop herself, especially when she feels his bulge against her paw. Soon enough they settle into a master-kitten relationship.

New idea 1: Your character has a rough life, parents being abusive or something. She and my character eventually meet somewhere on accident and start to become friends, hanging out in private (like an old abandoned building). Whoever causes trouble for your character finds out and she tries to run. She intends on killing herself but can't quite do it, then abuser does kill her by accident, my character witnessing it. But a cat, actually a goddess in disguise, that has been following your character for a few weeks slowly approaches and curls up on her body. A few hours later, she wakes up as half human half cat, sitting in my character's back yard. Then words from the goddess pop up in her saying something like Be reborn and enjoy life with the one you love.

New idea 2: Fantasy setting. My character is a bounty hunter, yours an escaped (human) slave. He doesn't know that, and when he finds her he lets her stay in his home on the outskirts of a city for a little while. When he goes into town again for a job, the local mob boss (or whatever criminal organization) gives him the task of retrieving your character. He goes back to his house, grabs her, then goes back for a quick payday. But over their time together he's started to enjoy her company, since she's been taking care of some house work for him. He asks how much she'll go for, then pays for her, then gets his basement renovated into a dungeon for some extra fun, planning on giving her new duties, and transforming her to his liking, which is where the cat girl part would come in. (With this one we can have some extra stuff like the mob people give her some stuff to make her addicted to his sexual fluids or something so given enough time she'd go into withdrawal and be subservient for sex, etc)

And again, I'm more than up for other plot ideas, I just want a cat girl transformation.

Anyway, let me know if you're interested and we can work on some more plot and characters. Below is my F-list for kinks and a blank CS for you.

F-list - Warning

You can get rid of everything in parentheses. As well, she should definitely be human to start, I'm just giving examples of stuff.

Name:

(Can use image if you'd like. Put it here.)

Age(19+):

Race(i.e. human, furry and what kind, etc But should start human):

Disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc.):

Height:

Eye color (you wouldn't believe how often I forget this fuckin' option...):

Hair color/length:

Ears(human if human, etc):

Fur and color(none if human, etc):

Cup size(I like boobs, EE-J cups. Can start smaller for expansion):

Body type(Curvy, slim waist, wide hips, big butt, thick legs, etc. Can go skinny for growth):

Butt([no butt] 1-20 [oh my god how can you walk] I can probably fill this in):

Hips([no curves] 1-20 [oh my god, really how can you walk] I can probably fill this in):

Skin tone:

Scales and color:

Legs(human if human):

Arms(human if human):

Wings(none if human):

Tail(none if human):

Horns(none if human):

Hobbies:

Normal clothes/outfit:

Special Characteristics:

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on):

Last edited: