In need for a love potion

On the way to school Ame explained her entire plan to Yuki. She gave her the origami flower bouquet and even a small piece of paper with perfect things to say. Just in case Yuki went totally mind blank and couldn't speak.

Once they arrived, Ame was in full battle-mode. Ready to put everything in to action. She was practically prowling down the halls like a super secret ninja. Keeping an eye out for potential distractions, dangers, and worse Kei being somewhere he wasn't supposed to be. Luck was with them, though, as there he was. Sitting in homeroom, probably working on his homework last minute.

"There he is." Ame whispered to Yuki, both girls standing in the doorway. It likely looked suspicious, but no one seemed to be looking their way, not even the target. "Just remember what I said. Relax and offer him the flowers. And if you freak out and forget what to say, read the paper! It'll be super easy."

Yuki listened to Ames plan carefully so she knew it like her own pocket.
"You're the best Ame, I love you" She said as she huged her when they were outside of the school "You're the genious of geniouses"

They walked to the classroom where Kei already sat, he was so concentrated on what he was doing so he didn't notice them standing in the doorway suspiciously looking at him. Ame tried to make Yuki relax before she was going to talk to Kei, she took a big breath in and out, then she walked in to the classroom and stoped at Keis desk. He looked up at her and she got as red as a tomato in the face.

---
Kei was occupied with writing a song, he had a feeling this one would become a success. Suddenly something took him out of his thoughts of the song, he looked up and saw a girl from his class standing in front of him. He had a vague memory that the girls name was Yuki. When he looked up she blushed, it almost made him laugh a litle but he resisted. She took forth a hand she had hold behind her back, in it she had origami flowers.
"This is for you, I heard about someone in your family being hospitalised, I hope the person recover soon." She said.
Kei looked at her for some seconds before replying.
"Thanks, she will be fine." He smiled and took the origami flowers, "the flowers are really well done" He said and excused himself to go to his locker and put them in there. He still had time before class started. He hoped no one else would try to cheer him up, it was just bothersoom.

---
Yuki sat down at her place, still blushing. She looked towards Ame
"How did it go?" She asked her, not certain if she had done it right.

"YOU did great." Ame started out slowly. She had watched the entire thing like a hawk. Granted, she really wished Yuki would have said a little more. Maybe asked a few questions or confessed her undying love... but these things couldn't always be outed in a day! And Kei wasn't a total jerk about it, like Ame was expecting. She thought he might set the flowers on fire or dump coffee down Yuki's shirt.

Apparently he only did things like that to her.

"Um. I'll be right back! I'm going to seal the deal!" Without giving Yuki the chance to reply, Ame lept out of her chair and dashed out of the classroom. There was a few minutes before classes started, so she had plenty of time.

There he was at his locker. Ame went in for the kill.

Ame clamped her hand down on Kei's shoulder. "Kei." it was probably the first time she had ever said his name in a worried tone and not screaming at the top of her lungs or growling it along with a curse word. "I'm really sorry about your family member. I know that must be bothering you." You gotta have a heart in there somewhere... "Um, I wanted to talk to you about Yuki, because, well, she liiikes you. And I think you should be nice to her."

Yuki watched as Ame dashed out from the classroom, what was she up to? She tried to ask Ame what she was going to do but she never got the chance. Was she going to kill Kei? Yuki hoped she wouldn't do anything to Kei and just forgott something in her locker.

---
Kei stood at his locker, putting the origami flowers in to it. All of a sudden someone laid a hand on his shoulder, which almost made him scream, but his pride left the scream in his throat.
"Ame" He said surprised that she was there, what surprised him even more was how worried her voice was. Where was the screaming, the anger? He got one more shock when she started to tell him how sorry she was for his family member, then she went over to talk about Yuki.

He froze, Yuki liked him? Well ofcourse she did, he was awesome after all, but still.
"You ran after me to tell me that, well don't worry I'm nice to all girls" He said with confidence, well he wasn't nice to Ame but she wasn't a girl, she was Ame so it didn't count. "But exactly what do you want me to do now when I know about it?" He wondered not sure where Ame wanted to get with this. He was a gentleman and wouldn't hurt a girl, except Ame, so if she just wanted him to be nice to her then it didn't feel like there was a point for her to tell him this.

"Well, obviously you should try taking her on a date! Yuki is a really nice girl and I think she deserves at least a date!" Ame was clearly frustrated. Giving him that 'it's obvious!' look. When he didn't seem to pick up the hint, she sighed, tilting her head back as she glared up at the ceiling.

When she looked at him again, she had her arms crossed but at least she wasn't glaring. She was thoughtful. Those wheels in her head turning as she was struck with a new idea. Her whole face seemed to light up with it as she suddenly smiled.

"Oh! I got it! I'm going to be helping Yuki practice her guitar so she can audition for the temporary position in Takeshi Tetsuhara's band, so she can take me to meet him and us have a whirlwind romance. Soooo, how about you come and hang out with us and be her audience so she gets used to having one when she's picked?"

Date? Had Ame gone nuts? How could he take a girl on a date without even liking her? Okay some people went on dates to figure out if they like eachother but Kei would rather go out on a date with someone he liked. Ame gave him a 'it's obvious' look, that's irritating. He leaned at the lockers and almost wanted to go back to the classroom so this weird conversation would be over.

Suddenly Ame got an idea, while she explained it Keis face turned white. Takeshi? But... He was Takeshi. What if they recognised him even though he had a wig when they came there? If he had sunglasses then it would be less obvious that it was him, but still, it could be dangerous if they noticed who he was. But there was something else bothering him in what she said... What was it.. ... ROMANCE? What the heck did she mean by that?

He sighted, well he just needed to do so they didn't make it threw the audition, after all she couldn't be that good and there was so many that was going to compete for the place as the guitarrist so there was no way she could make it.
"Okay, I get it. I'll come and be audience. By the way, what did you mean with having a whirlwind romance? Like you would ever have a chance with a guy like him. You're way to short and clumsy for that." He gave her a teasingly grin "Well see ya in class" He walked past her and moved towards the classroom.

Ame's arm shot out, blocking his way to the classroom. She was trying really, really hard not to go ballistic on him. After all, she needed to make nice if she were going to get him hooked up with Yuki.

"You're a JERK Kei! A big flaming jerk and you don't understand TRUE LOVE!"

Shouting in the hallway probably wasn't doing much for her reputation, but Ame ignored in.

She back in to the classroom first, frowning all the way in to her seat. However, she still smiled and gave Yuki a big thumbs up to show everything was going Okay. At least for Yuki! How could Kei be such a pain? She sooo wasn't too short and clumsy. She wasn't clumsy at all!

Ame remained in her seat, casting the occasionally glare in Kei's direction.

Kei got surprised when Ame's arm came in the way for him when he were on his way in to the classroom. Doesn't understand love she says, well he doesn't but she has never even met Tetsuhara, at least what she knows about, how can she says she loves him. Kei was more man than Tetsuhara would ever be, wait, he was just about to compete in manliness against himself, had he gone insane? He sighted as he sat down, he felt a lot of times how Ame throwed glares at him. This was really disturbing.

---

Yuki saw that Kei was on his way in to the classroom, a bit worried about what had happened, had he and Ame started to fight again? An arm came in front of Kei, it was Ame's. Ame started to shout on Kei before going in to the classroom, Yuki followed her with her eyes all the time and had a worried expression. But it soon eased up as Ame gave a thumb up to show that everything was okay. She sighted in relief, nothing had happened. She barely couldn't wait to the next break to get to hear what had happened.

The lesson seemed to be going on forever, Yuki thought it would never end. But then it finally was over, Yuki grabbed Ame as fast as the teacher was out of the classroom.
"What happened? What did you say to him? What did he answer" Yuki asked, but just in a whisper, she didn't want Kei to hear them.

Ame huffed, speaking in a soft whisper. "He said I was short and clumsy. Am I really that clumsy? All my accidents are always his fault!"

At Yuki's confused expression, Ame huffed again before giving another reassuring grin. "He said he would come to be an audience for you while you practice guitar! That means you'll get plenty of chances to impress him. How can a guy not totally love a girl who can play guitar?" It had Ame wondering if Takeshi Tetsuhara preferred girls that could play guitars. There was very little information on the sort of girls he was interested in... she was going solely on the words that he sang to know what he wanted!

"We'll get him after school today whether he likes it not. I have all of my Takeshi CDs and songbooks read to practice with too!"

Yuki looked confused at Ame at first, then it turned in to a happy smile. "Is it true? He will come to see me practice? Ame you're amazing, and you're not clumsy at all and you're not short either." She almost screamed in joy when Ame had finnished talking. "I love you I love you I love you" She repeated while giving Ame a hug, not noticing the students starring at them.

---
'Finally the lesson is finnished' Kei thought and stood up to leave the classroom, suddenly someone yelled high in the classroom. He turned around just to see Yuki jumping up and down giving Ame compliments. Did that count as compliments? He shoke his head and walked to his locker to get the books for the next lessons. 'Girls are weird' He thought.

All day long Ame talked about Takeshi and Yuki talked about Kei. That seemed to be their normal routine anyway, but today it was even more in depth. Ame could see her victory on the horizon. Her perfect night with Takeshi Tetsuhara. All she had to do was get her best friend the perfect romance!

After school, both Ame and Yuki were waiting for Kei to walk out. Ame herself probably looked like a shark waiting to pounce. The moment she saw him, she latched on to his arm and whispered. "Just making sure you don't forget you're coming with me tonight for Yuki!" Then she was dragging him over to her friend.

"Look! I have Kei!"

Kei would finally get to go home, he wouldn't help that girl, it was a waste of time for him. He could just tell them the next day that he forgott about it or give some other excuse on why he didn't come. Why should he go to something like that? He would see them when they came at the audition anyways even if they didn't know it, and to hear his own songs on guitarr in the evenings untill the audition would be torture. Mostly because he would want to sing along, after all, he wrote them. But if he did that, then they would notice on his voice that he was the idol.

This double life was so troublesome sometimes, but it was better than getting chased by fans and needing to behave every second of the day to not get in to the papers. He took his stuff and started to walk out, he was watching out for Ame and her friend carefully, if he happened to walk in to them then he would be doomed.

But faith wasn't on his side, just as he let his guard down and thought he was out of danger Ame came and snatched him away. 'Fuck it' he thought but let her pull him with her. This would be a long day, but if he smiled and smooth talked then they maybe would let him go faster. They got closer to that crazy girl that liked him, yeah he thought she was a bit crazy, she was like one of Takeshi Tetsuhara's fangirls. Couldn't she just like Takeshi like everyone else and live him alone?

Look! I have Kei! Ame said and closed up with Yuki. Kei sighted silently so they wouldn't hear him, if they heard him then Ame would probably scold him later for it, though that would be pretty fun if she did, that would be another funny way of bullying her. Kei couldn't help but smirk a bit but fast changed it in to a warm smile. "Hey Yuki, should we get going?"

Yuki waited for Ame to come, she had just disappeard a moment ago. What was she up to? Would Kei really come today? Even if Ame had told her he would she was still a bit uncertain on if he actually would come. Kei probably had other things to do, what if he forgets about their meeting?

Her thoughts got interrupted when she heard a familiar voice. Look! I have Kei! Yuki almost jumped in surprise when Ame came with that sort of sentence and pulled Kei after herself. He almost looked like a dog the way Ame treated him, but that was cute in one way to.

Then Kei shined up in a bright smile, Yuki had missed the evil smirk he had a second before. Hey Yuki, should we get going? He asked her, Yuki couldn't believe her ears, Kei was talking to her. Her face became bright red and she nodded trying not to jump up and down in happiness.