IN HER DYING EYES-the black embrace

As soon as Armand left the room, a rush of relief ran over her.

She quickly began stuffing her mouth with everything in reach

She hated vegtables and yet she devoured them too

Drinking her wine, and then reaching over for even more wine

the bread, the meats, the desserts -everything.

Without even blessing it

she had been hungry the moment she spotted the food. Well, she was hungry way before that but the smell made it worst.

However, knowing that if she ate even the slightest piece of food in front of Armand she wouldnt be able to stop herself

she waited for the perfect opportunity and this was it

trying to hold it in was as hard and equivalent to trying to make its dog walk on his hind legs for 24 hours

but now she was free

She smiled when it was full, her belly that is

It had taken everything on the table, but she was full

she quickly wiped her mouth, setting her napkin in her lap and her hands in her lap

how could she explain this when he did return?

Her plan hadnt been well thought out

Oh well.. maybe she would say she was a magician

The problem with her plan was soon becoming evident however... the massive amount of food on the table might have gone down quickly, but the physical mass of it was slowly expanding within her, her choice of dress the only thing keeping her decent during that time. The swelling had began anew, and the virus was taking hold. It wasn't going to be long now. Armand was speaking with his scientists, slowly figuring out how little they really knew about the virus HE HIMSELF had developed more than year ago.

"You're telling me that its taken you an YEAR to backwards engineer what took me mere months to create once the ingredients were present!?!?!"

"y-y-yes sir.." the lead technician admitted. " But by the end of next week, in ten days, our current antivirus will be perfected and we can begin extraction processes." he finished.

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR EXCUSES MARTIN!!!" he yelled, punching a hole in his chairs tall back and stalking off. "Leave I and my guest alone until then..." He huffed, beginning to walk across the room tot eh closed door between him and ANastasia.

Anastasia looked up at him and smiled though it was evident she was uncomfortable

"H-hey Armand... how was your chit chat?"

She said through gritted teeth, to be honest she was beginning to feel horrible once again

the food only providing temporary relief, now expanding her, popping the buttons on her dress one by one

"I dont know what happened... I was hungry and um..... I guess I ate a little too much"

She shrugged, nervously.

Armands mouth fell open in a silent gasp at her belly and her discomforted gaze he rushed to her side, kneeling and puttign a hand on her dress as another button popped, revealgin her belly buttona s the weight pushed ehr into the comfy chair.

"oh, gods... theres no stoppign it now...this is late-stage stuff..." he said, sighing... he thought for a moment. " oh... my, my , my... anastasia are you feelign alright?" he said, his piercign brown eyes lookgin with concern into hers. " damn, I;m so sick of asking you that..." he cursed to himself, feeling her skin stretch.. now that he thought of it... she was well past the limits of an ordinary humans capabilities. he felt her skin again,a s as her girth expanded slightly, her skin became tight for only a moment before healgin and becomign once again supple.

He put a firm hand on her shoulder in assurance. " I take it the meal satisfied you if but momentarily...?" he asked. it seemed like a very important question comign from him.

Anstasia looked up at Armand with a reassuring smile

though the way she was feeling was something else

"Im-- Im okay.. I thought that eating might... help it but it only gave

me temporary relief and now I feel that I am growing far out of my skins reach"

And so she did. It almost felt as if her body was ready to give up, or explode

one of the two

her eyes met Armands and pierced them staring deeply and intently

"Armand.. am I going to be alright?"

Armand let outa long drawn out sigh.

"Yes, anastasia.. you are goign to be alright. in three days time my scientists should have the equipment finished to extract the virus from you without it harming you." he said gently. her stomach was about to destroy her modesty, but all he coudl look at where those beautiful eyes... and he just had to say something.
her stomach gave a muffled gurgle and a horrifying revelation woudl hit her... the temprary relief was VERY temporary... she was hungry again. seconds later, armand spoke.

"Your eyes.. remind me of starlight on a new moon night. far off and yet so gorgeous i am in awe when i gaze upon them... " the words came out in more than what he had intended them, and his smile didn't help hide his adoration. adoration that had been dawning since he first set eyes on anastasia.

Armand ceases to amaze her

or keep hee from blushing even in the worst

of times

she blinked at his twice

hearing her stomach's gurgling

and amazed at how he seen her beauty even through this

"t-thank you..." she said softly

a smile making its way across her face

"you always make me feel .... great.. "

she concluded still staring in his eyes as well

"THe feeling is mutual... C'mon.. lets get you some sleep.. you look exhausted, Anya." he said, using the affectionate term of her name she probably hadn't head in awhile. Armand removed his hand from her stomach and stood up.

"You can eat, drink, and do whatever you want for the next three days so long as you dont put yourself into a coma." he smiled.

Anastasia looked back at the table that once had so much food on it, you would thing

for just one person it might last for days

"Yes but I dont want to eat so much that I explode because thats what I just felt almost happen.."

She whined taking Armands hand into hers -she didnt realize the intimacy of it until she had done so

"Cant I just sleep for 2 days?"

It was hardly a joke

"well... i don't see aproblem with that. here, let me help you to the resident wing. My peopel have prepared a nice room for you. You're FAR from exploding, love." He smiled gently, pulling her to her feet with some difficulty for increasingly obvious reasons.

"Lets use the secret passages.. i don't need everyone else seeign what happened." he added, moving with her to a portrait of some old spanish kings that looked as though they could be armands elders, and put his hand on the crest at the bottom of the portraits frame. it slide back into the wall and the section of wall turned on a hing, armand walkign into the dimly lit corridor. bright green lights lined the walls in tattoo-like lines that looked almost liek running water, or L.E.D. lights. it was clear from the warmth in her stomach that thsi was magic though.

"THis corridor goes underneath the gardens. come now anya." he said. he saw she was clearly having trouble movign the mountain of flesh that was her stomach. A surge of guilt ran through armands conscious.

'what have i done to this beautiful girl... is this really worth what I've been trying to do all these years...?'

Anastasia laughed at his seriousness

of course she wasnt being 100% sarcastic herself

but he was obviously very worried indeed

his face expression told it all

She continued following him slowly, so not to upset her stomach

or to keep from it weighing on one side do she didnt fall

"Armand I dont really plan to be asleep 3 days you know... it was a figure of speech ...

I might sleep a while however and then go exploring the castle unless -of course I am supposed to remain hidden"

All of the secret passageways they had gone down had made her think so

she had no reason to believe otherwise as of yet.

"My peopel are smart. They woudl know you had eaten too much, and they LOVE party tricks, so.. i don't think them stuffing you like a turkey for three days woudl be a good idea. I have business to attend to, so exploring is alright, just... don't stretch yourself beyond your mean.. uhm.. that was a bad metaphor." he sighed, ranting a little,. they arrived at the residential wing and Armand showed her to her room, a small suite with a bathroom void of a shower, and a four poster bed with a small bookace next to it of books msotyl in other languages.

"Be well, Anya, I shall return soon." he bowed as he left her there. he ran tot eh tower, not telling her that his cellphone had been ringing out of control on vibrate in his pocket since they entered the passageway.

"WHAT NOW!!?" he yelled out of earshot as enreon ran next to him suddenly.

"boss, things are gettign out of hand.. we can't hide this virus thing for much longer, You been a blasting they a reputations a the other covenants for too long. they gonna send their ambassadors over soon!" he cursed as they hit the tower and started up the computers there.

Meanwhile, the growth poor anastasia had experienced made her dress's buttons pop until only the one directly beneath her bust and the two above were left intact. The churning and such inside woudl let her sleep, btu her dreams woudl be fitfull indeed until armand released every ounce of the stuff from her bloated form.

Armand was gone as fast as he had came

the man never ceased to amaze her

She quickly turned to look around the room, taking a peek at the bookcase

Everything in different languages -but why?

did not everyone here speak the same language

if it was one thing these people certainly had in common

it was magic.

Yes -if they ever needed to communicate that would never fail them

Soon enough she found herself liying in the bed and looking up at the ceiling

thinking hard...

what use would she be after their little experiment was through?

would her and Armand still converse?

Things to dwell on as she took her last conscience breath

before drifting off.

Her dreams were filled with serene images and gentle smells of pretty flowers. the magical things she had seen playing beuautiful tricks with her sleepign mind. All teh while, the virus inside her was growing and changing littel by little until by mornign, all of th ebuttons on her dress had popped.

morning caem to the sound of gentle rain all over the castle grounds. the foreplace in teh corner had been lite,a nd a small meal had been left on her table, still pipping hot when she awoke with a cool pitcher of water next to it and soem cups. Armand was still in conference with foreign vmapriic dignitaries trying to smoothe over his actions.

A woman was asleep int eh corner by the fireplace. she had logn blonde hair, a puffy rennaissance shirt and mostly old age pirate clothgin on, but it was no costume, it was authentic right down tot eh scar on her left breast, haphazardly swewn together ages ago, and healed into a gruesome tale of a blow that almsto cost her her life. she was asleep and snoring gently. she looked harmless enough.

Anastasia was startled none the less at this women who was sleeping

soundly insider her quarters

she slowly got up,

wrapping around her the bed sheet since

Her buttons had popped and slowly and hesitantly making her way towards the lady

"Excuse me.. miss..?"

She asked peering at her, and then across the room at the food that was obviously prepared for her

it smelled lovely

She cant be all bad if she prepared food for me right?

"mmngh, he what?" she stood up at attention and looked around, then at Anastasia. " Oh, hey, good morning." she said, stretching.

"Armand told me you'de be peckish whn you awoke, so i sent for a little something from the kitchen." she didn't say much, and didn't even realyl look at anastasia as she stod there, almost a full five minutes stretching and such. all the while, bones where popping.

"OH, I'm helwix, by the way, one of the residents here." she smiled sweetly.

Anastasia went over to the food sitting on her bed and placing it in her lap

Slowly she picked up the fork and began eating

it was true

she was more hungry than before

all of this hunger made her quite angry actually

and made her feel fatter

well, she was fatter... but it made her feel HUGE

She couldnt wait for this virus to be over

"Well I am Anastasia.. Armands..."

Damn what was the word for it

"Friend. And thanks where is he off to?"

"he is the lord of the second biggest vampire owned coorporation on earth." she siad, she had a low alto voice, liltign and sweet. she looked bored though, and at the mental level, as well as physical.

"Yeah, but nobody knows where this place is." she added. "I heard you got the virus... nasty stuff. but i tell you, you shoudl have seen it when armand first found it by accident. it killed alot of peopel before he and gaia fixed it.' She continued.

"Now.. well.. okay so I'm nosey, and nobody else knows. Armadn told them you got raped by demons or soemthing..." she scoffed. "he telsl alot of lies to protect people. so don't mind it if you get caught gettign HIm caught." she giggled.

'I do it all the time."

Anastasia Raised her eyebrow at this

The hell kind of lie was that?

".... Raped by demons?? is that the best he could do? More like by an elephant!..

and they were diying from this!!?.. I didnt catch it however.. it caught me"

She said curtly, she didnt want to keep blaming armand but if the shoe fits..

She cleared her throat and smiled a little to life the mood

"So.... how long do you think he will be?"

"Maybe days." she answered, stretching out again. "You have free roam of all the castle though." She added, Anastasia woudl be aware that Helwix stared at her stomach when she wasn't looking.

"meh, i barely know anythgin abotu the virus... its some sort of.. fix it, for the world or something fluffy like that." she shrugged