IN HER DYING EYES-the black embrace

Anastasia went to the bathrom and closed the door

She ran the hot water and sighed to herself breathing in and out slowly

She noticed something as she made herself relax

Her stomach was shrinking

Not nearly enough to be normal but slowly just enough to hide.

So she continued breathing in and out hoping Armand might soon make up a reason to leave

Armand came throguht h door to the bathroom suddenly and shut it quickly.

"Uhm.. remember how i said the CIA was after the bird.... well.. black suits just knocked ont he front door...is there a back way out of here... that. eh.. DOESN'T involve goign back downstairs?!" he looked at anastasia in a little confusion and ALOT of worry.

"this is NOT a good thing!" he whispered to himself, closign his eyes for a moment.

Anna was startled by the suddenness of it all and

Wana in a shock a moment before replying

"The window? " she said pointing to it

"You can fly right?? We are pretty far up" she exclaimed

She had forgotten he wana the mysterious black bird

And so it was Armand they were after

"once you do this.. there is no going back..." he said, grabbign her by the wist with one arm and flinging open teh window with teh other. there were police cars outside... ready and waiting for a move liek this, armand smiled as he saw the cia agents look up at him as if expecting a speech.

"Anya... give me the world." he smiled at her, almost a look of love on his face. "And i shall take you far from this place. " he finished, glancing up towards the sky. his hand not around her waist twitched and he slowly started to rise it up into the air.

THe excitement was enoguht o draw a small crowd in seconds. NOT what armand wante, but if he shoudl have to do it this way, so be it. he was prepared to make a scene this shoddy littel town woudl NEVER forget. dark forces welled up from around him gently. these forces too, woudl have a profound effect on anastasias condition, because yet unknown to even its creator, the virus was evolving into somethign MUCH more than it was ever concieved it could.

Anastasia thought about her options

Rather quickly she opted to go with Armand

She needed the cure for this

She couldn't live like this forever

She nodded looking down at the ground where the cops where

She was positive they were inside by now ..

Yes yes Armand lets go!"

With that, his body melted into the shadows of a massive raven. gone were armand and Anastasia, there was the massive bird whose screech made all the men below shudder. it wasn't far to his first destination. he dove intot he shadows of the willow tree int he park and anastasia came back into reality ( rather harshly i might add) leanign agaisnt the tree.

"I know this is going to be painful..." he said, puttign a hand on her stomach, already reacting to the dead grass and the tree she was touching.

"Anastasia.. listen closely for there isn't much time. I am 543 years old. I am going to dive intot his lake and retrieve something i hid here... i don't intend on comign back here for a VERY long time... so be ready when i get back... his hadn lingered on her stomach a moment more as if to will the virus not to spread. her largest growth happened in the exact same spot she was standing in right now and the police alarms were growing closer. he lept intot eh water and becae some other animal, disappearign into the rather deep pond without a sound.

Anastasia nodded and sat next to the tree

She took a deep breath and hoped the cops would just ride by

Luckily she had on a hoody
and she put it close

Over head to cover her face

Art least half of it listening to the sirens

Pass by..

Her stomach began to twist and turn

But her mind was on Armands words ...

500 years?.... Jesus..

after thirty seconds, thevirus realized there was energy to be taken. after a minute, it started takin in that energy. by the end of five minutes, she would be in serious need of somethign to lean against. before when thsi happened, anastasia was sitting there for a good fifteen minutes, but this time would be different. this time, she knew what to expect. and that knowledge woudl be enough to send the virus into overdrive collecting nutrition for itself. the button of her pants wouldn;t hold for long.

Meanwhile, armand was dutifulyl searchign for the relic he ahd hidden here. he knew were he had thrown it,a nd he knew it was still there. he used all his power to focus on it, but it was still a ways to get there. He went down inside a sewer drain and plopped down into the airlock there, turnign back into human form on the cement slab with teh old ritual alter sitting there. he smiled and began the qucik ritual to remove it from the confines of the cement slab itself.

Anastasia sat there still even though

She knew exactly what was going on..

She took deep breaths trying to relax because that seemed

To really slow down the growing

She wondered what he meant

When He said they wouldn't be back for a very long time

How long is long.. ?

She rubbed her stomach and ceased asking herself

Because she would soon find out regardless

Son of moon
Sun of sky
Bright of day
and dark of night
Sealed by might
brought forth in strife
I ignite this power and life
Bring out that which has been hidden
force the truth from that forbidden.
Et in arcadia now non ego.

Green energy bubbled up all around him ina cricular pattern. The circle of magic flung power in all directions. Armand was now directly beneath the tree and Anastasia. His spell to bring out the relic was leaking out above him to were anastasia was. Armand smiled as he saw the tip of the crimson stone relic. she woudl feelt he tingle of magic in her toes.

the grass beneath her feet started to grow, now inches tall and green as the multiplying power of the cirus grew. her calm was very effective, but against time, there was no stopping it as it stretched her form relentlessly and arduously slow.

Attachments

• Iwakuanastasia.PNG
    Iwakuanastasia.PNG
    22.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Growing Anastasia.PNG
    Growing Anastasia.PNG
    68.1 KB · Views: 4
Anastasia did not know what to think about

The things going on around her

It seemed the methods she was using has been

effective up until now... she noticed that as The

Grass grew along with everything else

So did her stomach

Not fast but enough to be noticed.

"Whatever your doing Armand ... it Better be worth it "

The monolith of deep red hyue flew throught he air gently on an ethereal breeze into armand arms. it was heavy. Light refracted off the water and cast eerie shadows.

"Hmm... i guess its incubation did not get rid of all the curse." he sighed, grasping it and leaping headlong into the water. The snake swiftly rose out of the sewer and through the bottom of the pond, maneuvering around the grass and various roots, Armand came to the edge of the pond, unseen so far and gazed at poor Anastasia. he hadn't intended on being gone for more than five minutes. fifteen minutes later, If they needed to lie about her being pregnant,nobody woudl believe less than twins. He slowly reformed, holding the spire of ruby tint in his arms. He set down the spire by the tree and gave her his hand to help her up. she'd probably need it for balance sake.

"You alright?" he finally asked, near unable to tear his gaze from her stomach. His virus was getting out of control.

Anastasia in a normal case might have been

mad at how long it took but she knew the consequence

if she got stressed so she simply took hand

and got up slowly. indeed it was getting ridiculous and she couldn't

help but feel angry as she grew

she wasn't use to this...she was use to being normal

skinny and sharp. she sighed and let go of his hand when

she was all the way up "shall we?"

"We shall." he said, taking her hand and putting it on the spire. she woudl feel a warmth spread throguh her as the magic of the crystal began to fade them slowly from their current opoint in space and time. Armand raised his eyebrows at her. "Don't be afraid." he said, winking.

The weight in her stomach leaped around as they were torn through space everythign went dark, and then torches were seen every so often on their soundless journey. when it was over, she was reduced toa kneelign position with armand helping her, the heat almost unbearable for a few secodns before it faded to the cool damp feel of a subteranean cavern, there was a mirror of rubies infront of them reflecting the willow tree they had departed from.

"Breathe...relax...everything is alright..." he said, rubbing her back gently in her ear. " You'll never experience anything that bad again.. not here anyways." he chuckled.

"lets get you out of this cave." he siad, puttign his hand out to help her to her feet.

it had been quiet a trip

but she was just glad it was over

she took Armandd hand once more as he helped

her out of the cave slowly to her feet

everything was much more peaceful now

and she felt more at ease then she had ever felt

since the virus effected her

"where are we..?" she finally asked looking around at everything

As the sunlight hit her skin, the heaviness of the contents of her belly weighed upon her harshly. armand saw her faulter and put his arm around her for support.

"I got you." he said, staring out over the scenery.

they were at the top of a hill across the way froma massive grey castle with gothic terraces, a thousand mirrorlike stained glass windows, and several massive towers and impossibly long walkways. the castle gardens spread out in level after level of statues, flowerbeds, and beautiful trees. The slop coming down to the cove that seperated them from those gardens had a small dock area with a spanish galleon ship and a large warf. the cove itself was half a mile in width, the left of this wonderous panorama leading to a crystaline blue ocean and the right leadign to a large mountain where a waterfall coudl vaguely be seen.

THis place was enchanting and mystical, so secluded. there was a forest int eh background with trees tall enough to not give away if they were on an island, or if this was coastline.

"Welcome." Armand said, gripping her hand a bit tighter. " To Gaia Towers.'

Gaia towers was a bowl with a crack in it leading to the ocean. there was no seeign anythign but the massive castles grandure. sight was blocked to the west by the mountain spire, to the north by the maountain they had just came out of, and to the south by the unending forest. but this felt like no prison. it felt lieka whole nother wirld, were nothign was real, but anything coudl happen.

"My home, and yours should you think it that way."

Home.

When she thought of home she thought of family

but for now Armand was the closet thing she had to anything

by those lines. She gripped his tighter the moment he gripped hers

she intended to stay next to him, for he knew this place well obviously

"So... is this my home until the problem is fixed?" She asked him finally as she examined the huge castle of a land

everything just felt enchanted

and for once since she had this big stomach, she didnt feel totally out of place

She was sure things like this occured all the time in this world

Her stomach began weighing her down even more, so she leaned on Armand slightly for support

"I hope where ever we are, they have chairs."

Armand chuckled a little and pulled her closer. " Lean on me." he said, stepping forawrd down the path from the crystal filled cave. He walked for only about a minute, toa bluff overlooking the cove.

The entire time, he held her tight to his side for support and a dawnign fondness for her tender mannerisms. he put his fingers to his mouth and let loose a steel-toned whistle to the skies. one low note sliding into a higher one.
Down from the low hanginging white clouds fo fluff descended a green form. a large blot of mishapen shadows in the sky that fell and rose in rythmical acuteness to the wieght of th ewind around it.

"Yes...that IS a dragon." Armand Answered.

"I figured the walk to the castle would be too.. arduous. for you, And that teleportation spell took a godo deal out of me." he said, looking rather tired, but relaxed.
The creatures flapped a few times infrotn of them, the size of a large horse in body with a tail eighteen feet long easily. Its slender hips and arms gave way to sheer power in its jaws and torso. It bowed its head on its short neck gently to armand and anastasia, its lips curling into something like a smile.

"This is rancid. And.. well he's technically NOT a dragon." he siad staring at the beast, who snorted in disapproval.

"CLOSE ENOUGH." came the grunting retort from the beast, whose body melted awy into a more slender, more powerful vision.

Rancid's wings did not get smaller as his horses body of dire black and lightning white mane and tail flopped around as the ethereal breeze swept up around him.

"I am, a nightmare." he announced proudly, his mouth full of wicked sharp teeth bending into a slight grin.

"i swear your mother was a boar, you ham!" armand smacked the nightmares rump, illiciting a laugh from the odd humored steed.

Armand swept himself up onto Rancid's back and bent his hand down to help anastasia up.

"Ever dream of flying?" he said. " I swear this is just as good. rancid is the fastest thing in teh skies, and a smooth ride when he's not living up to his namesake." he siad. rancid laughed again,a mix of jubilant hissing and hefty chuckling.

Anastasia laughed at the dragon

He was quite the character

this place was something she had only seen in movies

and if she didnt know any better she might say she had gotten stuck

in a video game of some sort

She smiled and took Armands hand to get on top of the dragon

"Lets hope my fatness doesnt slow him down" She said jokingly rolling her eyes

She really did feel that way... Lucky Armand was always in a good mood

it some what cheered her up

"If armands ego doesn't way me down, you won't." he retorted with another dark chuckle.

"Ass." armand said, flicking his ear. rancid didn't seem to mind.

Armadn pulled her up to sit infront of him and wrapped hsi ars artound her belly tightly as Rancid took off, her stomach lurching and her heart dragging into her feet for a moment before the ride smoothed out and they hovered serenely over the vast castle, circling it to the front were a large dirt road lead from the forest into a more businesslike courtyard with a single fountain and stone steps up to a grande hall.

Armads hands gripped her sides gently, almost like a massage with how firm they touched her bare skin there.

"Beautiful isn't it?" he said to her as rancid wobbled in the air violently for a moment.

"SORRY... airpocket." he said, not looking back. armand's grip steadied her. he was aweful warm for a vampire.