Immune (Not Accepting Apps)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepted! Hopefully a few more people join so we can get this off to a good start.

I'll join! Let me type up a cs, I'll post it in the next couple of hours when I have time. :)

Ack! Sorry bout the wait, real life responsibilities are dumb. (Also sorry about the massive wall of text, I didn't know how to cut this cs sheet down to a managable size without losing important details. :P)

Name: Stefan Peskowitz

Description: Stefan stands at 5'7", and weighs 136lbs. He has a swimmer's body, and is pretty lean. He has light brown hair that bounces off from his head in tight curls. He is light skinned because he always swam indoors.
He has been on Testosterone supplements for 4 years now, and passes as a (rather small) male without any problems. He has previously had breast reduction/removal surgery, and has a long scar going horizontally across his chest. However, he has had no "bottom" surgery.

Personality: Stefan is for the most part a pleasant but anxious person. He has many nervous ticks like picking at the skin around his fingers and jiggling his leg up and down when sitting.
He hates being alone, and when he is alone he talks to himself a lot.
When he has somebody to talk to, however, he relaxes considerably and all the nerves go away. He is a warm and sociable person, once his peers have assured him (verbally or otherwise) that they like him, that is. If he is around strangers, he generally keeps to himself, waiting for them to come talk to him instead of initiating coversation.
He is a worrier, when things get bad his mind jumps to wild conclusions. He is very private about his anxieties and negative emotions and hides behind a smile and brushes them away if asked. If his stress continues or if an ahem, disaster happens, that front won't last forever.
Most of the time, Stefan can keep his dysphoria in check. He is very thankful that he passes because he is so private about his trans identity that he never reveals it to anybody unless he absolutely HAS to. Another side-effect of his dysphoria is an aversion to physical intimacy. Don't try to hug him.

Back story: Stefan was born Stefanie and raised as a female. His childhood was relatively normal. His parents put him in swimming when he was 7 and he loved it; and has been swimming regularly since. But wearing a girl's bathing suit started to make him feel very uncomfortable. This got really bad once he started to hit puberty. It took a toll on his grades and happiness, and despite him insisting to his parents that he hated his body, they insisted back that it was a "tomboy phase" and that he'll ride it out eventually. High school came and went, nothing changed. Stefan moved out and in celebration, cut his hair, threw out all his old clothes and bought new ones with his parent's borrowed money, and borrowed even more money to start up a prescription for testosterone. To help pay his parents back, he got a job as a waiter and started pocketing things from stores to sell. He also met a girl, Celia, whom accepted him in his transition, and they started dating. They moved in together into an apartment in (much larger city, CA). After two years, He stopped binding and got top surgery, and from then on passed completely as a male.

Then... the disease. Oh god, the disease. Waking up one morning to find your girlfriend dead beside you and the television blaring with the Emergency Alert System alarm...Stefan looked out his window to see absolute chaos, blood splattered across the pavement, organs strewn from hopeless bodies. He felt panic rising in his throat and blacked out.
A few hours later, he woke up. In a numb state and refusing to look at his girlfriend, he packed his belongings in a backpack and a small dufflebag, got in his car, siphoned some gas into it, and drove out of the city into the neighboring smaller one. He needed to see other survivors, as he couldn't spot any in (Much larger city). He needed to not be alone.
It was only when He was in the safety of his car that he began to scream and cry.

Lost anyone to the disease?: The only one whom he has lost for sure is his girlfriend. He has no idea if his family is still alive, but does not want to check on the highly likely chance that they aren't. He shoves that problem in the back of his mind and tries not to think about it.

Other: Stefan is skilled at swimming, picking locks, and strategizing/planning ahead. He is awful at heavy lifting, dealing with stress, and thinking on his feet.

Accepted! Everything is fine, just be sure to read the rules. I'm typing my characters up now!

I would like to make a character, but I can't post the CS until later tomorrow or the next day. Would you reserve a spot for me?

ohoooooooooooo~ apocalyptic genre *nods* sounds interesting I shall join! I'll make my cs soon and post it once it's done. reserve a spot for me please? (;w;)

Character Form
but first:

[rainbow]TENACIOUS D![/RAINBOW]

Name: Aidan Shimazu

Description: Laugh lines say he's a jolly person, but the downcast gaze say the outbreak changed him. He has a lanky but muscular build, making him sometimes awkward when he moves passionately and graceful when he's more relaxed. His hair is dyed a mild brown neatly combed, with his slightly long bangs swept off to the left. He sometimes uses reading glasses and often fiddles with anything in his hands. He says an accident left him with a rather obvious cut on his lip. He has a mole on the middle of his right cheek and two near his eye.

Personality: Kind of introverted but very friendly, he likes meeting people and taking care of them to the best of his abilities. Giving up nor half-assing things is not his way as he would give his all and try everything he could before he acknowledges his limits. Although he's very interested in trying new things and experiencing stuff, he's quite easily scared. Sometimes, he comes off as creepy or rude when he tries to make friends.

Back story: For all of his life, Aidan was so painfully normal that he barely exists if not for his light-hearted humor and naturally slapstick-like clumsy actions. Not that he minds, it was what attracted the woman he loves. Because of his curiosity and his humanitarian nature, he became a doctor and opened up a small clinic. He was at work as usual when the end started.

Lost anyone to the disease?: His pregnant fiancee wife.

Other: He has a very distinct laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
~~~~~~~ Character Form ~~~~~~~

Name: Diana Yvette Hollenbeck (goes by middle name)

Description: Yvette is of average height, about 5'8. She has wild red hair (think Merida from 'Brave') and has slightly tanned skin, with freckles across the bridge of her nose and amber eyes. She has a large burn mark on her right palm from touching a hot pan from the oven, and has a small scar on the bottom of her foot where she fell and slipped on a wet rock at the beach. She also has a slight Scottish accent from growing up in Scotland.

Personality: Yvette is very hot-headed. While she is normally sweet and in a good mood, make her mad and her temper will go through the roof. She is also very outgoing and opinionated, and does not keep any thoughts she has to herself, causing her to get sucked into lots of arguments simply because she has a big mouth. However, despite all this, she is actually pretty nice, and a great and honest friend.

Back story: Yvette was born in Scotland the second daughter to a pair of successful business people. Up until she was 14, the family lived in Scotland, and then her father went on a trip to the US on business. He loved it so much, he shipped his family all the way to California, where they started school and integrated quickly. At first, Yvette was teased for her hair and her heavy Scottish accent, but then she settled in a bit and was accepted by her classmates, even making a few friends, including a boy named Tanner, whom she fell in love with and began dating. Highschool flew by and even after graduation she and Tanner were still going steady, and were planning for after college and the years to come. But then, everything changed in an instant.

Lost anyone to the disease?: Her parents, her older sister, and her steady boyfriend, Tanner

Other:
Her parents gave her the childhood nickname of "Tenacious D" when she was so determined to start going by her middle name that she locked herself in her room and wouldn't come out until they agreed. She still goes by that name today.

68YZxfC.gif
Looks super interesting! Hope you guys won't mind me trying my hand at making a character for this!

Name: Ace Ernest (Though, he prefers being called Ernest, rather then Ace.)
22 (Twenty-two.)
Description:
Ace stands at 5'8, often seen slouching, a horrible show of posture. Only reflecting on his lack of confidence in, just about everything involving himself. His skin is pale, surprisingly clear. (Though it's too be expected of how much he stays home...) Eyes a rather strange shade of blue, while his hair - dark brown in color. Unkept, but never reaching past his shoulders. (Please take this for reference.) His bangs are almost always in his face... Never seen wearing anything that isn't some stuffy jacket, or a long sleeve that makes him feel more secure then he actually is. Though, he is surprisingly toned beneath his cowardly, self-hidden clothing. A product of good genetics. The only thing that stands out about his clothing -- would be the patterns of some of his jackets. (Often fur lined at the hood.)
Personality:
Ernest is a scared, shocked - undependable teenager. Rather then taking on burdens of weights for himself, he proves to be a cowardly weight on others. One could even consider him shy, an introvert. Who constantly pulls his hood over his face, tugs down his sleeves, and never looks a person in the eye. (Which is some of the only ways his minuscule confidence can show.) A pessimist to the very end when alone - a tad less when he's with others. In many senses of the word, Ernest is pathetic. Quick to freeze up and sometimes break under pressure or when given responsibility. He often isn't aware of the fact that he burdens others...Despite this, he constantly seeks companionship. In many ways, though he often sticks to online relationships. (Sticking to solitary confinement at most times.) Rooting from his bountiful feeling of loneliness. A need to be taken care of, because he thinks he's too scared to do it for himself. And because of this, his trust is placed carelessly. But, Ernest is actually - quite selfish.
Back story:
Ernest has done nothing but depend on others. Since he was a child, into his teenage years. This brought him security, and peace. (Though, he was a touch spoiled...) Discarding tasks that he found unfavorable (Such as school.) and sticking to himself, and the others that would take care of him. His family, in this case. (A father, and two elder siblings.) But as he grew up, sheltered and dependent, those people left his life. His brothers set out to become independent, and he alone stayed behind, with their father. Who eventually, simply got tired of having to take care of him. A boy with no sense of independence - eventually, he left. Leaving Ernest alone, and quite honestly, defenseless. A panic. An immediate panic at the realization that there was no one left to depend on. He became something of a hermit. Living off of his Father's money, in the house he abandoned. Anxious, scared, and yearning for someone else to latch onto. To gain some sense of stability. He had no job. And his only friends were on the internet.
Lost anyone to the disease?:
His father, whom he contacted the day of the outbreak. It was, really, quite a scarring experience. Over the phone, trying to coax him to come back to their home, voice shaky and broken. He only heard his father's strangled, no , mangled breaths that turned into shrill shrieks, before the line went dead. The state of his brothers is unknown.
Other:
- Easy to cry and break under pressure.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_m6xroaJsPO1r9iu3x.gif
aw yeah now it's a party

• Love
Name: Isaac Rosswood

Description: [ This is what he looks like]

Isaac is at the height of 5'7, posture is surprisingly good when standing-- tends to lean a bit backwards when he has his hands in his pockets. He comes from Native American roots, Cherokee, causing his skin to be tanned, along with both his hair and eyes to be very dark. His hair reaches down to about the back of his neck, curling outward and inward around the sides of his face. His outfit consists of a white, loose fitting V-Neck shirt, the sleeves reaching down to his hands but he rolls them up to about right under his elbow, grey jeans that had long ago been stained and dirtied so parts around the knees and bottoms of them look a bit more black than grey, black sneakers and a black beanie-- with a grey hoodie that he ties around his waist.

Personality:

Isaac is a bit of a snarky breed, sarcasm and judgeful glares galore. In short, he's a bit of an asshole-- usually having a type of cold atmosphere around him, he does his best to distance himself from anyone he meets, obviously showing no interest in relationships of any kind, whether it be friendship or something more. Though, some things tend to point to the suspicion that he hasn't always been this way. The occasional slip of the tongue or tiniest hint of a genuine smile or happiness can suggest that Isaac himself was happy-- maybe even care free at some point. But, that couldn't really be true, could it?

Backstory:

He grew up in a smaller, residential Cherokee tribe area. Normally very quiet, very secluded, everyone knew each other and was generally very friendly with one another. It was a pleasant little community where everyone, even Isaac, was happy in. Nothing bad usually ever happened-- unless someone died or perhaps gotten sick. Which...began happening a lot, suddenly. At first, it seemed to only infect the elders of the tribe-- causing them to grow very ill, and eventually die from the sickness. Next, it started to infect the children. Then the adults-- and soon, it had spread completely. Everyone was slowly dying off, one by one. It was absolute chaos, people panicked, their peaceful little community full of happy people had turned on one another and grown into something it was never supposed to be. Eventually, it had spread to his family-- mother, father...baby sister. It all happened so quickly, there was nothing he could do about it. Nothing he could do but watch. Fairly soon, he was alone, with no one. Where he is today.

Lost anyone to the disease?:

His entire tribe, including his mother, father, and baby sister.

Other:

- Although he's a genuinely angry character, he's usually very calm with it-- but all of this has given him low tolerance, making him quick to irritate and such. He won't hesitate to shout or-- even get physical with another survivor if he feels like its needed.

I hope this is good enough. Let me know if there's anything I should change.

Name:
Elaine Smith

Description: Elaine stands at around 5'9. She has a sickly pale complexion which makes her remarkably blue eyes stand out more. She has an extremely short and patchy haircut which is little more than a buzz cut allowed to grow for a few weeks. From her frequent drug use Elaine sports needle tracks on her left arm, irritated skin around her nostrils and some slightly yellowed teeth. Her gaunt eyes seem sunken in with the dark circles accompanying them. Elaine has terrible stamina and strength with her skinny body. She wears hoodies a size larger, worn out hiking boots with no socks and jean shorts.

Personality: Elaine's a quiet, non confrontational, self proclaimed "waste of space". She matured too quickly for her age, hitting her mid-life crisis in her tween years and at the age of twenty four, she's already retired mentally. This doesn't mean she doesn't value her life though - heaven or hell, she's sure neither of them will take much sympathy on her. Although self preservation isn't the highest on her list, she isn't the hero type at all. Elaine isn't afraid of sharing her opinion on matters but will not speak up unless asked. As such, she's a terrible leader but a decent follower. She likes to keep things to herself to avoid burdening others. She finds it disgusting and yet is thankful at the same time at how a lowlife like herself was gifted with immunity while other more deserving people weren't.

Back story: Born in Ireland on February 9th 2012, Elaine spent only a few months there before moving to America for a brighter future. Ironically, only misfortune followed her family in the years coming. Her parents split when she was ten and although they shared custody of her, neither her mother or father showed her the proper care as they were too busy trying to pick up the pieces of their own lives. Elaine fell in with the wrong crowd and stuck with them for the majority of her life until May 13th 2036, when 99% of the population dropped dead.

Lost anyone to the disease?: Her roommate, Jane. A smart and successful woman, whose death only served to make Elaine feel guilty. Lost contact with her friends. She does not know if her parents are alive or dead.

Other: Has never heard of Tenacious D.

All accepted! I'm going to make the thread later tonight, and might stop accepting newcomers in a couple of days now (it's hard to keep track of people as it is without new ones jumping in the middle).

I'll make my post first to set the scene, and I like to make my first post really nice so expect to wait a few hours those of you that are on haha...

All accepted characters are on the first post in this thread so please don't post on the RP if you aren't up. (I'll add the last few now)

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
sSSSS YES. Thank you! (I'll wait as long as need be!)

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.