PARTNER REQUEST Immune mxm Zombie rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OddlyEverAfter

Original poster
This will be a zombie apocalypse rp similar to the left 4 dead, the walking dead, and the last of us games. The world has been struggling with the zombie outbreak for 2 years now. Cities have been destroyed, the government had been torn apart and there's only one possible cure. A boy.

Plot 1
You are a special agent sent to take care of the cure, a boy named Tekkie. For some reason the boy us immune to the zombie infection and can even control the infected to some extent. It is your job to keep the boy safe while he is being taken to a secure facility where they will try to find a cure to save the world. But everything goes to shit, your team gets ambushed by raiders and either scattered or killed. It's only you and Tekkie now. Can you protect yourself and the only cure for human kind?

Plot 2
You are a lone survivor, hardened by the cruel world. You're just trying to survive this hellscape like everyone else. One day you stumble upon a strange looking boy in the middle of the remains of what looks like a military patrol. With the boy being the only one left alive the supplies are yours for the taking. While looking through the supplies you find a file that states that the boy is immune to the infection. What do you do now?

It is up to you if you want the rp to have a romantic element or not.

A little information about Tekkie (IMPORTANT)
First off, Tekkie is blind and also seems to possibly have a type of autism. He often has a hard time making eye contact and seems to constantly fidget with his hands. When he talks it is usually very quiet and he has a bit of a stutter. As Tekkie begins to get to know you better he will come out of his shell eventually and he normally clings closely to anyone he deems as a friend.

Tekkie's power - Tekkie's power is due to his immunity, it's as if he has perfect control over the infection and can even seem to possess the infected. He is able to control them as if they were puppets though it takes a toll on him for the longer he has control or the more he is controlling. He starts to get a headache when he controls the infected which will quickly lead to him breaking the connection with the infected, releasing them to their own control. Another part of his powers work with his blindness, when he has control over the infected he is able to see through their senses, mainly through smell and hearing. When he is not controlling any infected he still has a good sense of smell and hearing through it is magnified when he uses his power.

A pic of Tekkie
169p1sg.jpg

I'm interested in the lone survivor plot line if you're still wanting to do this RP.

Sure! PM me and we can talk and set up an rp.

Hello ^^ I got an interest in the first plot ^^ So I would love to RP it if you are still searching of course ^^

Sweet! Send me a pm and we can work on some of the details.

Reactions: RafaDark
Status
Not open for further replies.