I'm in Love with a Spirit.

Siren was surprised at first, he hugged her?
She relaxed into his hug though, and eventually, wrapped her arms around him too.

"I wish I could warm you up.."
She said quietly, hugging him tighter.
She wasn't sure why, but she felt an instant connection to him.

He smiled when she spoke- her kind words seemed to help him a bit anyway. He pulled away soon enough, however, pondering. "Hrm...To start with...Can you tell me how much has changed? Since I, er, died, I mean."

Siren thought for a moment.
"Well, we have laptops- um, with way better internet. We have smart phones. Ipods.. I don't remember if they were around then."
She smiled shyly.
"A lot better quality of things."

"iPod? What are those, a type of bed? Or storage?" The iPod hadn't been released until two years after his death- so he wasn't fully sure about them. "I'm not surprised the internet's better. It stank when I was, er...you know. I bet it's more useful now, too." He thought it over. "Well, that's that then. So what else is new? Like to you. What do you normally do for fun in this time?"

Siren smiled.
"I like to read, and draw, paint, do ceramics. I like art."
She pulled out her own Ipod, an ipod touch, and showed him.
"This is an ipod, it's an ipod touch."

He tried to touch the iPod touch because of its name, however his finger went right through it. "I should've seen that coming. It's hard enough to keep myself sitting. Seriously...How do others not fall through the earth's core like I nearly did when this started?" He laughed nervously as he thought of the memory, turning to her. "Can I see some of your art? Does it hold art?"

Siren smiled and got up, and rummaged around through a trunk.
She pulled out some papers, with pictures on them.

She showed him one by one.
The pictures were all dark, and scary.
She'd seen some horrible things.

Guy couldn't tell if these were things she'd seen or not, but he wasn't sure he should doubt anything anymore as plausible- after all, he was a ghost, which was the thing he believed in least. Frowning, he wrapped his arms around her shoulders again, thankful that if nothing else she was someone he could touch. "You okay? Girls shouldn't have to think or see such things."