I'M HYPER, AND BORED AND OUT OF CONTROL

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Hydronine, Jun 28, 2010.

1. SOOOOOOO I MADE A THREAD IN INSANITY

SUCK

MY

FUCKING

TOE

HAHA

YOU THOUGHT I WAS

GONNA SAY

CLIT OR DICK

WELL I JUST DID

FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!

2. i need to find a job.

seriously.

3. THEN SUCK ON MY TOE

SERIOUSLY

I'LL PAY.

4. Off Time...

She. Had. Honey. Dipped. Trout. Nuggets.......

Given his physical state, Sev could perhaps be forgiven for just standing there, staring. His mental state, taking time off to wonder if this Candy Lady would make good on his offer, and ask for... well, there would be time on this voyage to find out more things about his crew-mates. Again, perhaps forgiven for pulling his honey-dipped trout nuggets request out his proverbial ass. Quite a shock, really, to find such an item actually existed... or that Marica had some.

Sev couldn't help his "weirded out" feeling.......

But then, on further reflection, he'd encountered weirder things. On the level of mooing turkeys. Or mice chasing cats. Life, the Universe... and Everything. Which included such things as two females kissing, though what Marica did and said to Lara wasn't all that surprising. Just one of the weird, alien, humanoid things Life threw up. Kah'Saun had their own behaviors others would find...

... well, Sev gave his head a good shake, ruffled mane and quills, then zipped open the packet of H.D.T.Ns and scarfed them down. Yes, hungry. Also felt like he could use a beer to go with the Nuggets. As he watched Marica go. And remembered her laugh.

Not sure if he should remind her about her shower-help offer, or just...

... hnnnn.

Decisions, decisions.

Just as another female crew-member entered. So. Watch. Listen, with raised eyebrow. Lick packet clean. No pockets, so he simply clacked over to the nearest disposal, tossed it in, then...

... "If you're desperate, I could always regurgitate something... if you don't mind freshly chewed trout nuggets."

Yes, hiber-coma and cryo made for a blend fit to make any Kah'Saun's behavior... sassy. Usually, Sev strived to be a gentleman around females, but he still felt tweaked inside. Like he'd had a few too many beers.......

Really needed that shower, as well.

5. But.... but....

6. Abel

At the sound of her name, Abel’s eyes flickered up towards Liddo in curiosity - watching as he mimicked her movements. He smiled, trying it out again with more confidence, before pulling her into a hug.

It seemed a tad longer than Lysander’s, but it may have only been because she was the one being hugged. She hugged back, nevertheless, wrapping her arms around him and squeezing tightly with a grin. Hey, as long as he wasn’t trying to pickpocket her, might as well enjoy it.

Sooner rather than later he pulled back, and a voice interrupted their happy moment.

Today is your lucky day, Amalgy.

And just like that, Liddo seemed to fill with purpose - excitement. He whirled about to address the priest that’d approached them, words just barely held back from spilling over his lips when -

Oh, Idneus! Of all the Amalgies, it had to be the dumb one...” Abel felt her brow twitch slightly at the insult. Who the hell did this guy think he was? “Ah, erase this interaction from your memory.

And just like that, he waved Liddo off, causing a crestfallen look to appear. Even when he attempted to see what had happened to cause this cold brush off, the Priest was having none of it. Oh it was on.

Excuse me, Mr. Better-Than-Everyone-Else! Yea, you.” She smiled overly sweet at the Priest, catching ahold of his clothing. “You know, I find it so curious. It’s not everyday I find the rear end of a Poalma wandering about the streets without an owner of the frontal half. Tell me, where the hell do you think you get off insulting him without giving him a chance to speak his mind or explain what he wants. You’re supposed to keep an open mind - to listen. And here you are, downing him and turning him away before he’s had a chance.

7. You can both take my job of caring for mom while I go to school to get a future.

Just don't bring TK. I don't want fur on my hardwood floors.

8. I'M NOT A FURRY! DAMMIT!

I'M HUMAN!

.... OR I'M A KITSUNE.

9. Animal: Vithleeng

Environment: Catacombs, upper caverns & unpopulated areas near Kilabock River

Danger Level: Fatal

Short Description: You don't even need common sense to know that Vithleengs are beyond dangerous. If you do have common sense, then the angry hissing and tail-rattling they give off at the sight of you will instantly set off alarms in your head.

Their tails, which burn red in the darkness of caverns, emit a rattling sound similar to Earthen rattlesnakes. However, their venom is not only found in their fangs. Their scales constantly secrete a thin, mucus-like layer of the venom, thus giving them an external protective coat and producing a glossy-like appearance. The metallic scales along their bellies tend to be shinier, though one doesn't see it until a Vithleeeng reels back to strike--and then you're dead.

Vithleengs' venom is just as deadly as Pulpa and travels to the heart twice as quickly (in a matter of 5 minutes, maybe less). Of course, that is only involving internal effects. If any creature makes skin-to-scale contact, painful, searing blisters will form and an acidic burning will ensue. This can deteriorate flesh as well and meet bone if given enough time. Clean the wounds quickly and hope that it doesn't spread too far.

10. *wonders why he is even making a reply here. or even reading this thread for that matter*

Maybe I need to see a psychiatrist....

11. GO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE YOU TWERPS

12. NO!

I REFUSE

I'm so cool, you know I am.

Cuz I have green eyes.

and I'm really really pale, but I can naturally get really really tan. Cuz I'm cool.

OOOOOOOH, by the way, stuffs.

13. Jesus Lawt...

LOOK. AT. HIM.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Look at my babe rockin' the assistants uniform <3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

*dies happily*​

14. Woooo....dear...you are making me blush Kaitlyn....I aaaaa......

15. WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME? I knew there was something oh so fine about him

16. Just tell me the time and place~

17. Rio, comfortable enough with herself to listen to the string of commentary from the disgruntled pilot, asked softly after his pause, "Did that help you feel better?" Smiling, it didn't reach her opalescent hues and she highly doubted it would for the remainder of her time on the bridge. "Johannes, was it? My job, Johannes, is to ensure that crew members like yourself are capable of handling the pressures of a high-stress environment. My job is to make sure everyone acclimates to life in space at a reasonable pace - and if they cannot do so - it is also my job to have problematic crew members placed on ice." The tone was friendly enough in a practiced way; cordial due to formal obligations.

But he would do well not to mistake this for anything other than a warning.

Raising the cheeseburger once more, Rio slipped the last of the meaty meal between plush lips before finishing entirely. When satisfied, she glanced away from Johannes to look farther upward at the hovering alien at her rear. This may have bothered her had she not considered all the alien life onboard the ship to be obtrusively tall - at least, the male aliens seemed to be. "Of course. I'll be careful of the instruments." Taking several steps backward, the Auroun reached for the hand sanitizing station on the wall of the Systems area and squirted a few dollops of bluish liquid into her palm. Rubbing down the remnants of the meal, her sights shifted from both of the men before she extended her newly freshened digits to Uluro. "Please, just Rio is fine. It's a long journey and the formality will grow tiresome very quickly. We're not riding military, so you needn't worry much for what your commanding officers might think."

Of course, the Ku'rhom Captain was nowhere in sight, so Rio wasn't entirely sure if her statement was accurate. Regardless, she gestured toward the joined area of the Systems crew - currently empty of intrusion, give or take. "I have as much time as you need if you would like to talk. Here or Medbay? I once did destress therapy with a patient in a holodeck. There's really no wrong answer so long as you receive the care you need." Clearing her throat, she added as a jab to Johannes, "Though some of us would prefer to skip protocol procedures. It's your decision."

@Ghostly
    @Kourelan

18. lololololololololololooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and behold fothermuckers.

*WMD draws a giant flamethrower out of his pocket*

its time to scurge and purge.

my laptop of malware.

19. -Hits everyone with a Dictionary-

MEET MY FRIEND WEBSTER

20. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I

REFUSE

BITCH!