I'm Gay (Searching for FxF or MxM Parnters! ^^)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
P

Pink

Original poster
Hi!! So I'm Pink, and I'm looking for a few more partners to have fun with! I don't really have anything too specific that I'm craving, nor do I really have anything more than concepts on this thread, but if you read through and decide that you like me then feel free to message me with one of your own ideas! And also, I know that people like to skim these so I'll try to bold and underline the more important things!

About Me

-I'm 18, and still in school. Sometimes I might be a little busy, but I'm usually online as often as I can be.

-My posting speed differs depending on how long each post is, but if it's on the shorter side then I'll probably get to you several times a day, and if it's longer than I'll try to get to you at least once a day!

-I think that I have relatively good grammar, and I use Grammarly to check myself, but if we're just talking then I'll probably use some text talk. Nothing along the lines of "k thnk u 4..." or anything like that, but I love words like 'tho' and 'boi' when we're not roleplaying.

-My Iwaku site is almost always in the brighter mode, so please, try not to use any terribly bright colors when you're messaging me! My eyes are sensitive.
Preferences

-I like to write in the third person, past tense.

-PMs!! I'd rather write in PMs so that I can keep track of you easier!

-No one-liners! I won't send them to you, and I'd actually probably have to drop you if you send one to me. Regardless though, I'm comfortable with lengths from 1-6 paragraphs. I'm most comfortable with the 2 paragraph range.

-I don't know many fandoms, but I'm totally fine with Roleplaying the ones that I am aware of.

-I'm also fine with most sexual things, except furries, scat, vore, and heavy violence/gore. If you're not sure about something, just ask!!

-I love communicating! You don't have to talk to me if you don't want to, but I'd like to have a separate PM thread for the two of us just to talk or plan things out.

-And I'm a switch when it comes to writing sexual things, and I'd prefer it if you were too. That's not a requirement, but still.
Quick Ideas/Concepts!!

I don't really have any character preferences, I'd like to say that now so that you know that you could be either!

-Church Boy/Girl x Very Not Church Boy/Girl
-A Domestic RP where they have kids and maybe issues? Like maybe one of their parents are homophobic and their marriage has caught the parents off guard so things are difficult? I kind of have an idea for this, so message me if you're interested!
-Witch x Witch
-Princess x Princess
-Princess x Servant/Maid
-Witch x Maid
-Omegaverse?
-Toxic Relationship Elements!

These are just concepts that I have, but if you have any ideas then let me know! Or you can pick one of these and me and you could plot something out, whatever you'd like! ^^
Fandoms I'm In/Know Enough About to Rp With

-Killing Stalking
-Steven Universe (Kevamie??)
-Dream Daddy
-How to Get Away With Murder (Coliver)
-Shameless (Gallavich)
-Gorillaz
-Message me with your own, and I can tell you if I'm into it!

So, that's probably about all I have to say. If you're interested in RP'ing with me, just shoot me a PM and I'll try to get to you soon!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh, so many options.

If you're still looking to do an Omegaverse rp I'm totally down. =)

I nearly tossed my phone in the air when I saw Dream Daddy out of pure joy lol. I would love to do that mixed with omegaverse if that's ok.

Seeing the new Need For Speed Payback Speedcross update, I'd love to do something surrounding Need For Speed.

I nearly tossed my phone in the air when I saw Dream Daddy out of pure joy lol. I would love to do that mixed with omegaverse if that's ok.
I'm glad that someone else is into it, hehe. ^^ So yeah, we can do that! Just shoot me a PM and we can talk things out! And if you have any plot ideas/concepts, feel free to let me know!!