I'M BREAKING UP ROLEPLAY COUPLES!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
MOMMY IS KILLING HERSELF, KTHANX BAI

okidoki, byebye mama :D

@Pao, all i heard was

heeeerpa derp de derrpa herp derp

And I'll watch you watching it.
why the hell you watching me....you could be joining me....im pretty sure nobody would want to see me right now im doing my weekly beauty tricks....i kinda look like the mummy had a orgy with a salad and a box of crayons.....((i dyed my hair pink so thats the crayon part)) plus i smell like a douche ((hail to the V bitches)) ((i was making fresh pickles because i bought far to many cucumbers for seven people to eat at any kind of dinner party XD))...and yes i can say all this ((and if you say anything i will find you and rip your eyes out through your ass...and yes i covered all my mirrors i did scare myself quite a few times))

Do you think mom is dead yet?

Do you think mom is dead yet?
i dont know i rolled down the windows so she could see through the smoke in her car....so maybe.

i think we should surprise mommy with a meal in bed ^_^ we just need to make something I SAY LUCKY CHARMS

i found mommies copy of fifty shades of grey O.o i dont know why but she has page markers in certain parts..

I haven't seen mom for a while.. maybe she is dead... that means... I AM THE RESPONSIBLE ADULT THAT TAKES CARE OF EVERYONE :D

Diana x3 At least she were until she died xD

What did I just watch? o.O Brain exploding

You're weird x3